Let the plan begin Finale

One summer day

Some SeoSica ^_^

 

Setting: Yoong's House

" Let us spring into action young grasshoppers! " , Yoona called out in exhilaration.

" Could you please use normal phrases like a normal person. " , Taeyeon pleaded.

" I shall not and will not. " , Yoona refused.

" Someone's feeling to get smacked...... " , Yuri muttered in irritation.

Jessica finally decided to break into the conversation with a question , " Anyways , what exactly am I supposed to be doing? "

" Again , like I said you don't need to worry about anything. " , Yoona reassured.

" Everything you'll need to do will be up to us. " , Taeyeon explained.

Yuri patted Jessica's shoulder for assurance.  " We'll let you know when it's time. " 

" I guess I have no other choice then. " , Jessica gave in to their encouragement.

" Good then let's get started on the next and final phase of mah master plan. " , Yoona suggested.

Yoona then continued by giving out orders to her three grasshoppers.

" Seohyun , you'll be in charge of hair makeup and wardrobe. " 

" Taeyeon , you'll be in charge of location. " 

" Yuri , you'll be in charge of transportation. " 

" I will be in charge of our Hyoyeonie. Does everybody understand? " 

" Yes master Yoong! " , all of them replied.

" Come with me Jessica unnie. " , Seohyun motioned for Jessica to follow her.

Jessica and maknae headed towards an upstairs bedroom to start preparing. 

Seohyun started to go through what she had in mind for Jessica's appearance. " Okay unnie I was thinking that you wore a sort of mini dress and that we'd apply minimal makeup for a more natural girly look. As for your hair I'd say that we should have it curled a bit on the ends and leave it down. Is that okay with you? "

" Yea it's okay I'm putting myself in your care. " , Jessica complied to maknae's decisions.

Seohyun started by pulling Jessica's hair back in a bun.

" So how has Hyoyeon been all this time and how long have you guys been friends? " 

" She's been fine talking about how she misses you now and then. I've actually known her since before we even started school. You could say that we were each other's first friends before Yoong unnie and the others came along. " , Seohyun replied while setting up the needed materials.

" Wow you must know her really well then. " , Jessica noted.

" Yep and I also know that she can't and won't stop thinking about you. " , Seohyun added with a smile.

Jessica couldn't help turning a little red.

" Let's stop talking and actually get your makeup done now. " , Seohyun suggested.

" Okay. " , Jessica agreed.

" Don't worry I won't fail you. " 

" I'm sure you won't. " , Jessica smiled.

Meanwhile........

" Hyoyeonie! " , Yoona greeted her friend.

" Hey Yoongie. " , Hyoyeon greeted back.

Yoona literally hurled herself off of Hyoyeon's porch and into her arms.

" Woah there dork why are you so excited? " , Hyoyeon said a little startled with Yoona in her arms.

" No time to talk my lovely Hyo you need to get dressed. " 

" What why? " , Hyoyeon wondered at Yoong's sudden appearance.

" It's a secret just trust your best friend yeah? " , Yoona tried persuading Hyoyeon.

" Alright but what am I supposed to wear? " , Hyoyeon stared back at Yoong questioningly.

" It depends on what kind of look you wanna go for. You can either go with button up shirt ,tie ,vest ,and pants or you can go feminine and wear a dress. " , Yoona listed out.

" Well that also depends what's the occasion? " 

" Can't tell ya. " , Yoona spoke playfully.

" Then how the heck am I supposed to know what to wear! " , Hyoyeon exclaimed a little annoyed with the secrecy.

" Okay okay say you're trying to impress a love interest.... " , Yoona looosened up on the secret.

" You're not setting me up on a blind date are you? " 

" Something like that. " , Yoona answered hesitantly.

" Come on Yoongie you know I don't want to. I already have eyes for one person and one person only. " , Hyoyeon complained

" I know but could you just do this as a favor for me this once then , I'll never ask you ever again mkay? " 

" Okay then who is she anyways , is it someone I know? " , Hyoyeon forfeited to Yoona's pleading.

" Eh yeah you could say that , so what are you wearing? " 

" I guess if I really wanted to impress her I'd personally go for tie and pants because it's kind of cold. If it's like any of the other dates you've set me up on they'll fall for me at first sight with my womanly handsome charms. " , Hyoyeon replied confidently.

" Full of yourself much? " , Yoona teased.

" Maybe. " , Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out at Yoona.

At the same time..........

" You're frikken crazy why would you do that! " , Taeyeon shouted.

" It's a special frikken occasion why not! " , Yuri argued.

" Are you sure? " 

" Of course I'm sure just trust me. " , Yuri reassured.

" Anything for our Hyoyeonie right? " , Taeyeon eased up.

" Exactly so I'll prepare that for the ride and you can prepare that one place okay? " 

Taeyeon pulled her phone out to make a call , " Alright I got it. " 

Back at Yoong's house......

Seohyun finished up the last bit of touch ups and grinned proudly at her work , " Okay I'm done unnie you can look in the mirror now. " 

Jessica stepped up from her chair and walked over towards the mirror. She slowly looked herself over and started to smile.

" The dress is beautiful. " , Jessica admired happily.

" Hyoyeon will love you in that color. " , Seohyun pointed out.

" Are you sure? " , Jessica looked unsure.

" Positive , you look stunning, Don't be nervous okay , you know what you're going to say right because we need to leave now. " , Seohyun spoke quickly.

" Yeah I know but still.... " , Jessica hesitated nervously.

" Nope , no buts let's go. " , Seohyun ordered sternly.

Seohyun and Jessica made their way down the stairs and out the door to be geeted by Yuri with Sooyoung ,Sunny ,Taeyeon ,and Tiffany.

" Woah Jessica you look hot. " , Yuri couldn't stop staring

*smack*

" I-i mean not as hot as you Sooyoungie. " 

" You have to admit she is really pretty. " , Sunny added.

" Not you too Sunny-ah. " , Sooyoung whimpered.

" Omg Jessie! " , Tiffany beamed with pride.

" Tiff? " , Jessica smiled at her best friend.

" You look so good I'm so happy for you! " 

" Happy , but nothing happened yet. " , Jessica stated.

" So? You look amazing and you're finally accepting your feelings. That's enough for me already. " , Tiffany concluded.

" Thanks Tiff. " 

" Okay everybody we need to go. " , Taeyeon announced.

" In what? " , Jessica looked around curiously.

" Wait for it. " , Yuri said.

Soon there was a carriage being pulled by horses coming towards them.

" We're riding in that? " , Jessica was taken aback.

" Correction , you're riding in that and my butler is driving. There's only enough room for you and one other passenger so we'll meet you there. It's not that far from here so you'll be fine. " , Yuri explained.

" I guess. " , Jessica tried not to look worried.

Jessica hesitantly stepped into the carriage and was soon seen riding off into the distance.

At the location......

" Hey Yoong isn't this.... " , Hyoyeon surveyed the location.

" Yes it is. " , Yoona replied.

" Why are we meeting her here? " 

" Just be patient okay she'll be here any second. " , Yoona waited expectantly.

Soon enough there was the sound of clacking steps coming towards them.

" Are those horses and is that a freakin carriage? What the heck Yoong! " , Hyoyeon screamed anxiously.

" Calm down Hyo you'll see. " 

The carriage stopped in front of them and the driver came down to open the door. As soon as the mystery girl stepped out Hyoyeon couldn't believe her eyes.

" S-sica... " ( I'm gonna die from your gorJessness. ) , Hyoyeon choked up at the sight of Jessica.

" Hey... " , was the only word Jessica could actually get out. ( Omg omg she looks so y and so ah I can't even think straight! )

While this was happening the other girls were just arriving. They ran over to them all together.

" We didn't miss anything right? " , Yuri rushed over.

" Nope you're just in time. " , Yoona replied.

" Just in time for what , hey where are you guys going? " , Hyoyeon said flustered.

The rest of the girls ran off behind some bushes to give the two some aloneish time.

" I'm so recording this shizz. " , Yoona pulled out a camera.

" Ooh send me a copy later okay. " , Tiffany told Yoona while watching the other two.

" Sure thing Fany-ah. " 

" So um Jessica uh you look really beautiful and wait are you my date?! " , Hyoyeon stuttered while looking Jessica up and down in her light blue mini dress.

Jessica couldn't help but blush at Hyoyeon's question and actions. ( Ahh stop looking at me like that I'm gonna die! ) 

" Well , I could be depending on how you take what I'm going to say. " 

" Say? " ( She. Looks. So. Fine. ) , Hyoyeon barely payed attention to her words and focused somewhere else.

" Just listen. " , Jessica took in a deep breath and started. " Hyoyeon , or as I called you Hyobaby. "

" Sica...... " , Hyoyeon was now paying full attention to Jessica's words.

" Let me finsh. " 

Hyoyeon stayed silent and let her finish.

" This whole time I've been lying to you and I've been lying to myself. That's going to stop. I want to admit that yes , I do know who you are. I remember it like it was yesterday , my adorable knight in shining armor. I've never stopped thinking about you. What I want to get to is that I don't like you like I did before , I like you even more than I know. I'm sorry for keeping it from you this whole time. Will you give me no , will you give us a chance. I really want us to try no matter how hard it could be. I care about you and I want you to be mine. " , Jessica explained with a shaking heart.

Hyoyeon just stood there in pure shock.

" Hyoyeon? " ,  Jessica tried snapping her back to reality.

" H-huh? " 

" What's your ans- " , Jessica started to speak.

Hyoyeon pulled Jessica into a tight embrace and Jessica could feel her shoulder getting soaked.

" Are you crying my Hyobaby? " 

" Maybe. " , Hyoyeon said trying to hold her tears back but failed.

" Can I take your hug as a yes? " , Jessica pulled Hyoyeon's face up.

" Definitely. " , Hyoyeon brightened with a smile of pure happiness.

" Woo! " , Taeyeon celebrated.

" Let's shoot off fireworks! " , Yoona shouted a little too eagerly.

" Unnie that's dangerous. " , Seohyun cautioned.

" She's right Yoongie. " , Tiffany agreed.

" Then let's go eat! " , Sooyoung suggested.

" Again , I thought you already did? " , Sunny complained.

" She can if she wants to. " , Yuri smiled at Sooyoung.

" I guess we'll have to get used to this now huh? " , Hyoyeon said while back hugging Jessica.

" I'm going to have a permanent headache. " , Jessica sighed.

 

Author note: Woah can you believe it an update in less than a month! I'm getting better please do comment ^_^