My Shikshin

One summer day

Setting:Yuri's house

Hyoyeon clapped her hands together and cleared , " Okay, let's go over this one more time. "

" Go to Lotte world. " Seohyun started to instruct her unnie.

" Find ride with dark tunnel. " Yoona continued.

" Then get it on! " Taeyeon exclaimed with a y expression.

Yuri started to panick at her friend's outurst. " Wh-what, get what on? "

Hyoyeon decided to roundhouse kick her pea loving friend into a wall, " Take that you freaky e! "

Yoona shook her head and decided to get back on track. " Disregard that byuntaeng's comment and keep listening please. "

" We do want you to at least get to hand holding. It's better if you do it in a dark tunnel where she might get scared or something. " Hyoyeon carried on.

" So uh yeah. " Yoona finished awkwardly.

Yuri whipped her head towards her friend in surprise, " That's it? "

" Yup. " Hyoyeon shrugged nonchalantly.

" The rest is for you to decide. " Yoona stated while gripping Yuri's shoulders.

" Good luck unnie. " Seohyun said cutely while pumping her fist in a "Fighting" motion.

" Now get out of mah house! " Hyoyeon pointed towards the door confidently.

" Wait, say what? This is my house you- " Yuri questioned in confusion.

Hyoyeon and Yoona hurriedly shoved Yuri out of her room and rolled her down the stairs out of her house. Meanwhile, maknae was busily scraping her unnie off the wall after she was violently attacked.

Yoona looked off into the distance affectionately. " They grow up so fast. "

" Hey unnies, is Taeng unnie going to be okay? " Seohyun asked sincerely.

" Of course, why wouldn't she be?" Hyoyeon said acting as if she didn't just almost accidently murder her friend.

" Well you did sort of paint the wall with her face. " Yoona stated matter of factly.

The blonde choding decided to feign innocence." I don't know what you're talking about. "

Sooyoung's doorstep

Yuri arrived onto Sooyoung's doorstep with a shaking everything heart. (What if I embarass myself in front of her? What if I die on a ride? What if I choke on a churro, wait does lotte world even have churros? I've been tainted by Americans who go by the name of jeti aaaggghhhhh..)

Little did Yuri know Sooyoung was standing there the whole time staring at the incredible inaudible scene that appeared in front of her.

This tanned dork failed to notice and was simply exploding from the inside out while staring at the doorbell. After debating with herself she finally let out a strange battle cry of confidence "Let's do this thing!" as she punched the life out of her date's poor doorbell.

"You didnt have to punch it you know.." the tall girl finally spoke as she was nibbling on a cookie "Aigoo you poor doorbell you!"

Yuri stared back at her with horror "Wait, you were watching the whole time nooooooooo-augh.."

"Eat a cookie it'll make you feel better", Sooyoung smiled cutely after shoving a cookie into the stange girl's mouth.

"Uhm shooyoung I-augh this cookie be crunchy."

Sooyoung rose her eyebrow at yet another dorky scene in font of her "See, this is exactly why I like you so much. Come on what are you waiting for, our date awaits."

"Okay", Yuri shyly mumbled while following her date towards the car they were taking.

Lotte World

An enormous world of fun towered in front of the two girls when they entered inside after purchasing their tickets.

"Wah it's lotte world!" Sooyoung squealed while flailing her arms in the air.

"I'm gonna ride every ride and win every prize there is!" Yuri flared her nostrils channeling her inner choding.

"Oh, are you now?"

"Best believe it!" The slightly tanned girl rolled up her sleaves and slapped her hands onto the counter of a duck shooting game "I'm here to play."

A young worker stared at her for a bit, "Uh erm, one thousand won please." 

"Here you go. Now give me my bullets so I can shoot them ducks!"

(You poor soul) "Hey Yuri I think you're scaring him.", Sooyoung looked over to the poor guy behind the counter.

"Oh hehe sorry, I just got a little bit excited you know." 

(Hing why are you so cute!) "It's alright I-" *gasp*

"What-wah what's wrong?" Yul asked worriedly.

Soooyoungs eyes shot towards a woody doll hanging from the line of prizes and pointed at it like it was the light to the promise land "I want it."

"W-woody?"

She nodded her head still pointing and staring at the amazingness that stood before her.

"Alright girly no sweat he's as good as yours."

That snapped sooyoung out of her trance, "Wait say what now?"

"I mean I shall conquer these foolish duck creatures and obtain le woody for my princess shiksh-er princess!"

"Much better. Are you going to start or..?"

"Oh right sorry." Yuri grabbed onto the plastic gun and loaded it with the pellets provided by the game worker. (Mama's gonna win tonight.) The game started and the ducks began to rotate around in a circle. The key to the game was to shoot a pellet into the duck's mouth, but the duck that was colored red from the rest will ultimately guarantee you any prize in the booth. "I got this", she her lips and lined her sights with the toy, concentrating towards a red duck.

Shoot...miss.

Shoot...miss.

Shoot...miss.

Shoot...miss.

(Oh lordy, this is my last bullet.) Beads of sweat started forming onto Yuri's forehead as she aimed once again at the red duck. Right before she was about to fire she felt a light tap on her shoulder.

"Um... can I try?" Sooyoung asked with the most adorable puppy eyes of the universe.

"Heck yeah, go for it!"

Sooyoung artfully picked up the plastic rifle, aligning the barrel with the red duck and shot.

*Epic Win.

"Oh yeah, like a boss! Gimme dat woody yo." The worker pulled down Sooyoung's prize and gave it to her.

On the other hand Yuri just stood there awestruck at the unfolded bad a$$ scene that just occurred in front of her eyes. "H-how did you....gun, bullet, eyes, pew pew. Win. I uh..."

At that moment Sooyoung swore she could see mini explosions and smoke coming from Yuri's ears, indicating nothing less than mind freaking blown.

"Let's go on a ride now.", She started skipping happily towads the rides.

One ride that apeared looked to Yuri like a one way entrance to her early grave. She watched as some type of gyro spinning death trap shot up into the air with people inside screaming their lungs out and some actually passing out. Over to the other side was a romantic boat ride giving off a never ending aura of roses, butterflies, and everything that's good in life. Many passengers came out looking as if they passed through nirvana. Disclaimer: Yuri is dilusional and a dork, but you get the difference.

Yet before she could even begin to form a word her date pointed towards what she claimed to be death.

She looked up in despair and released a half hearted reply "Oh joy..." (Of course it's the death trap. It's always the death trap.)

Sooyoung tugged Yuri's arm towards an extremely short line.

"Wow look Yuri, the line's so short!"

"Oh, I wonder why?" ( Maybe because it seriously looks like you're being welcomed into your own suicide.)

"This is gonna be amazing, don't you think?"

"Uh s-sure. (Yep, I can see it now. Cause of death: Willingly rode a ride of terror. Goodbye world and all that I know.) At least it's with you" Yuri accidentally said aloud.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing."

"Ooh look it's our turn!" Sooyoung could not contain herself any longer.

The couple and about ten other people were strapped into the ride and before they knew it the countdown began.

The ride will start in...

Five... (My life.)

Four... (I'm not gonna make it.)

Three... (Goodbye everbody.)

Two... (He better not skip..)

The ride shot up before one even counted (....)

The sphere containing the passengers shot up into the air spinning several times before coming back down and going back up again. The inside of the ride echoed with shrieks of terror, a happy shikshin screaming like there's no tomorrow, and Yuri that suddenly became as pale as she'd ever be in her life.

The ride ended and all the passengers excluding Sooyoung who was ecstatic, lifelessly shuffled their way towards the exit.

"Oh mah goodness that was so fun! what did you think Yuri?"

She pointed to her chest and then up into the air, "M-my soul, I'm not sure if it's in here or out there."

"I know right, it was great."

"Am I here right now? Is this real life?"

The tall princess looked as if there were stars sparkling in her eyes, "Ready for the next ride?"

"Oh dear...."

Whatever that was left of our Yul started praying to the gods above that the next ride wouldn't be as bad.

 

Author: To be continued duh duh duuun. My update in like forever. *awkward wave*