We're here for you

One summer day

Author note: { } These signs will mark my thoughts , but don't worry they won't appear very often ^_^

Setting: Kim Hyoyeon's house

Four high school girls were standing on the front porch of Hyoyeon's house trying to figure out what to do about the situation. They had brought some take out food in hopes of having dinner with her.

" Okay so what should we say? " , Taeyeon started.

" Yeah I mean after what happened today we haven't seen her since before lunch. Has she even eaten anything yet? " , Yuri voiced.

" Ehrm , hey Hyo we brought you food so don't be sad okay? " , Yoona tried rehearsing to herself.

" What the heck , that only works on you dummy! " , Yuri exclaimed.

" Hey , no matter who it is it's still a nice gesture! Why you gotta hate on me? " , Yoona whimpered.

" I think it would be fine if we were just there for Hyoyeon unnie , right? " , Seohyun suggested.

" Oh okay...... " , Yoona replied.

" If you put it like that..... " , Taeyeon agreed.

" Then we shouldn't have anything to worry about right! " , Yuri said more encouraged by Seohyun's one sentence.

With their decision made , Seohyun rang the doorbell. The door opened to reveal a clean cut butler who greeted the four girls. 

" Ah , hello ladies. Are you here to see miss Hyoyeon? "

" Yes we are , is she home? " , Seohyun asked the man who seemed to be Hyoyeon's butler.

" Yes , please come inside. It's a good thing you ladies came. She's been locked up in her room ever since she arrived home and I can't seem to get through to her. Please try your best to make her feel better. "

" Will do , Sebastian. " { Yes I know it's very cliche } , Yuri assured.

" Come on girls , let's go cheer our Hyoyeonie up! " , Yoona shouted with excitement.

The four girls headed up a wide flight of stairs and through a hallway. They made it in front of Hyoyeon's bedroom door which was sealed and locked tightly. Not a single sound was heard coming from the room and there was no visible light seen inside of her room from their point of view.

" But wait , what's our plan of attack going to be? " , Yoona thought out loud.

" What if she doesn't open the door and stays in there for the rest of the night? " , Yuri added.

" Then we should get permission to kick her door down! " , Yoona stated enthusiastically.

" Oh yeah , that's a good idea. I'll kick it down with my super Taengoo powers! " , Taeyeon suggested with a dorky grin.

" Pssh Taengoo powers please , you can't even kick down a cup! " , Yuri argued.

" Say what Kwon Yul , do you wanna tussle?! " , Taeyeon argued back with her fists in the air.

" Wooo fight fight! " , Yoona encouraged.

" Aigoo these unnies....... " , Seohyun sighed.

Nobody else had noticed , but Hyoyeon had already opened her door after hearing the noise and was just standing their watching her friends fight with each other. She couldn't help but laugh at the cute scene she was witnessing in front of her.

" You guys are such dorks. " , Hyoyeon said in between laughs.

All four girls turned to see a laughing Hyoyeon leaning on her doorway. 

" Oh it's Hyoyeonie! " , Taeyeon pointed out.

" Unnie , we've been worried about you. " , Seohyun stated.

" Yeah where have you been all this time? We thought you died or something. " , Yuri joked.

" We brought food! " , Yoona said while she held the food up proudly. 

" Oh good I'm hungry , let's go eat in my room. " , Hyoyeon suggested after she finished laughing at her cute friends.

The girls made it in to Hyoyeon's room happily. 

" Wow no matter how many times I've been in here your room always seems so big Hyo. " , Yuri stated in awe.

" Seriously it's probably the biggest out of all our rooms. " , Taeyeon agreed.

" Whatever , you guys have big rooms too. " , Hyoyeon replied nonchalantly.

Yoona set down the take out food on a table and all the girls gathered around to eat.

" So Hyoyeon , where did you dissapear to like a ninja for this whole time? " , Taeyeon started to question.

" How come you weren't at lunch? " , Yuri pushed on.

" Unnie is there something wrong , do you want to talk about it? " , Seohyun continued.

Questions were being fired at Hyoyeon one by one from her worried friends.

" It's nothing I'm fine. I just didn't feel like staying for lunch that's all....... " , Hyoyeon tried saying normally.

" Eyy , come on Hyoyeonie we know when you're lying to us. " , Taeyeon said seeing right through Hyoyeon's act.

" It's okay Hyo just tell us what's wrong , we're all frien-no bestfriends. " , Yuri said determined to help her bestfriend.

" We want to help you. It's about Jessica unnie right? " , Seohyun added hitting the nail right on the head.

" Alright alright I give up , so you know when we met Jessica and Tiffany right? " , Hyoyeon replied in defeat.

The girls nodded for her to continue.

" Tiffany seemed to remember Yoong but Jessica didn't remember me. I'd be okay if I wasn't sure it was her but I'm positive it's her. I know it's been a long time and she really could have forgotten me but I think differently. She gave me kind of a weird vibe when she was talking to me. It sort of seemed like she was lying to me. " , Hyoyeon explained thoroughly.

" Why would she lie to you? " , Taeyeon asked.

" That's what I want to know , but either way I'm not going to give up on her. Now that she's within my reach I can't give up. " , Hyoyeon replied thoughtfully.

" We'll help you! " , Yoona exclaimed suddenly.

" Woah Yoong where the heck have you been? " , Yuri wondered in surprise.

" I think I saw her gobbling all the food down in some corner. " , Taeyeon answered teasingly.

" I was not! I just didn't have my face towards you guys , but I was listening. " , Yoona repied trying to defend herself.

" Okay so what's your plan? " , Taeyeon wondered.

" How are we going to help her? " , Yuri questioned warily.

" You'll see , just you wait Jessica no one hurts our Hyoyeonie. " , Yoona said with a sneeky smile.

" I have a really bad feeling about this. " , Taeyeon worried.

" Your'e not going to do anything illegal right , unnie? " , Seohyun questioned hesitantly.

The five girls slept over at Hyoyeon's house awaiting Yoong's so called master plan to commence.

 

Author: My update has arrived! I hope you enjoy it. I'm kind of sad with school coming up and all but I'll probably keep on as I have been doing. Comment with all your feelings and let me know if there's something you don't like or if you have any suggestions. ^_^