You and me Sica

One summer day

Setting: At The Location

" Now kiss! " , Yoona shouted to the newly made couple.

Both Hyoyeon and Jessica started to blush and awkwardly stare at each other.

Hyoyeon waved her hands slightly in the air and shook her head , " I don't think we're ready for that Yoong. " 

" What do you mean not ready? " , Yoona looked confused at Hyoyeon's refusal.

" Okay , so have you and Tiffany kissed yet? " , Hyoyeon pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

Tiffany and Yoona were so shocked at Hyoyeon's question that they ended up shyly turning their gaze towards the floor

" See , you've been together longer than us and you haven't even- " , Hyoyeon was about to finish her sentence.

" Okay okay I get it meanie. " , Yoona cut Hyoyeon off with a pout.

" What about a kiss on the cheek? " , Jessica suggested.

" Uh-a kiss on the cheek? " , Hyoyeon stuttered.

Jessica then looked to Hyoyeon questioningly , " Why not , we're not kids anymore right? You can at least do that can't you? " 

Tiffany agreed 100% , " Jessi's right , I want a kiss on the cheek right now Yoongie! " 

" W-what do you mean Fany-ah? " , Yoona looked startled at Tiffany's request.

Seohun broke in to try and settle her unnies down , " Calm down unnies what about their date? "

" Maknae's right.  " Taeyeon agreed to the usual correctness of the maknae.

Yuri also decided maknae was right , " We really don't have any obligation here anymore. " 

" Let's leave then , come on Sunny-ah. " , Sooyoung dragged Sunny along.

" K bye you two. " , Sunny bid farewell.

" Have fun on your date lovebirds! " , Tiffany encouraged.

With that the two were left all alone in an instant.

Jessica finally decided to break the awkward atmosphere with a question , " Where is this anyways? "

" It's a really special place to the five of us. " , Hyoyeon answered.

" By five I suppose you mean Yoona ,Yuri ,Taeyeon ,and Seohyun right? " , Jessica put the pieces together.

" Exactly. " , Hyoyeon smiled.

" What makes it so special? " , Jessica wondered.

Jessica looked around and took note of the things she saw. They were standing near an expensive looking fountain that seemed to be in some sort of courtyard. She looked around even more and noticed hedges with rose bushes , rose arches and several arrays of flowers. Every corner was lit with a semi bright street lamp that made the place glow softly and romanticly.

Hyoyeon gazed around thoughtfully , " It's pretty here huh? " 

" Yeah it really is. " , Jessica said also admiring their surroundings.

Hyoyeon started to reminisce about her time in this special place , " We've been coming here since we were little kids. This is the place we played around in when we were younger , where we hung out after school , took naps , had picnics , talked about things , and the list goes on. Most of our happiest and most meaningful memories were made here. Everything you see is property that my grandmother used to own when she was still alive. Before she died we used to play by a pond around here. She would sit and knit while we ran around. We'd toss bread to the ducks and she would always ruffle my hair. She'd say aigoo my pretty grandaughter make sure you grow up nice and healthy for me alright. " 

Jessica was listening intently and started to smile warmly when it was finished. The whole while they were both strolling together around the courtyard. They decided to sit down at the edge of the fountain at the end of Hyoyeon's trip down memory lane.

" It sounds like you really loved her. " , Jessica concluded.

" I most definitely did. " , Hyoyeon stated happily.

Jessica really admired the love she could clearly see in Hyoyeon's eyes , " Do you want to ride around here in the carriage? You can show me all your favorite places and tell me all about them. " 

" Well actually I had something else in mind. " , Hyoyeon suggested.

" What's that? " , Jessica questioned.

" We could still ride the carriage but I just want to make one stop " , Hyoyeon explained.

" Why only one stop? " , Jessica looked confused.

" You'll see. " , Hyoyeon assured.

Hyoyeon helped Jessica step into the carriage and went in after. She whispered something inaudible to Yuri's butler and he simply nodded. After she confirmed what she needed Hyoyeon returned comfortably to her spot and the carriage started to move. The carriage made a series of turns and detours until they finally made it to the desired destination.

" Ah , I love this place! " , Hyoyeon exclaimed as she stepped out of the carriage first.

Jessica looked around curiously , " Where is this exactly? " 

" Its the pond I was talking about, There's the pond , there's the bench my grandma used to sit , and there's the cherry blossom tree we used to take naps and have picnics under. " , Hyoyeon replied.

The pond was fairly large with a small arched bridge going over the middle of it.

" Come on , let's go walk across the bridge. " , Hyoyeon grabbed Jessica's hand and made her way to the bridge. Jessica could only smile at the cute actions of the other girl. They were walking across the bridge hand in hand when Hyoyeon suddenly stopped.

Jessica turned to look at the other girl , " What is it? " 

" I just wanted to stop and enjoy the view. " , Hyoyeon answered knowingly.

As if on cue , fireflies started to appear one by one until they all together were emitting a luminescent glow.

Jessica saw what she was talking about and smiled , " Wah , it's so pretty! " 

The two were now facing one another holding both of each other's hands.

" I wish I could stay like this forever. You and me Sica. " , Hyoyeon couldn't help expressing her desire.

" Me too Hyobaby. " , Jessica agreed wholeheartedly.

They both just stared into each other's eyes smiling , wishing for this night to never end.

With the other dorks.........

Taeyeon started off the conversation , " What do you think they're doing right now? "

" Meh....who cares? I want food. " , Sooyoung complained.

" We just ordered. You can't expect it to arrive so soon. " , Sunny tried relaxing her friend.

" But Sunny-ah I'm starving! " , Sooyoung complained even more.

Taeyeon diregarded the complaining shikshin , " Anyways. " 

" Do you think they've kissed yet? " , Tiffany suddenly voiced into the conversation.

Yuri looked to Tiffany shocked , " Eh! Kissed? " 

" On their first date? " , Sooyoung showed some interest in the conversation.

" Don't you think that's going a little too far unnie? " , Seohyun asked innocently.

" Why are you guys so conservative? We're not little elementary girls anymore. " , Tiffany stated as if she were experienced.

" Wah this American is so daring! " , Taeyeon said surprised.

" Daring , it's just a kiss. " , Tiffany continued.

" Uhuh so then what about you two , you haven't kissed am I right? " , Yuri looked the two over suspiciously.

Sunny also joined in on the conversation , " How did your first date go by the way? " 

" Spill it Yoong , I want all the details. " , Yuri pushed on the subject.

Taeyeon stared sneekily at Yoona , " Did you observe her well? " 

" Yah , shut up you e! " , Yoona yelled.

" Byuntae , byuntae ,Taengoo's a byuntae! " , Yuri chanted.

Taeyeon was once again affected by Yuri's teasing , " Ah shut up will ya Kwon Yul? It was just an innocent question. Tell us about your date. "

" Oh look the food's here! " , Yoona suddenly spoke trying to drop the subject.

Sooyoung celebrated happily , " Yeah , mah food! Let's eat. "

Back with HyoSica.........

The two girls were still standing in the same spot staring at each other.

" You know what? " , Hyoyeon looked to her date.

" Hm?  " , Jessica looked back.

" No matter how long I stare at your face I never seem to be able to get over how beautiful you are. "

" Is that so? " , Jessica asked acting like she wasn't affected by Hyoyeon's words.

Hyoyeon straightened her shoulderes proudly , " Of course. "

" Well no matter how much I look , I can't seem to get over how perfect your smile is. " 

" Really? " , Hyoyeon also acted normally.

" Yep. " , Jessica nodded her head cutely.

" You're so adorable. " , Hyoyeon pinched Jessica's cheeks.

" Hey that hurts! " , Jessica decided to counteract by poking Hyoyeon in the stomach.

" Ow hey! " 

They both started to playfully chase after each other smiling and laughing until Hyoyeon caught Jessica under the cherry blossom tree.

Hyoyeon grabbed Jessica giving her a back hug , " You seriously at running. " 

" That's because I don't run. " , Jessica said while loving having those arms around her.

" So you only ran especially for me? " 

" Don't get full of yourself. " 

Hyoyeon was bringing out her confidence again , " Why shouldn't I? It's obvious you love me. " 

" It's bad for you. " , Jessica answered back.

" How so? " ,

" Your head will get inflated and I'll have to find a way to pop it. " , Jessica explained with a straight face.

" Wha? Well aren't you cute worrying about me. " 

" There you go again. " 

Jessica was about to attack when her stomach suddenly rumbled.

" Oh is our Sica hungry? " , Hyoyeon poked fun.

" Maybe. " 

" I'll call the butler. " 

Hyoyeon dialed a number while Jessica silently waited , " Hey can you bring a table and some food? Yeah , yeah okay thanks. "

Within a few minutes a pair of men came carrying a table with plates knives and forks.

" We're eating here? " , Jessica looked surprised.

" Yeah I was sort of lazy and thought that if I didn't want to go to the food , the food should come to us. "

Two chairs were also brought to the table and they were both seated with a butler on standby.

" What will you be having young mistress. " , The butler waited on them.

" You could bring us salad for starters and some steak with a side of breadsticks afterwards. Is that okay with you Sica? " 

" That's fine. " 

" And your drinks? " , the butler continued

" Water is fine , thank you. " 

" Very well , your meal will arrive shortly. " 

The butler left the two alone to attend to their meal.

Jessica looked back at the butler as he walked away , " Where did they even come from? " 

" It doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm having dinner here with you under this cherry blossom tree and under the stars. " , Hyoyeon stared at Jessica lovingly.

" Such a sweet talker. " 

" I know I am. " 

" Stop with that , you're too full of yourself Hyobaby. " , Jessica complained again.

" I can't help that I'm perfect for you Sica. " 

Jessica wrinkled her nose at that statement ,  "Bleh... " 

" You cutie. " 

In the midst of their love quarrel their salad arrived which they happily ate and soon after that their steak arrived.

" Yay , it looks delicious! " , Jessica clapped her hands in delight.

" Only the best. "

Jessica started to cut her steak up and when she took a bite out of it she squealed with joy , " Wah it's so good! "

" I'm glad you think so. " , Hyoyeon enjoyed watching Jessica joyfully eating.

The two continued to eat happily enjoying each others' company.

" So what do you want to do now? " , Jessica asked as she finished her meal.

" I don't know , maybe we could call it a night, " 

" Do I get to ride home in the carriage? " 

Hyoyeon wouldn't deny a request by Jessica , " Whatever you want. " 

" Yay let's go! " , Jessica jumped up from her seat

" Hey , wait for me! "

Hyoyeon ran after Jessica who was making her way towards the carriage. Affer they made it an out of breathe Hyoyeon couldn't stop smiling.

" What? " 

" So , does this mean I get to go to your house with you? " , Hyoyeon lighted up.

" Uh... " , Jessica hesitated.

" Come on , there's no harm and I need to make sure you get there safely. Just let Yuri's butler know your address and we'll be on our way. " 

" Okay. " , Jessica agreed and went to tell the driver her address.

After that the two girls climbed into the carriage and were on their way. During the whole ride Jessica decided to just stare silently at her shoes until they finally arrived at her house.

" We're here Sica. " 

" Oh , okay. " , Jessica answered still a little dazed.

" Can I walk you to your door? " 

" I'd like that. " , Jessica snapped out of her daydreaming.

Hyoyeon stepped out first and lent her hand to Jessica who stepped out after her. Hyoyeon confidently kept hold of Jessica's hand the whole way to her front door.

" Did you have fun on our date Sica? " 

" Definitely Hyobaby. " 

Hyoyeon started to look a little disapointed , " I guess this is goodbye for tonight. " 

" I guess so. " , Jessica also looked to her date sadly.

The two just stood there as if they were glued to that very spot not wanting to leave each other.

" Can I get your number? " , Hyoyeon remembered to ask.

" Of course you can. " 

They exchanged numbers with each other and even took selcas to set for whenever they called. 

" Call me , I want to see the picture that shows up. " , Jessica ordered anxiously.

" Okay. " 

Jessica saw the dorky picture that popped out on her screen , " What the heck is that face! "

" I'm cute aren't I? Now you call me. " 

" Alright. "

Hyoyeon looked to her flashing phone screen and silently smiled.

" What , you don't like it? " , Jessica asked worriedlyy.

" It's incredibly adorable. " 

Jessica looked relieved but answered confidently , " I know. " 

" Oh , who's full of herself now? " , Hyoyeon accused.

Jessica stuck her tongue out at Hyoyeon.

" Okay , now it's goodbye for real. " 

" Yeah... " , Jessica looked down sullenly.

" Bye Sica~ " " Bye Hyobaby~ " , The two sadly said their farewells.

Hyoyeon was about to walk away when she suddenly turned around and said , " Wait , I forgot something. "

" Forgot what? " , Jessica turned back to face Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon stepped closer to Jessica and planted a kiss on Jessica's cheek. Before she could react Hyoyeon turned back around and ran away.

" Dork. " , Jessica touched her cheek still feeling the kiss and grinned.

 

Author: My first update of the New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holidays and New Year. Starting off the new year with I Got a Boy is the best ever. I've decided to order the Hyoyeon ver. of the album what about you other sones out there? Anyways please do comment and look forward to my next update ^_^