Why I can't

One summer day

Setting: The Jung estate

*Flashback*

" Unni , I'm so happy! "  , Shouted a young girl with dark black hair.

" Why did something happen? "  , questioned her unni.

" I met this really nice girl at school and I think that I like her. "  , she blushed while saying.

" Oh? That's really good for you Krystal. I hope things work out for you two. "  , her unni replied with a smile.

" Really? Thanks so much Jessica unni! I'll make sure to tell you all about her later. "  , Krystal exclaimed with joy.

" You do that. " , Jessica said happily. ( You're so cute when you're in love. ) 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Three months later.........

" Krystal , how could you do such a thing! It is improper and I do not approve. " , exclaimed an older lady.

" But mom I really like her , cant that be enough? " , Krystal pleaded.

" No you will stop dating that girl this instance. " , Mrs. Jung replied sternly.

" Come on darling what's so wrong about it , we're not in the old days anymore. " , Mr. Jung tried to reason.

" No , I refuse to have my daughter dating another girl. " , Mrs. Jung replied in a cold tone.

" I don't want to stop dating her mom! Dad is fine with it and so is Jessica unni. Why can't you be all right with it? " , Krystal explained desperately.

" Jessica , is this true? " Mrs. Jung questioned with her cold stare.

Both Jessica and Krystal seemed to have inherited their cold stare and hell mode from their mother.

" I uh........ " , Jessica muttered in fear.

" Come on honey , please dont make such a big deal out of it. " , Mr. Jung pleaded.

" No , I will not stop until this innappropriate behavior is dealt with! " , Mrs. Jung said with determination.

Her eyes were so cold and she was so overwhelmingly scary that nobody could do or say anything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day..........

Jessica overheard her mother and father fighting in their bedroom

" Honestly , why is it such a big deal if she's dating a girl or not! " , Mr. Jung grumbled in frustration.

" It is a sin and I don't approve of it whatsoever! I didn't raise her to be this way. " , Mrs.Jung argued back.

" Even if you don't approve of it have you ever thought of how Krystal feels , what she wants? " , questioned Mr. Jung.

" I only want what's best for her. " , Mrs. Jung pointed out.

" If you wanted what's best for her you would want her to be happy. " , Mr. Jung tried to explain.

Then all of a suden the door flew open but it wasn't Jessica's parents.

" Omma , Appa please stop fighting! " , Krystal bursted out of no where.

" Krystal....... " , Both their parents said.

" I'll stop okay. " , Krystal started.

" What do you mean? " , Their parents questioned.

" I mean I'll stop dating her if it means you two will stop fighting , just please stop. " , Krystal pleaded in despair.

Jessica couldn't even watch because it was too much to see her younger sister in so much pain................

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present day............

It was after school and Jessica decided to go home alone without her bestfriend. As she came home she couldn't stop thinking about that day and what would happen if she tried to be with Hyoyeon. " It's for the best Hyobaby , please understand........... " , Jessica told herself with a sigh.

 

Author: I need to work on my updating schedule sorry and there will be another update soon. Please comment on what you think.

Replies: skip5beat : Thank you very much for the suggestion and welcome to my story hope you enjoy it.

yoonpair : Sorry if yoonfany are moving too fast but I hope that doesn't ruin the flow of the story though.