I'm all yours Fany

One summer day

Setting: A Korean restaurant

The seven girls finished up their meal and started chatting with one another.

Taeyeon set her chopsticks down and began , " Okay the food's done with so... "

" So what? " , Yoona tried avoiding the question.

" What was your first date with Tiffany like? " Sunny questioned curiously.

" Oh dat.... " , Yoona drawled out.

Yuri crossed her arms in front of her chest and stared , " We all want to know Yoong. "

" Just tell us. " , Sooyoung insisted.

" Come on unnie I'm curious too. " , Seohyun added.

" Okay okay. " , Yoona surrendered.

Tiffany also gave up , " Stop pushing we'll tell you. "

Yoona sighed and started the story of their first date , " So the day after the group lunch we had ........you know the one where everyone introduced themselves? "

" Yeah? " , Taeyeon expected her to continue.

" Go on. " , Sooyoung insisted.

" I decided to give Fany a call asking for a date. " , Yoona continued.

That day.........

Tiffany heard her cell phone ring and went to go check it. Upon seeing the picture Yoona had set on her phone she couldn't help but smile " Hmm that picture is actually kind of creepy. " She went ahead and pushed the green receiver responding with a " Hi Yoongie! "

" Hey Fany-ah , there's something I wanted to ask you. "

" That would be? " , Tiffany answered.

" You want to go on a date with me? " , Yoona asked shyly.

Tiffany inwardly screamed while outwardly flashing her eye smile to no one in particular , except her dog.

Yoona only heard silence and looked to see if her girl had hung up , " Fany-ah are you still there? "

" Huh? Oh yeah I'm still here. "

" So? " , Yoona closed her eyes wishing for a positive response.

" Heck yeah I'll go on date with you! " , Tiffany screamed out in her loud Fany voice.

Yoona pumped her fist in the air and accidently said , " Yes! " into the phone.

Tiffany could only laugh at the reaction she heard through the phone.

" Where will this date of ours be exactly? " , Tiffany brought Yoona back to their conversation.

" Well uh I actually didn't think that far ahead. "

" Seriously? " , Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" Hehe sorry Fany-ah. " , Yoona replied sheepishly.

" It's okay. Why don't you think about it and call me back later okay? "

" Okay I'll call you later. "

After Yoona ended the call she sprawled out on her bed and sighed.

" Aigoo she said yes but where are we gonna go? " , Yoona thought aloud.

She thought and thought as hard as she could and then.....

" Nope , nothin ugh I know I'll call up mah homies. "

She dialed their numbers and put it in a multiple call.

When she was sure everyone was on the line she shouted , " , A-yo homies! " into the receiver.

" What do you want freak. " , Yuri held her cellphone far from he ear.

" Multiple call! " , Taeyeon exclaimed stil excited about being able to multiiple call.

" You're not on anything right Unnie? " , Seohyun said with her phone already on speaker as she had anticipated the screaming of her unnies.

" A-yo Yoong! " , Hyoyeon played along happily.

" I need your help guys and no I'm not on anything Maknae. "

" Help with what? " , Yuri said with the phone still as far away from her ear as possible.

" Do we get to smack anyone around? " , Hyoyeon replied a little too excited at the thought of smacking someone around.

" No , just listen I asked my Fany out on a date and she said yes but I don't know where to go " , Yoona explained.

" Wow you fail at life bro. " , Yuri rolled her eyes.

" For real. " , Taeyeon huffed.

" Shut yo mouth and help me! "

" Excuse you. " , Hyoyeon spoke in an offended tone.

" Okay shut up and help me please. " , Yoona pleaded calmly.

" Good. " , Hyoyeon nodded her head approvingly.

" Take her to go see a movie. " , Taeyeon suggested.

" Take her to the amusement park. " , Yuri suggested.

" Take her dancing. " , Hyoyeon suggested.

" Take her to book world. " , Seohyun suggested.

" Eh? " all her unnies echoed.

" This is a date for Yoong and Tiffany not you Seohyun-ah. " , Hyoyeon explained to their maknae sweetly.

" Oh sorry. " , Seohyun apologized innocently.

" Movie , amusement park , dancing , mm state your reasons movie go. " , Yoona ordered.

" Huh uh I guess since it's dark you can you know. " , Taeyeon answered with a mischievous smile.

" You dirty child you. " , Yuri scolded.

" How dare you. " , Tayeon gasped dramatically.

" I see I see amusement park go. "

" Take her on scary rides so she'll hold onto you. " , Yuri fired back.

" Dancing go. "

" Who da heck doesn't like dancing! " , Hyoyeon relied very choding like.

" Ah yes well i guess I've decided one , how am I gonna feel her holding onto me if I pass out two , just because you love dancing doesn't mean I wanna go there with Fany three , aww yeah movie time! "

" Yay I got picked , take it ers! " , Taeyeon gloated proudly.

" Shut it yo! " , Yuri pouted.

" Boo. " , Hyoyeon also pouted.

" Have fun unnie. " , Seohyun encouraged her unnie.

They all hung up and Yoona went to immediately call Tiffany.

" Hello. " , Tiffany answered.

" Fany-ah let's go see a movie. "

" Okay what movie? "

" Uh I guess we'll see when we get there. " , Yoona scratched her head shyly.

" Okay meet you there in half an hour. "

" Yep meet you there. "

 "Can't wait. " , Tiffany smiled.

" Bye my angel. " , Yoona ended the call lovingly.

Yoong ran to her closet to get ready.

" Let's see , this one makes me look like maknae , this one makes me look like midget , this one makes me look like freaky Yul , this one makes me look like Hyo , this one uh gross I don't even know. Aha I shall wear you , Fany here I come! "

Yoona quickly got changed and fixed her makeup.

" Here we go. " , Yoona took in a deep breathe.

Yoona arrived in front of the theater 5 minutes early and decided to wait there for her date.

" Yoong! " , Tiffany came running.

" My Fany Fany! " , Yoona squealed happily.

Tiffany jumped into the taller girl's arms with glee.

" Let's go inside. " , Tiffany pointed cutely.

The two went inside and Yoong immediately started gawking at the movie showing list.

" Oh how about that horror- "

" No. " , Tiffany cut Yoona off sternly.

" Why Fany-ah are you scared? " , Yoona teased.

" Yes , no horror movie. " , Tiffany crossed her arms defiantly.

" Boo , okay then how about a romantic comedy? "

" Sounds good. "

Yoona quickly went to buy the tickets while Tiffany went to go buy snacks.

" I got da tickets. " , Yoona held them up.

" I got da food. " , Tiffany showed off the popcorn.

" Let's go. " , Yoona giuded Tiffany to the right theater.

As soon as they made it inside the lights were dim signalling the beginning of the movie.

" It's starting , hurry up Yoong. " , Tiffany went off ahead.

" I'm coming. "

Tiffany found a pair of seats and Yoona wasn't far behind. As Yoona sat down her date decided to shove a hand full of popcorn into the alligator's mouth.

" Heh , you look cute. " , Tiffany took in the image of her date with a popcorn filled mouth.

" Pany. " , Yoona complained between chewing.

" Look the movie's starting. " , Tiffany Yoona's attention.

Throughout the whole two hours all Yoona did was stare at Tiffany the whole time she saw her laugh , raise her fist to the characters , and in the end cry. Tiffany was too indulged with the movie to notice Yoona's staring.

(She's just too perfect)

As they were exiting the movie Tiffany asked Yoona , " What did you think of the movie? "

" It was pretty good. There were moments where I laughed , where I wanted to punch a character , and when I almost cried. "

" I know right. " , Tiffany agreed unsupectingly.

(Oh yeah I'm slick)

" Can I walk you home Fany-ah it's not too far right? " , Yoona asked in an adorable voice.

" I actually had my dad drop me off so he's gonna come and pick me up. "

" Oh well what do you want to do until he get's here? "

Tiffany spotted a large water fountain and exclaimed , " Let's make a wish. "

" A wish? "

" Yeah it'll be fun come on. " , The eyesmilng girl grabbed her partner and made their way to the fountain.

" Can I use a coin Yoong? "

" Sure. " , Yoona searched her pockets for some coins.

Yoona pulled out two coins and handed one to Tiffany.

" Okay , make a wish and we'll throw it on three. "

(I wish Fany kisses me today)

(I wish Yoong and I stay together for a long time)

" Ready? " , Yoona looked towards Tiffany.

" One , two , three. " , Tiffany counted.

They both threw their coins into the fountain both emitting a splashing sound.

" What did you wish for? " Yoona asked after her coin made it in.

" Not telling. " , Tiffany looked away with a grin.

" Fannnnyyyy. " , Yoona whined.

" Oh look there's my dad. " , Tiffany said not answering Yoona's question.

Tiffany gave Yoona a quick peck on the lips and ran away like a certain choding.

" Ah mah lips have been blessed by an angel. You may take me to heaven now. I'm all yours Fany. "

The whole time Tiffany watched her beloved Yoong through the car window and whispered , " I hope it comes true. "

 

Author: Yep I'm finally back. Enjoy the update and please do comment ^_^