Sica and Hyobaby

One summer day

Setting: some park in Seoul

One hot summer day there was a little girl with dark brown hair sitting all alone in an empty sand box. She was about 6 or 7 years old. *sigh* " When are omma and appa coming back? I'm bored and there's no one else here............ "

" Then come play with me! "

" Ehhh who da heck are you? " she looked up to see another girl who looked about the same age as her

" Wow aren't you rude. My name is Kim Hyoyeon. " , she smiled brightly

( What a pretty smile ) " Hey! Who are you calling rude you're the one who came up to me all of a sudden after eavesdropping. "

( What a cute bad temper ) " Forget about that. Just tell me what your name is so we don't have to be lonely anymore. You did say you were bored right? "

" Uhh Jessica...... Jung Jessica "

" Okay Sica , follow me! " Hyoyeon grabbed little Jessica's hand and dragged her out of the sand box.

( What the heck! I told her my name was Jessica and where is she taking me anyway? ) Despite those thoughts she decided to silently follow her pretty new friend to wherever she was taking her.

The two little girls ended up in some shop near the park.

(ahh aircon) " Where are we anyways? " , Jessica thought aloud.

" We're at my grandma's shop. I wanted to take you somewhere cooler to play since it was so hot outside. "

" Play? How are we gonna play in some shop? " Jessica took a slight moment to see that they were in a childrens' toy shop with already set out toys and shelves arrayed with merchandise for sale. " Oh , I didnt see that " , she whispered ever so shyly.

" Pabo. " Hyoyeon teased Jessica while poking her cheeks which made her start to pout. ( She's so cute ) 

( That Smile.... ) " Stop teasing me and let's just go play already. " Jessica stomped away towards a dress-up area and Hyoyeon just followed suit to see her looking through princess clothing and accessories.

" If you're gonna be a princess i'll be your knight in shining armour! " , Hyoyeon declared proudly.

All jessica could do was blush and smile silently.

When they were finished Jessica was dressed in a pink tutu with a tiara and matching necklace. Hyoyeon was wearing a full plastic suit of armour without the helmet but had a plastic sword to go with it.

" Hey Sica , don't I look cool! Now I can really be your knight in shining armour. "

" Okay then you better treat me well and protect me "

" Yes m'am! " , Hyoyeon exclaimed loudly

and if on cue a snobby little girl came in to ruin the party " Why are you wearing that , arent you a girl? You're such a weirdo!" Hyoyeon's expression instantly darkened upon hearing that comment. She may have seemed confident on the outside but there's only so much a cute little 7 year old girl can take.

.................. and if also on cue a mini little Hellsica was unleashed , " WHO DA HECK ARE YOU CALLING A WEIRDO!!! " Jessica proceeded to grab the little girl by her hair. " You better apologize to her right now n.o.w. "

" I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to make fun of you I swear it won't ever happen again I pinky promise on my life! " The little girl was frightened to death.

" Good now go away before I get even more angry with you. " Jessica then turned to the now crying Hyoyeon and patted her on the head " Weren't you supposed to be my knight in shining armour and protect me , not the other way around? "

" You didn't have to do that. I could have stood up for myself you know. " 

" Oh please we both know you couldn't have. " , as Jessica started to poke Hyoyeon's cheeks as she did to her before

" What do you mean? You're making me seem like a wimp! " , Hyoyeon was too prideful to admit anything. 

" Come on Hyobaby stop whining. "

( Hyobaby? ) " Okay fine , thank you Sica " , Hyoyeon looked straight into Jessica's eyes and started to smile.

" There you go again with that perfect smile of yours. " ( Did I just say that? )

Now it was Hyoyeon's turn to blush and smile silently. 

" Jessica?! " , it was her dad's voice

" Appa? "

" There you are we've been looking all over for you. " , said her mom

Hyoyeon voiced up , " Sorry it was hot outside so i wanted to take her to a nice place to play. This is my grandma's shop. "

" Oh well that's very nice of you. I hope you took care of our jessica. " Her mom couldnt help but smile at the cute little knight.

" It was nice meeting you sweetie but we have to go home with Jessica. Now take those off and return them Jessi , we're leaving. "

" Okay omma. " Jessica was about to take off the costume when Hyoyeon's grandma came and said , " Let's take a picture of the both of you before you leave. " She winked towards Hyoyeon 

" Can I omma , appa? "

" Sure sweetheart. " Her dad was more than happy to wait.

" Alright 1.... 2..... 3. " , and the picture of Princess Sica with her knight and shining armour Hyobaby was captured.

" I'll print these out for you right now. It wont take long. " Jessica and Hyoyeon each received one.

" Okay omma let's go now. " She turned to Hyoyeon and said , " Hey Hyobaby you better not forget about me okay. "

" Ummm , wait here I have something for you. " Hyoyeon quickly left and came back with a pink ring that had a little flower design on it. " Here take it as a gift. 

" Aww thanks wait , hey what da heck it's too big! "

" Hehe yeah about that. " Hyoyeon grabbed the ring from Jessica's hand and without blinking she said , " We'll meet each other again and when we do I"ll put this ring on you then you"ll be mine! So you better not forget me either Sica. "

Jessica nodded shyly to Hyoyeon before leaving with her parents ( I hope I get to see you again , Hyobaby )

Hyoyeon waved until she couldn't see her cute little princess anymore ( I hope I get to see you again , Sica)

 

Author: poor girl ....... witnessing Hellsica at such a young age. Oh well i guess she deserved it. I hope you enjoyed my first attempt at a fanfic. Next chapter will be Yoonfany's meeting. Please do comment and tell me what you think. I pinky promise on my life that i wont cry from any criticism. (=