Back to Normal

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laML6rb81L8

----

BOOM! CRASH!

“HYUNGS!”

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

“KYAAA!”

There was a loud commotion downstairs.

“WHERE IS THIS MOPING FOOL JUNG DAEHYUN?! DAEHYUN-AH! DAEHYUN-AH!” The entire house shook because of the thundering steps. The door to Daehyun’s bedroom burst open, and Himchan popped in without permission. “DAEHYUN, GUESS WHAT- HOLY ! SONG YEOJIN!”

You opened one eye and looked around, dazed. *What’s going on? Where am I?* That’s when you saw Daehyun asleep by your side with his arms tightly wrapped around your waist. He had kept his promise to stay close by your side.

Himchan was ecstatic. He jumped into bed and hugged you tightly. “MY BABY YEOJIN IS BACK, TOO!”

“Oppa, ow- I can’t breathe-“ You struggled in his strong arms.

Daehyun sat up with one eye closed. A groggy, irritated expression was on his face. He raised one foot and kicked Himchan off the bed. “OOF!” Himchan landed on the floor with an audible thump. You couldn’t help but laugh, but your voice sounded funny because you had just woken up.

Daehyun turned his head. You quickly covered your lips with your hand and blinked at him. He gave you an affectionate smile and pushed your bangs away from your face.

“Did I hear you say Yeojin-“ Yongguk came inside and halted with wide eyes. “Yah. Song Yeojin.”

Smiling, you waved, “Yongguk oppa, I’m back-“

“Are you lying down on Daehyun’s bed?” He pointed. *Figures. The first thing he notices is not that I’m back, but the fact that I’m lying down on my boyfriend’s bed.* Cheeks flushing, you rolled off the bed and stood up. “Sorry.” You straighted your sweater and ran your fingers through your unkempt hair.

Jongup and Youngjae joined all of you. “What the…?” Youngjae did a double take. Jongup jumped up and down in giddiness. “YEOJIN-AH! YOU’RE BACK! YOU’RE BACK!” He gave you a warm hug, and you smiled. “I’m glad to be back home.” “I am glad you are back, too!” Jongup beamed. The two of you laughed. He looked at Daehyun with shining eyes. “Hyung! Aren’t you happy Yeojin is back?! You better be good to her! If she leaves because of you again, I won’t forgive you that time!” Jongup wagged his finger. Everyone laughed.

Daehyun smirked, “Don’t worry. I’m sticking with Yeojin for life.” You beamed back.

Daehyun looked at Himchan on the floor. “By the way, why did you say ‘Yeojin is back too’?”

Before he could reveal the news, a familiar figure entered the room. “Sup?”

Daehyun and you looked to the door. You gasped so loudly that you almost choked. You couldn’t believe your eyes.

Zelo, the maknae who had gone to America a week ago, was standing by your doorframe. You came back to your senses, and your voice started to work again. “OHMYGOD! ZELO!” You ran over and threw your arms around him. You hugged his neck tightly, realizing that he wasn’t an illusion. Zelo was really back. “Ow, noona. Not so tightly.” But he was smiling.

Daehyun stood up, stunned. “Yah, Choi Junhong. What are you doing here?”

“He’s back from the States!” Himchan announced with a big grin.

“What…but how…?” Daehyun asked.

“Why? Are you not happy I’m back?” Zelo smirked.

“Don’t even say such nonsense.” Daehyun shook his head.

“Okay, how about we all wash and meet up for breakfast downstairs? Then we can talk. I smell like freaking fish.” Yongguk muttered as he headed for thedoor. You released Zelo, and he went to his old room. Himchan pinched your cheeks with a big smile. “I’ll see you after we wash! Unless you want to wash together…OWWW!” He screamed in pain and hopped on his good foot while grabbing his aching one.

Daehyun innocently shrugged, “Sorry, hyung. My bad.” “Jung Daehyun, you-!” Cursing, Himchan limped off.

“See you, Yeojin!” Jongup winked and left. “Uck. The maid is back.” Youngjae rolled his eyes, but you could see his lips hitch up into a smile.

Only Daehyun and you were left in the room now. The two of you looked at each other, smiled, and held each other’s hands.

“YEOJIN! I KNOW YOU’RE STILL IN THERE! OUT OF DAEHYUN’S ROOM! NOW!” Yongguk barked from below.

You sighed, and Daehyun rolled his eyes. *That overprotective freak.* “I’ll see you for breakfast.” You kissed his cheek and hopped out of the room.

----

About an hour later, the seven of you gathered in the kitchen. You prepared scrambled eggs and toast for everyone.

“Pass me the juice.” Zelo held his hand out. “Say please.” Youngjae stuck out his tongue. “Youngjae, just give it to him.” Yongguk sighed.

You looked at them and giggled. It felt like a normal, everyday breakfast. The past couple months just seemed like a nightmare now, and the seven of you had finally woken up.

“So now tell us. What are you doing back in Korea?” Daehyun asked. All eyes were on Zelo. He swallowed his toast, sipped his juice, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter