Lunch Visit

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZq1gxAUF2w

-----

It was lunchtime.

Instead of eating alone, you decided to pack food and take it to the boys to join them for lunch.

You stepped in front of the lengthy mirror and looked yourself up and down. You fixed your cardigan and spun around to make sure the back of your skirt was prim and proper. *Okay! I think I’m good!* You smiled and trotted downstairs. You grabbed the lunch box and headed out the door.

After making sure the door was locked, you skipped towards T.S. Auto Shop.

As you neared the car shop, the noises became louder. You heard the tires of screws drilling, boys shouting, and tires squealing.

Carefully, you entered the open gate. All of the boys were working hard on cars.

Zelo was helping Yongguk fix the bottom of one car. Jongup was installing a tire while Youngjae was helping a costumer. Daehyun wiped the sweat off his brows and tried to drill the last nail in. Himchan waved his hand in front of his face as a cloud of smog hit his face.

You folded your arms across your chest and watched them with a proud, admiring smile. Although they were sweaty and greasy, they still looked good. *Those are my oppas.*

Zelo laughed and turned his head. His eyes rounded in surprise. “Oh! It’s Yeojin noona!”

“Who?” The boys all looked up one by one.

Daehyun’s face lit up like a Christmas tree as his heart rate picked up speed.

You raised one arm and waved.

“Yeojin!” Jongup eagerly waved back. Yongguk slid out from underneath the car and glanced down at you.

You cupped your hand around your mouth and called, “I brought lunch!”

“Did she say lunch?!” Zelo hopped up and the tool slipped out of his hand.

“Holy !” Yongguk coiled to the side, “Zelo! Watch where you drop that thing!”

“Oops, sorry, hyung.” He meekly laughed.

Himchan stepped around the car and grinned widely at you, “YEOJIN, MY BABY DOLL!”

Your smile widened, and you waved more enthusiastically. You began running in his direction.

“Did you guys see that?! Yeojin is so happy to see me! She’s even coming for a hug!” Himchan threw his arms wide open.

However, you ran straight past him. His smile fell off his face, and he turned around, dumbfounded.

“DAEHYUN OPPA!” You jumped into his outstretched arms.

Daehyun caught your waist and spun you around. You squealed with joy and dizziness.

Daehyun set you on the ground. The two of you cooed and murmured sweet things to each other.

“I thought about you while I was working.”

“I missed you.”

“No, I missed you more.”

“You didn’t leave my mind.”

Zelo snickered, “You were saying, hyung?” Himchan scowled, “Why are you so mean to your hyung?”

Yongguk stood up, “Yeojin you brought us lunch?” He took off one of his gloves as he advanced towards you. You stepped back from Daehyun and nodded with a smile as you held up the large, hefty lunch box, “For oppas.”

“Are you sure it isn’t just for Daehyun?” Jongup teased. “Of course not.” You smiled back.

“You didn’t have to do that. Thanks, honeybunny.” Yongguk appreciatively smiled. “All right! Let’s take a twenty-minute break!”

“Only twenty minutes?” Zelo complained.

“You do know how long twenty minutes is, right?” Himchan snickered.

“I’m not stupid, hyung!” Zelo snapped. Himchan held out his hands with a casual shrug, “Just checking since you’re apparently fail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter