With Baekhyun

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygPzao91R4Y

------

On Friday, school ended early because of staff conference.

You came home to an empty house. You put your backpack down and went to look for a snack to eat.

*We had ice cream cake?* You took out the plate and nibbled on the delightful treat.

A text message arrived on your phone. You expected it to be from Daehyun, but to your surprise, it was Baekhyun.

‘Hey. I was planning to buy a workbook that went with Zelo’s textbook. Can you send me the title along with his number?’

*He’s going to buy a workbook?* Eyes wide, you texted him back. ‘Are you going to buy his workbook now?’

‘Yep. I’m almost at the bookstore.’ Baekhyun replied.

*He’s not even getting paid for this job, and now he’s buying books for Zelo.* After a brief pause, you quickly texted back. ‘What bookstore are you at? I’ll come shop with you.’ You ran upstairs to change and get some money from the allowance jar (which only you knew where it was now since Zelo stole too much money).

Baekhyun stared at your message in surprise. Happiness seeped through his body like warm sunshine. *She wants to come to me?* His heart fluttered, and an ecstatic grin appeared on his face. More than gladly he texted the address of the bookstore to you

. Forty-five minutes later, you arrived at the bookstore. You looked around the vast place for Baekhyun. *Where is he waiting?* You took out your phone to message him when you noticed a familiar male sitting in front of a stack of business books. You chuckled. *Figures.* You walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. Baekhyun looked up.

“Hey.” You sat next to him. A bright smile lit up his face. “Hey, Yeojin.”

“Did you wait for a long time?” You asked.

“No, I just got here fifteen minutes ago.” Baekhyun put the business book back on the shelf.

“Fifteen minutes is a long time.” You said. “Really? It didn’t feel like it was long.” Baekhyun said. He had a feeling he could wait forever if it was for you.

“I brought the title of Zelo’s textbook. I also have his number for you.” You replied.

“Thanks. I forgot to ask him for his number last week.” Baekhyun looked around, “Should we get up then?”

“Sure.” Both of you got up and began to walk towards the mathematics section. “Shouldn’t you still be in school? Did you ditch to come see me?” He teased.

You laughed, “Too bad I don’t have the guts to ditch. Actually it was minimum day. Staff meeting.”

“Ah, I see.” Baekhyun nodded in understanding.

“What about you? Are you ditching class to buy books for Zelo?” You playfully asked. He chuckled, “No, just like you, I can’t play hooky. It goes against my conscience.” Both of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter