Youngjae's Birthday

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azi9_i-3Ha8

----

A/N: I'm really sorry but some of the poster links won't work. So if you made me posters but you don't see them yet, that may be why. Sorry :(

-----

The next day, you were still sore, and your cheeks had swelled up so much. You were embarrassed to leave the room, but Daehyun finally persuaded you to come downstairs to join Youngjae’s birthday party. Covering your mouth area with one hand, you entered the kitchen.

All the boys were there along with Eunhae and two of Youngjae’s closest college friends.

Youngjae smirked when he saw you, “And that’s my chipmunk, Yeojin.”

You hid your face from his friends and bowed from behind Daehyun’s back, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Same here…but is something wrong?” One friend asked. “Is she shy?” Another whispered.

“Yeojin?! Shy?! PUHAHA!” Youngjae laughed hard. “Nah, she’s just self-conscious because of her chubby cheeks. She had her wisdom teeth taken out yesterday.”

“Ahh, that .” They nodded in sympathy. Cheeks flushing hotly, you rested one cheek on Daehyun’s back.

“Just because your friends are here doesn’t mean I will let you make fun of my girl, Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun rolled his eyes.

“Fine, fine. Let’s eat!” Youngjae passed by you with a smirk, “That is…if you can.”

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Yeojin!” Eunhae ran over.

“No!” Squealing, you wrapped your arms around Daehyun’s waist from behind and hid your face in his shirt.

“Oh, come on! I’m your best friend! You can show me your face!” Eunhae threw her arms up in the air.

“…Okay then. Don’t make fun of me.” You bargained. “I won’t.” She promised. “I’ll even smack Youngjae oppa for you every time he makes fun of you.”

“Sounds like a good deal, babe.” Daehyun grinned.

“Fine.” With a sigh, you let Eunhae witness your swollen face. She studied you for a while without any words. Your shoulders slumped, “I’m hideous, huh?”

“No, no.” Eunhae shook her head, “You don’t look that bad. I thought your cheeks be the size of balloons, but it’s not so bad after all. You look like a cute chip-“ “Don’t say that word.” You shot her a look. She pretended to lock up her lips, “Deal. Now let’s eat.”

“I can’t eat solid foods much yet, but I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter