Kkamjong

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXvIYW3tQE

------

It was a peaceful Monday. The day went by fairly quick and not much homework was given out, thankfully.

After school, there was a school council and school committee meeting, so you let Yongguk know that you would remain after school.

After much persuasion from Eunhae, you hesitantly decided to join the school committee, which was a group of students from different class levels who represented each grade level. Now that you were in it, you were glad Eunhae had convinced you to join. The meetings were fun and chill. The tasks weren’t complicated, and you were able to socialize with different people. Also, you were able to spend time with your best friend and the hot student president Kim Jongin.

Or as you and his closest friends called him, Kai.

The meeting had come to a conclusion. The students said goodbye and left the meeting room.

You stayed behind to help Kai and Eunhae clean up. You gathered the papers and stacked them into a neat pile. You felt a shadow pass behind you and glanced back.

Kai appeared next to you and began piling the packets as well. Suddenly, he stopped and turned his head to you. You gave him a quizzical look. Kai’s expression turned serious. His eyes were full of concern. Slowly, Kai ducked down towards you. Eyes widening, you leaned back, “What do you want, Kai?”

“Yeojin, are you okay?” He softly asked.

You blinked, “Of course. Why would I not be?”

“It’s just…” Kai touched the space under his right eye, “You have dark circles under your eyes. Are you not getting enough sleep? Are you perhaps ill? Did you get into an argument with your boyfriend?”

Your eyes narrowed, “Kim Jongin.”

The corners of his lips quivered as they threatened to hitch up into a wide smile. “Yes, Yeojin?” He innocently blinked.

“YOU !” You pushed him, and he landed in one of the revolving chairs.

Kai burst into laughter and held his stomach as he doubled over.

You frowned, “I can’t believe you tease me about my dark circles all the time.”

“I can’t believe you fall for it every time.” Kai chuckled.

The door swung open, and Eunhae entered with the empty trash bin. “Hey, are you messing with my best friend, Kkamjong?”

Kai stopped laughing and stared at her.

You smirked, “Yeah, Kkamjong was bothering me about my dark circles again.”

Eunhae slapped his arm, “How rude! It’s not nice to pick on other people’s complex, Kkamjong!”

“Yeah, Kkamjong!” You giggled.

Kai stood up with a sarcastic ha-ha. “I hate it when the two of you team up against me like that.”

Eunhae and you laughed and hi-fived each other enthusiastically. “Don’t forget that the vice president has your back.” She gave you a wink and squeezed your shoulder. Kai crossed his arms, “And don’t forget that as the president, I have the right to revoke your title as vice president, Park Eunhae, and kick you out of the school committee, Song Yeojin.”

“You can’t do that. This is a democracy-run school team.” You stated.

Eunhae crossed her arms, “Yeah. You’re not a dictator.”

“I can be.” Kai grinned.

“Aigoo!” You and Eunhae pelted paper balls at him.

“Ow! Yah!” Kai ducked, “Watch it! Oof!” He landed on the floor with a thud. Eunhae and you cracked up and hi-fived each other again. “All right, you two.” Kai stood up and dusted his pristine uniform, “Let’s get this room cleaned up so we can go home.”

“Yes, sir!” Eunhae and you saluted and laughed at how synchronized the two of you were.

Kai shook his head with a smile.

As you swept the floor, your broom collided with Kai’s. “Out of the way, Panda!” He lightly knocked your broom out of the way. “Hey! Don’t do that, Kamjjongie!” You whacked his broom right back. Kai smirked and walked off.

You shook your head with a smile. When you saw Kai on your first day here, he had smiled at you, but there had been a rumor that he didn’t just smile at anyone. The first time Eunhae had introduced you to Kai, you had been intimidated. His demeanor was cold and distant. He reminded you of the old Daehyun, and you felt wary and cautious around him.

Conversely, the two of you became friends quickly, and Kai showed you a new side of himself that not everyone was able to see.

The truth was, Kai was goofy, clumsy, sweet, and loud. He loved to tease his fellow female friends. You, especially.

*If girls knew the real side of him, they wouldn’t be scared of him anymore. Yet, they would still like him because he’s handsome, smart, and good at sports.*

“Done, Yeojin?” Eunhae asked.

You placed the broom in the closet and put your thumb up with a wide smile, “Done!”

Kai turned the lights off, “Hurry an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter