Inferiority Complex

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVugvVDFsSc

-----

After chatting a bit more, the party came to an end

. “Thanks for coming!” You gave all the guests a hug.

“Your carriage awaits, princess.” Himchan opened the backseat of Yongguk oppa’s car.

“Actually…the princess wants to walk with her prince.” You beamed up at Daehyun. He snapped out of his rage and blinked at you. “Walk?”

Ten minutes later, the two of you were halfway home.

“Doesn’t your feet hurt?” Daehyun asked.

You shook your head, “Not a bit. I wanted the fresh air.”

He studied your elated face for a while then asked, “Did you have fun at your birthday party?”

“Yes!” You answered with zeal, “I loved it! I liked this year’s birthday party the best of all!”

*Because Baekhyun gave you authentic diamond earrings?* “Why?” Daehyun asked.

“Because I celebrated with all the oppas and my new friends!” You beamed. “It was only the oppas all along, but now, I actually have friends to celebrate my birthday with! Wow…okay….I sounded lame.” You tapped your chin in thought.

“You’re not lame, Song Yeojin.” Daehyun curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. You stuck your tongue out, “You’re just biased because you’re my boyfriend.”

“Are you that happy I’m your boyfriend?” He asked. You blinked at the sudden question. He had never asked you that before.

“Are you?” Daehyun studied your eyes.

Your lips hitched upwards into a sweet, sincere smile, “Of course, Daehyun oppa. You may not have been my first boyfriend, but you are my first lover. You are special to me.” He smiled, but for some reason, those words didn’t comfort him tonight.

You took his hand, and he looked down at you. You walked backwards while tugging on his hand. “It’s still my birthday so can you give me another present?”

His eyes dimmed as his confidence deflated like air released from a balloon. *I can’t give you a nice present like Baekhyun did.* Still, Daehyun asked, “What do you want?”

You wrapped your arms around his neck and touched his nose with yours, “I want you to sing to me until I fall asleep.”

Daehyun wrapped his arms around your waist, “Like a lullaby?”

Smiling, you nodded, “Like a lullaby.”

“That isn’t hard at all. I can give you that.” Daehyun nodded, happy to give you something that Baekhyun couldn’t.

----

Kai waited until Baekhyun had dropped Sehun off to say something.

Baekhyun was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. He seemed to be in an especially good mood, and Kai noticed it right away. Baekhyun noticed Kai staring penetratingly at him. He chuckled, “Why are you looking at me as if I have seven heads?”

“I’m just wondering why you’re in such a good mood.” Kai accused. The sarcasm flew right over Baekhyun’s head. “Why? Can’t I be in a good mood for no reason?”

“Cut the crap, hyung.” Kai snapped.

Baekhyun’s smile dropped at the sudden wrath of his cousin. He turned the music down and glanced at Kai, “What’s wrong, Jongin?”

“You, hyung, that’s what.” Kai sourly said.

“What are you talking about? What did I do wrong?” Baekhyun asked, genuinely confused.

Kai sat up in his seat with a firm look, “If you don’t know hyung, then you’re seriously out of your mind.” Baekhyun blinked at him a couple times. “Those diamond earrings, hyung? Serioulsy?” Kai asked judgementally. Baekhyun returned his focus on the road, “What’s so bad about getting her earrings?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter