Snow White

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-juI4b7YeY

------

After washing, you put on decent clothes and neatly folded your pajama dress. You placed your pajama back into the drawer and opened the door to head out into the hallway. *I wonder if everyone is awake.* You gathered your hair into a ponytail and tied it in one smooth try.

You stopped in front of Jongup’s and Daehyun’s bedroom. With a clear of the throat, you gently tapped on the door.

There was no reply.

You opened the door and peeked inside. “Oppa~ Jongup oppa?” He was asleep shirtless on his stomach.

You could see his and disheveled dark brown hair.

“Oppa? Wake up!” You loudly whispered. You treaded closer to his back. “Jongup oppa!” You hissed.

Muttering drowsily with his eyes still closed, Jongup rolled onto his back.

You only caught a glimpse of his well-defined pecs before someone obscured your vision with a hand.

Daehyun pressed your back closely against his chest and murmured in your ear, “Don’t look at other men’s bodies besides mine.”

Your ears turned red and you threw your hands up with a squeal, “Jongup oppa isn’t !”

*But he has better abs than me. Heck, I don’t have a six-pack like him at all, and I will die before I admit that to her.* Daehyun walked you over to the door with your eyes still covered. He lightly shoved you out and released you.

You blinked several times and spun around.

Daehyun was blocking the entrance with his arms outstretched and palms braced against the doorway. He cocked his head with a smirk, “Go wake up Zelo. I’m sure that would be less interesting.” *And he has no abs, as far as I know.* Daehyun shut the door in your face.

You blinked several times with your mouth agape in surprise. Then you pressed your lips firmly closed and crossed your arms with a pout as you tapped your foot against the floor.

In a matter of seconds, the door flung wide open.

Daehyun lunged forward for a brief, short kiss on the lips, smirked, and ducked back into the door. This time when he shut the door, you just smiled, a little too brightly. Humming in energy from the kiss, you skipped towards Zelo’s room. You burst inside without notice. “JUNHONG-AH~ wake up-“

“AHH! NOONA!”

“WAAA!” You stepped back as you placed your hands over your chest in shock. “What?!” You blinked and struggled to steady your thumping heartbeat.

Zelo covered up his bare chest with a grumpy scowl. “Why didn’t you knock?”

“Oops. I forgot…but why should it matter? Weren’t you asleep? Or were you doing something else…?” You gave him a distrustful look.

Zelo rolled his eyes, “Noona, I’m seventeen now. I’m a man. You have to knock before you come into a man’s room. I’m not wearing anything but my boxers.”

You turned red but managed to speak, “Seventeen is not a man! And this is not only your room! It’s Youngjae oppa’s room, too! Hmpf! Wake yourself up every day for school then!” You spun on your heels and stormed towards the door. You opened it and turned around with a scoff, “And for your information, I’m the one that washes your boxers. Man? Yeah, right. What kind of man has Pororo boxers?!”

Zelo turned red, “I told you! I thought they were normal penguins when I bought them!”

“Same thing~ mehrong~” You stuck out your tongue and shut the door behind you. You glanced back at the door and giggled. *Junhong is growing up. Yongguk oppa would be proud. Speaking of Yongguk oppa…it’s time to wake up the big oppas.*

That was the most challenging task of all.

With a deep breath, you sauntered downstairs. You headed towards the master bedroom, but Daehyun stopped you. “I already woke them up. You can start on breakfast instead.”

You smiled, impressed, “Look at you. You’ve kept yourself busy this morning.” He smiled proudly.

Chuckling, you entered the kitchen. You slipped your blue-checkered apron over your sweats and began to prepare breakfast. You made toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausages. You were sliding the last of the scrambled eggs onto the plate when you felt warm hands slip onto your hips. You jumped in surprise and looked up, expecting Himchan.

However, to your luck, it was Daehyun.

He leaned into your face with big eyes and smiled. He hadn’t meant to be cute, but you thought he was adorable. “I never noticed how brown your eyes are. I want my hair color to be like that next.”

“What nonsense are you spouting?” You lightly pushed him as your face grew red from him staring at you so intently that way.

Daehyun gazed at you for a couple seconds then chuckled to himself. He grasped your waist and turned you around to be face-to-face with him. You gasped with wide eyes. Your eyes immediately darted over to the master bedroom that was yet still quiet and calm. “What are you doing?! If Yongguk oppa catches us-“

“So? What if he does catch us? We’re not doing anything wrong. You’re my girlfriend. I’m your boyfriend. We’re allowed to do stuff like this.” Daehyun shrugged one shoulder.

Your breath caught in your throat as you searched his eyes. “What kind of stuff?” You whispered.

“Stuff…like this.” Daehyun murmured as he lowered his head. He kissed your lips once and pulled back. You swore your pulse stopped at that one moment. Your gaze swept up to lock with his. Daehyun gave you a soft, sweet smile and leaned in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter