Ranting (Not a Chapter)

Strangers Like Us

Okay so here's what happened. 

  1. Since I've began school my life has ben nothing but hell. I'm having beaucoup amount of trouble with my Honors Physics class. I even cried myself to sleep one night because of stress. Not to mention I'm stuck next to a smart senior, who is mind-blowingly attractive. I'm also stressing over all the History essays I have yet to finish. I have to fill out a form and write an essay for National Honors Society, which I am being forced to do. (Already a ty start)
  2. My cousin has been diagnosed with cancer, I wasn't allowed to know which kind specificly, and it has really been hard for me to adjust. She's been very sick and I rarely see her anymore. 
  3. My friends keep ing me over. They love to talked about how much of an idiot I am and how embarrassing I can be. I can hardly even talk to them now without feeling like their going to make fun of me about it. even though I was the only one at my lunch table to talk with the Chinese exchange student when he sits at my table. They asked him if he thought I was crazy and he said yeah and they laughed at me and told other people that I scare people. Then my est friend talked about me with a girl I was clearly friends with first, then wanted to say sorry after making me feel like hanging myself. =.=''
  4. I received a very detailed message about how bad my story and writing is, EVEN MORE AMMO FOR TYING THE KNOT! So I decided to stay away for a while.
  5. I don't take all these worries well and re-read Gatsby until I don't feel bad for myself. 

But I'm sorry for not updating, I'm hoping that I still have some readers (though I don;t blame those who refuse to continue reading) and that they give me a chance to improve my writing. 

On a happier note, I so about to friggin smother Exo with gifts, they have been what keeps me going those bad days. And I can't help but wanna eat ice cream off Luhan's chest, true story, daydreamed about it during PreCalc! (another annoying honors class!)

Anyway comment (even if its to pity me or because you think I should make a Sehun POV because I have a brilliant idea for his story)~

LilyLycan B. 

d(^~^)b 

image