When the shoe fits

Strangers Like Us

Vincent D'Onofio once said, "The search for the truth is not for the faint of heart", and I'm starting believe it's true. At least for Oh Hyun Su that is. The man practically died infront of me. How awkward, meeting up with your father after over ten years and then having him faint after remembering your existence. Well, my child will have some interesting stories coming its way, that's for sure. 

Back to the situation at hand. Oh Hyun Su is still laying in the doorway and I'm still gaping at him like an idiot. "AISH! Ottokae?" I groaned aloud. This is not how I planned on getting comfy with my appa. 'Maybe I should carry him...' I thought while looking at his build. He couldn't be that heavy, right? 

I rolled up the sleeves of my cardigan, contemplating on where to grab him. Finally I settled on scooping my arms under his shoulders. I smirk, it looked like we were practicing trust falling. Sadly, he placed his trust in the wrong person. The minute I began lifting him off the ground, I dropped him. "!" 

My hands flew to my mouth as he shouted. 

"Um...Oh Hyun Su sshi? Can you hear me okay? Are you feeling alright? How many fingers am I holding up?" I frantically ed my hand into his face. He groaned and slapped my hand away. "YAH! Oh Hyun Su! Don't think just because you fainted I am gonna let you treat me roughly." I then flicked him on the ear. 

"BWOH! Just who the hell do you think you are, little girl?" Oh Hyun Su yelled, becoming more agitated by the minute. 

"I think I've established that I'm your daughter!" I snapped. Sighing with frustration, I place my hand on his shoulder. "Look, I just want to discuss a few things with you. Please. Let's just talk for a while." I tried to reason with him. 

Oh Hyun Su only grumbled in response, rubbing his head as he ascended. "Well come on then." He guided me into his house. He placed me on the creme colored couch, then plopped himself down also. 

There was a brief moment of silence. And it was not a bit comfortable. We were both sitting there wondering what to say. What could we say? We didn't know each other, but were bound to one another. 

"Jiyeon doesn't talk about you much. I didn't even know your name until a few days ago." I started. "It's funny, I imagined you'd look a bit younger than you do. I've tried to picture you all my life, and here you are."

He looked at me blankly. "What makes you come here all of a sudden?"

"I'm having problems, at home. Jiyeon, she's just so unhappy with me all the time. She's never hit me, but she doesn't love me either" I paused. "Not that I'm looking at you for love. I just need...I desire stability. I wanted to know if I could possibly move in?"

"You've got to be joking." But my face became down casted. "I'm sorry, but I have a family. I can't get involved with things related to Jiyeon. Maybe I coul..." 

"No, it's fine." I interrupted. "I'm seventeen so it won't be long until I can move out on my own. This was a mistake. I'm sorry I even asked." I tried my hardest to hold back the tears. But they flowed. Thin streams of salty moisture gliding down my cheeks. I smiled, while standing up. "Just so you know, I never hated you. I lived without you then and I'll live without you now."

I ran. I ran out of that beautiful home until I couldn't breathe. I didn't want to breathe. I choked on my sobs. The pain in my chest was unbearable. I sank into the pavement surrounding me, drowning in my emotions. I hadn't even noticed a hand being placed on my shoulder. 

"I don't care what my family thinks. Your my daughter. I lost alot of time with you already,and I won't let anymore slip away."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour ma cherie~ Comment ca va? (How are you?)

I'm actually falling quite ill at the moment. What I thought were simply repeated migranes turned out to be a hardcore sinus infection. >.<'' Just my luck.

I have been visiting doctors for the last two days and getting five different meds thrown at me. But I'll survive.

I'm shooting for a triple update today^^

Thanks you for your comment EXOTIC4life~ your giving me strength to push forward with this story.

A tout a leur d(^~^)b LilyLycan B.