I'm Not Human At All

Strangers Like Us

Super Junior member Yesung sang, "We fail, we lose, to win." Now I don't know anything about being y, free and single, or what it means to bingo. Truthfully, the only thing I understand is that none of those gorgeous gods should ever be single. But the point is to learn from mistakes and to conquer. So I will fail at being lovely and graceful in font of Yixing. I will lose every ounce of attractiveness in me. But I will win him over with all of these seemingly endless flaws. Yeah, I'll do that. 

"And I didn't want to wake you, so the guys volunteered to watch over you while I was away." Yixing says softly.

"...SO YOU LEAVE ME WITH THESE ES?" 

"Yeah. NO! Their not...well Kai is... But look on the bright side, I got you some orange juice." He shakes it in his hand and grins. Why am I in love with him again?

I sigh deeply. "Does the words 'don't touch' not make sense to you erts!" I pointed at the sweet looking boys. They used the tall kid as a shield. Am I that scary? I hope so, es better recognize! "Aish! It's fine. Just don't touch me with permission." I wave them off. "Xing-ge, juice." I reach out for it. After successfully retrieving the drink and slurping in contentment, I began to calm myself. 

"This is the perfect time for introductions don't yah think?" The giant bounces in glee at the Yixing's words.

Uh, no.

"Annyeong little one, my name is Chanyeol. Can you say it? CHAN-YO-EL~" I blink at him in confusion. Has he not heard of personal space? 

"Hello, y! The name is Kai, but pretty girls like you can call me JongIn." A little tan kid pushed the Chanyeol character out of my face. 

"I feel like these are one of those 'Dafuq' moments." I frown as they fall into laughter. "Do I amuse you?" 

"Yes you do."

"Catch it, lock it. Put it in your pocket, Panda boy." 

"YOU WANNA DIE?"

"YOU WANNA LIVE?"

"What?" the honey-haired boy questioned.

"Let's make this easier for everyone. Tae Ah, this is Chen, Xiumin, D.O, Kai, Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao. Boys, this is Tae Ah." Yixing pointed to each of his friends.

 “Luhan? Sehun’s Luhan?” I looked queerly at the honey-haired boy about her. He shined a bright smile my way. “Sehun isn’t actually a liar. You do seem quite similar to a cuddly little doe.”

He pouts, “But a doe is a female deer.”

“And Sehun tops, so that makes you a doe doesn’t it?” I smirk at the rose colors cascading across his cheeks. “Not that there is anything wrong with being a uke. I think it’s cute that the elder boy is submissive to the younger guy. In fact…”

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TALKING, TAE AH!” Tao yelled in a high pitched voice. “Could you refrain from being so vulgar so soon?”

“So says the martial artist with his wushu stick stuck up his .” I remark lightly, turning myself to face Yixing. “Xing-ah, are you going to dance again?”

I tone out Tao’s grumbling in the background to focus in on Yixing. “I guess I could try once more. This time the guys will dance with me.” He looked around, receiving a nod from each person.

“You all dance?” I asked, not really seeing much potential in any other than Yixing and Kai, from what I heard about the others moves anyway.

“But of course!” I giggle at the squeak coming out of the Owl King.

“What’s your name again, I’m sorry?”

“Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O.”

I nod towards him. “Well what are you all waiting for? Go show me your moves!” I snapped my fingers impatiently while sipping on my jus d’orange. 

 If I had to describe their dancing in a few words, I would say I couldn’t. It was something of perfection that needed to be seen with your own eyes. Their sleek movements made everything look so easy to imitate, though I highly doubt that. Still, no one could compete with the originality and preciseness was Yixing and Kai. Each put in their own added flair to each move. If it wasn’t the confident and powerful steps of Kai that captured eyes, it was the graceful and tight popping of Yixing. Now I understand why Yixing is working so hard. Kai is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

  Baekhyun, D.O, and Chanyeol retired from the routine fairly early.

“I don’t like sweating.” That little diva Baekhyun complained to the Giant (Chanyeol) while wiping his face.

“I think you shouldn’t dance with eyeliner on anymore. You’re smudging, Honey.” I take out my pocket mirror and pass it to the little queen. He groans very loudly, then uses the back of Chanyeol’s shirt as a napkin.

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol bellowed, with his oh so giant self.

Wait a minute, his name suddenly sounds so familiar...

 "...When did you lose it?"

"Oh no, I still remember. With a boy named Baekhyun last December. Are you dating?"

Oh dear God.

"You ing bastard!" I glared lasers at the vermin next to me. The music from the speakers came to a holt and the dancers paused. "How can you live with yourself?"

"Excuse you?" Baekhyun looked at me rather offended. 

"You...!" I exclaimed. 

"The are you talking about?" Tao stormed over to me and grabbed me up by the arm. I just ignored the sting cause by his nails engraving themselves in my skin. He shook me like a rag doll.  

"Tao let her go." Xiumin demanded inching himself towards the hormonal panda.

"You murderer!" I screamed. 

"TAO! Stop shaking her!" D.O squeaked. 

"No. Not until she explains all this she's talking." He tighten is iron grip and began to twist my skin between his two hands. He was leaving Indian burns on my left arm, but I could not feel anything. 

"You of love! You murderer of infatuation! You took her heart and left her there in the cold alone!" I yelled. 

Baekhyun's defensive demeanor bent into a lump of guilt. He knows exactly who I'm talking about. 

"Do you even want to know what that's done to her? HUH?" My frame quivered. I shook myself onto the floor and choked up a few sobs. 

No, he's not worth it

I gather myself, wobbling as I stood. I wiped at the tears falling from my eyes, making my way to the exit. 

"Tae wait I...."

"Yixing. No. I can't." I brushed his gentle hands off my shoulder and ran out of the studio, completely forgetting my bag. 

When I walked out into the crisp, clean world I felt the oddest tingle in my jean pocket. I needed to talk to In Ri desperately. 

RingRing

Pick up, come on.

RingRing

Are you....

"Tae Ah?"

"H-hey."

"Hi...Tae are you crying."

"It's not your fault."

"Tae Ah, what's wrong."

"It's not my fault."

"..."

"It's not your fault."

"I-I'll c-come and f-find you."

"I'm not even human at all."

"T-Tae."

"I have no heart."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And you never wanna leave my side, as long as I don't break these...PROMISES!

Annyeong lovelies~ It's been like months and I give you full permission to completely blame Tumblr...s addicting and work and junk like that. >.<" I hope no one feels like flicking me in the forehead. But I've been doing a lotta volunteer work and getting my together. (And I'm now a tutor for one of the exchange students and he's so smart and adorable~) 

Sorry if this got real emo at the end, I awkwardly put Baek in there and forgot that he got down with the get down with In Ri so I had to change the happiness vibe for a little bit. Sorry if it disappoints. I am actually satisfied with the progess of Tae Ah dealing with emotions and so if you feel like the story is going downhill for you, =.="

K then, I'll be going....TO TUMBLR! 

LilyLycanB. 

d(^~^)b

tumblr_m8rqdepXPC1qhzmx3o6_r2_250.gif  "You've got to suffer, like you've never suffered before."