I Know Because

Strangers Like Us

Helen Keller once said, "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." I can understand her logic, considering the fact that she was deaf, dumb and blind, it makes sense. But I can see, so what should be considered beautiful to me? The look in the eyes of star crossed lovers? Orion's Belt being surrounded by a magnitude of breathtaking stars? Or even just a simple kiss on the cheek? But I can feel, so what should be considered beautiful to me? The sharp prick of the thorns on a gentle, cardinal rose? The crisp, refreshing sensation that comes from touching white water rapids? Or maybe a hug shared between friends? For my heart, how will it appreciate beauty if it does not know what it is?

"There you go again!" Yixing remarked incredulously. Apparently, I have been cowering back into a stoic expression when asked my opinion. He already knows what I think of his dancing abilities. What more does this boy need?

"I have no idea what your..." 

"How was my spin?" 

"It was fine."

"SEE! I can't believe you if you make that face. Does it really look that bad?" He ran his slender fingers through his sweaty locks and I found myself unmistakably...excited?

"Aniyo." I began to look for split ended. "I just don't believe in judging others abilities in categories I am horrid at." Truthfully, I could dance when taught a routine. Even in that situation, I'd have to practice rigorously for weeks and am not willing to put in the effort. But when it comes to freestyle, I simply give up all hope. "Just keep looking the way you do, that should get you very far." I smirk. 

He replies with a bemused expression. "You need to stop hanging out with my sister. Not that I don't appreciate the sass, it's attractive,  but rather untimely don't you think?" 

"No better time than the present."

"Says who?" He waltzes over stands in a good distance in front of me. My heart pounds erratically but my face keeps all composure. I mustered up the best uninterested look I could, but it was hard. I mean, who in the world could remain calm while a gorgeous, sweaty boy is just inches away from myself. 

Just when I hoped those lush lips would grace mines, he bends down to pick up his water bottle next to my foot. Played. He smirks at my pink cheeks, "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah I.." but he turns on his heel and returns back to the center of the dance studio. 

I took my hands and placed them over my heart. When did I start shaking? My breathing became husky and the tip of my ears began to heat up. I was too caught into myself to notice him watch me through the mirrors of the studio. Damn architects! Is it even legal to have mirrors as walls

"Are you sure your okay?" ing tease.

"Just great." I sled down the mirror slowly, the bass of the song pounding in my eardrum. "How long are we going to be here?"

"A while, take a nap." He responded without sparing a glance, too determined to perfect his moves. 

"Don't break yourself while I'm asleep." He doesn't respond at all and a fall asleep. 

``````````````````````````````````3rd POV```````````````````````````````````````

"Every time I meet her, she's on the floor."

"Did she fall?" 

"Hyung said she was napping."

"She looks like a kitten!"

"She looks nice."

"Don't be fooled."

"I'd tap that."

"You'd tap anything!"

"Does she eat? I can feel her ribcage."

"Why are you touching her?"

"Lay is going to kill you."

The red-head slurs in her slumber. "Xing-ge, don't talk to yourself."

"AWWE! That was so cute!" 

At the high pitched squeal of what was suppose to be Yixing, Tae Ah sat up. 

"YAH! Di..." The girl stops and looks about in confusion. When did these people get here and where was Yixing. 

"Hi." one waved in a hyper fashion. For some strange reason, Tae Ah feels she knows this person.

She stares anyway.

"Are you hungry? I have some snacks." Huge owl-like eyes scanned her body. 

She blinks, but offers no response.

"I told you all she was weird."

"Panda?" Tae Ah finally speaks tilting her head to the left.

"DID YOU JUST SEE THAT! I JUST DIED!" A puppy-like boy jumped up and down next to a very tall- and creepy- looking elf. Is that eyeliner?, she asked herself.

"CAN WE ADOPT HER?"

Tae Ah had not meant to come off as cuddly or cute. At the moment, she was very vulnerable. Her nap was interrupted and she didn't have enough time to collect herself before being surrounded by boys. She would probably yawn unattractively in a bit and resort to sleeping yet again. 

"Are you going back to sleep? Don't. Your neck will..." but sleep sounded offly tempting at the moment. 

"I'll..mmm...Yixing...bass." And drifted into dreamland. 

```````````````````````````Yixing POV```````````````````````````````````

"What did she say exactly?" I asked confused. 

"Something about you, we really couldn't understand he sleep talk." Kyungsoo gestures to the softly snoring head on Baekhyun's lap. 

"You can't tell me she willingly placed her head in Baek's lap. I know her too well. She wouldn't do that even if she was half awake." I look over and see Luhan now cradling her head. "Now what's he doing?"

"They've been going back and forth before you got back. Something about 'their precious daughter' and 'saving her from erts'. I honestly stopped caring after ten minutes." I smack Chen over the head quickly and motion at Kyungsoo to handle them. 

"You have no idea what she will do when she wakes up in their care. You don...oh no. She's..."

"THE ARE YOU DOING TO ME YOU E!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So about how my life and you are beautiful and Big Bang saved my life and I wish I was married to Zhang Yixing. 

You can want to kill me all you want but my life has been literally outta control for two weeks but pressure weeks are gone. (I finished my growling presentation, I made it into the National Honors Society, all of my tests are over, and my teacher has stopped being creepy!) So I feel like this is my first step back into the world cyber world.

I saw Big Bang Alive Tour in New Jersey and cried four times and was ually frustrated at the end, painfully frustrated! But it was magical and I recommend people supporting my loves.

I really like this band (Sleep Party People) and I feel like people who don't like feeling things deeply shouldn't listen but Iike it. It makes me think about life and stuff.

I found a kpop merch site (Kpoptown) and I wanna know if anyone has got anything from there before. It doesn't seem too legit to me but I like the stuff on the site.

How are you love? How's your life going? That's good. Well do the whole comment thingy and I'll pretty much fangirl at whatever you say. Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!

LilyLycan B.

d(^~^)b      

tumblr_lqnian3V1V1qbs2ero1_4001.jpg BTW ulzzang's are hot!