The first day after death

Hear me please!

 

He lay on his bed in an empty apartment looking at the ceiling and think about what he had done. Nicole's face at the moment after hitting him on the cheek and stood before his eyes. He never seen her tears. She never cried in front of him. Always smiling at how bad it was not. And yesterday he made her lovely eyes to weep. This was comparable to death. All this time he believed that the day will come when it come to its senses, or when Key tired to play with it that would annoy him and she wants to come and that he would have supported it. He had been waiting for this. And in the end? She hates it. He was holding his phone as if waiting for her call, but he just kept silent after the treacherous call Taemina, who learned everything is well with the Minho. Ishin killed. He sat up in bed and unable to withstand this pressure nomer. Hooters dialed her number and after discharge. He wanted to tell her it was all a joke and it just went over on a holiday Key, but she did not even give him a chance. This is annoying and Minho can not tolerate this and jumped out of bed and took the bag and jacket, grabbed the car keys and left the apartment slamming the door.
Trying to close the door he heard a soft female voice
- Minho .. - Turning around, he seemed taken aback
- Are you okay? - Shaking his head, he glanced back at the girl and sheets asleep. It was his neighbor, so with the recently-like Nicole. Or so it seemed to him. I think he is crazy
- Yes. Thank you. I'm normal. - Answered Minho returning to the closing of the door.
- I have long wanted to ask. You would not want to go and have a drink? - The girl said after a long silence and embarrassment.
Minho looked at her and did not know what to say. During this time he had heard such suggestions, but never took them seriously. Now is the accumulated resentment inside him over the years, whined and pulled agree. The door immediately closed and Minho turned to face girl
- Well - he was again seen in front of Nicole. This girl was extremely similar to it. A shroud of anger, pain, resentment and despair in his eyes has added confusion. They went into the apartment and Minho putting a jacket, which he held in his hand, which is in the hallway and next to her bag, walked into the living room. He sat on the sofa examined room and did not see anything even schem. Suddenly there was a girl next to him and sat on the sofa put on the table before him a pair of glasses and some alcohol. Minho gulped down a glass and have a look at the neighbor. The mind clouded and she became blurred. Affected the fact that he had not slept the clock around. Leaning back on the couch Minho, and closed his eyes when he opened them had seen the girl's face. The image of Nicole was so pronounced that the hands themselves drawn to her. His fingers ran down her cheeks and my heart beat faster. Burned lips kiss and Minho corresponds to it embraced the girl's neck. The head was spinning and it seemed he falls away. In sluduyuschuyu moment he felt the touch of your body. Little fingers ran over his torso to his chest and down again. The body is very responsive to the touch and they became harder to breathe. She whispered something in his ear, but he did not hear it. Reason played with him a very cruel game. Suddenly he heard something that burned his ears.
- OPPA, I've always wanted to meet you and do not think it would be wrong. - She said in his ear, and if Minho sight. Nicole never called him and the essence of the phrase was obsurdnoy. Bounced off the girl and looked at her bewildered face, stood up and apologized Minho on track grabbed my things and ran out of her apartment.
 
He walked in the darkness of the floor of his thoughts. All was confusion in his mind, and not strange feet led him to it in their place. Looking up at the sky covered his face with ukami Minho, and cried aloud. He went crazy. It's like a diagnosis, which he set himself. After all, do not tell this girl anything and who knows what would have ended. Minho could not forgive myself. Indeed, for him there is none other than Nicole. It is his light and darkness, its yin and yang. His pain and joy. It is one of his life and heart. And how is it stupid. Another would have forgotten about it by finding a girlfriend, but he did not. He just could not. it was for him like a frenzy. Old-fashioned and wrong, and maybe you think you're right. But Minho thought otherwise. He loved her with all my heart and soul every day of his life przhival for her. For one of her smile, which he had almost forgotten. Or rather put those memories deep in the soul that they are not tormented his soul. Too painful. Too scared. Too much for him alone. Phone vibrated in my pocket for the Minho, and taking a look at his display. Taemin. He did not want to talk to anyone and dropping the call Minho removed the phone in his pocket. Loneliness. A good selection of it for him? Vryat know. But the best for his heart. The best for his mind. Forget about it and let go tsebya. Get rid of this obsession and hide this love and passion for the deeper. More deeply, though it has nowhere to go.
 
This is the next worst day in his life. Minho turned his eyes to the bottom of the cliff on which they stood a tree, and crept into his head a terrible idea. And can jump? Step and all the pain will pass. Just a step. Rising Minho leaned forward and his face spindles hit cool air. Just a step further and will end where started. One step and it is free from this pain. But for many he is weak? On whether it hurts so much and he really can not stand it any longer? After thinking about this Minho did step back and closed his eyes slapping on the cheeks
- Fool - he scolded himself and reached the car started the engine and drove toward the house. Fatigue closed his eyes, but he had to get home. Just go to sleep
 
 
A high-profile return of the popular band SHINee was deferred for no obvious reasons. Employees label reported injury of one of the group, but did not disclose any details. The first solo concert was scheduled for early next week, but due to what happened, the exact date of the concert is not yet known.
Lee Jin Ho. News.
 
Thanks for reading. Waiting for your comments.

Soon I will write a new chapter