Voice of Silence

Hear me please!

 

Minho was sitting on the beach watching the sea and thinking about what happened to him this week. he had not heard and not seen Nicole for a week and it drove him crazy, because the Key also did not show up for rehearsals and recordings. The news that the wedding postponed certainly pleased him, but suspicious Ishin was cutting his heart. Every night before my eyes was a picture of a tree and her tear-stained face. He could not get out of my head are the eyes that she looked at him hiding from him swollen and reddened cheek. How many times he was trying to go to their apartment and take it without paying any attention to anybody, but every time something stopped him. He just could not go defiance to what she wrote in a note left by him on that day. He should respect her wishes. but how can you hate when you do not know that from the one you love so much?
 
Returning home alert Minho. The apartment was clearly someone. talked about this mess spooky from the doorway. Things were scattered, and the idea he was robbed Cho quietly crept into his head. He quickly went into the bedroom and what he saw there was a shock. On the floor were scattered throughout the picture. These were their pictures with Nicole torn to shreds and painted red marker. Chill ran down his back and pulled the phone Minho. Pulling it out of the bag and quickly dialing Nicole Minho painfully abused many sponges.
- Take it up - he prayed
- Hello? Minho? - There was a little sleepy voice Minho and he remembered that the time was already past midnight.
- I'm sorry. Are you all right? - Asked Minho slowly, trying not to show signs of panic
- Yes. Minho, something happened? - Nicole asked worriedly
Minho looked up from the floor and looked at the wall above the headboard. What he saw left him in shock. The wall was painted with red paint. And only two words, "You are mine!"
- Hello! Hello! Minho! Are you okay?! - Finally, skin was crying out from the tube to the guy Nicole.
- A? Yes. I'm sorry. It's all right. Just wanted to hear your voice. I'm sorry if you woke up - Minho tried to calm down as I could.
- If you want I'll come. - Nicole said
- No! No need to - cry Minho.
- Are you sure something is wrong. I will soon be - Said Nicole un Oats tube.
Minho sat on the bed and covered his face with his hands. It was a nightmare. He needs to wake up. Just wake up. Someone cruel joke on him. His eyes were on scraps of paper and my heart sank. These were the only photos are not counting those that were with Nicole. But he could not tell her about what happened. Realizing that she will soon arrive, he began to frantically clean up scraps and took a rag and moisten it with water scour wall just smearing paint. Suddenly behind him he heard a crash and in the eyes darkened dramatically. In Galway was felt a dull ache and Minho lost consciousness.
 
Nicole arrived very quickly why that call at night just was not in the rules of Minho. After parking the car, she jumped out and ran to the placing on the alarm, ran to the house. Quickly rising to the desired floor and going to the right door, Nicole hit the bell. Silence. She called again and again, but no one opened it.
- Minho! This is Nicole! Are you home?! - She called.
Suddenly the door opened and in the doorway appeared a seemingly pretty girl. She looked at Nicole smiling, but the look was some prickly and body Nicole ran shivers.
- Yes? - Asked a girl
- A. ... I'm sorry, but Minho's house? And you do what? - Nicole asked stun
- I Solly. And Minho is busy now. More precisely, we are both busy. I'm sorry. - She smiled again and said Nicole look toward the elevator.
Nicole looked at this girl Mila eyes full of wonder, for another twenty minutes ago she said Minho would come. She became unbearable shame
- Tell him that came to Nicole. - She answered the girl turned around and headed for the elevator when he heard behind him after a while cotton closed the door. Anger bursting it, but for some reason she felt inside that this girl is not so simple. it comes from a threat. God, it seems she's jealous! Nicole shook her head and looked out into the street to the apartment window Minho. Then her heart trembled.

 

Thanks for reading. I'm sorry that such a short chapter, but for now it's just occurred to me. Chapter does not last so do not worry) I hope soon I will write a sequel. I welcome your comments and thoughts of what had happened.