The first day of new life

Hear me please!

Life flew like an arrow shot from a bow. Minho ran away from school for rehearsals and vocal training and the ability to present yourself. His behavior has changed in his eyes as well as appearance. Many began to notice it. But most of all that was noticeable fatigue that plagued him constantly, but he was happy. Spending time with Onew,  Jonghyun and Taemin, Minho finally could tell that he really schatliv. Even despite the fact that the meeting with Ki became almost constant. He tried not to talk to him and every time to hold back after the regular taunts, and I must say it is not badly managed. Because of their workload and fatigue Minho not seen Nicole for a long time. At school he was almost always on one with him, and then immediately ran out to the meeting. Time passed and one day the boys, it was announced on the date of their debut. May 25. A month later. During this time, they must have been very hard work. After three days before the first broadcast went out of their mini-album. A day earlier, the air went out of their first music video for one of the songs. The work was very much. And the guys were ready for it. Everyone tried as best he could, and laid out in full. Minho tried as much as you can spend more time with new friends and gain their experience.

 

My heart beat so if it is about to jump out of my chest. Nerves were on edge at all, and every cell of his body was strained to its peak. Minho was awaiting the start of their presentation and it seemed that his legs became cotton. The body did not want to obey him and his head flew the thought of that, what if he forgets everything he was taught? Suddenly, somewhere makes a mistake and spoil everything? Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and looking up saw Onew.
- Do not worry. Everything will be fine - he said and smiled. Why is Minho from his smile has become easier and it is not much relieved.
Announced that after five minutes of the presentation will begin and the body of Minho was trembling.
Their mini-concert was excellent. The guys did not expect such a warm welcome even though the fact that some of them already had experience in the music industry. Getting off backstage after the last song and trying to catch his breath, they could not get enough of the joy and happiness that they are now experiencing. This adrenaline when you stand before the crowd and that the euphoria from the fact that people like what you do.
 
Minho was sitting in a chair and threw back her head on his back and thought about everything that happened to him for all floor ovremya. I remembered the time during the recording of the song "In my room"
He did not succeed to write normal while the rest of the guys all turned out fine. Sound engineer came to a sad Minho and patting on the shoulder, looked at him
- You know. sometimes helps to personal experience. Think of someone close, and just relax. - He said he gave him five minutes to rest went about his business.
Minho walked to the microphone for a moment, he remembered the words that he said the director. Before my eyes stood face of Nicole and heart beat painfully struck in the chest. It became unbearably sad and lonely. He missed her and she was like a song about him. He could endorse every word that is now poured out of him with unbearable pain. Writing finished with the first time. And Minho finished work, I remember that which he lacks. More precisely that. After all, they both have not seen or even talked about. When he got home he lay on the bed and fell asleep almost immediately. All night he tossed and squirmed on the bed. The one dream that he dreamed he had not remembered, but spending in the face arm felt moisture on his cheeks.

 

Just three days the whole world has gone mad. Going to school Minho heard and felt the silent screams attention to his person. Everyone looked at him as if he were a deity. Suddenly before my eyes there was a group of girls with sheets and pens in their hands
- OPPA! Can an autograph? And you can take a picture with you? Please, - they cried in discord with each other and a guy holding sheets of paper and pens. From all this insanity Minho did not know what to say and just stared in amazement at the girls signing their leaves your name. It seemed this day would never end. Everyone looked at him and KiBum as if they were paintings in the gallery. And some tried to touch it or something to give. When the bell rang from the last lesson, Minho hastened to leave the school and headed for the exit. Before his eyes flashed a familiar silhouette and he froze. Nicole turned around looked into his eyes and just stared at him. Now it was different. Beauty and the incredible attractive. Her image changed completely. Now it is again not a lot of grown hair and the color was quite different. She was wearing a very fashionable and very elegant.
- Hello Minho - Finally breaking the silence she said
- Hello Nicole. How are you? - He replied without taking his eyes off her
- Okay. Congratulations on your debut. You're doing fine - Having said that she tried to smile but the smile has turned sluggish.
- Thank you. You're perfectly vyglyadesh. Very beautiful was the - he had almost forgotten how it looked before. After she began to spend time with Ki, he changed it to unrecognizable
- Thank you. I try. I'm sorry, but I have to run. Key waiting for me - Nicole looked at Minho and slightly sadly.
- I understand - on his face that reflected the sadness he felt now, but trying not to show it, he just looked down.
- While Minho - The sound of rapid footsteps, and she disappeared around the corner from the corridor.
Seeing her look Minho cursed himself for his stupidity. For the incredible cowardice and inability to say what you feel in reality. Hitting the wall, he turned his hand to the door and walked out of school. It seemed that every day when he reminisces about her or see her as if his life is crumbling snvoa use a new one. This an unbearable torment of his overflowing now torn by him from the inside. He wanted to scream and break everything in its path, but he could not. Now he could not afford even to let off steam. Now he knew the whole country. Now he's a celebrity and not have to think about themselves and about the group. It's annoying, but at the same time, he saw in these people an outlet. With them he forgot about everything. Plunging into the recording, rehearsals, meetings and gatherings, he forgot about Nicole. If not always. And his heart is not so much hurt and the wound is a little delayed. 
Began his new life. Difficult and chaotic, but terribly interesting and exciting. He still did not believe that all this was happening to him and still thank God for this chance. The chance of happiness.
 
Thanks for reading. Waiting for your comments.
Soon I will write another chapter