The dark side of Minho

Hear me please!

 

Morning was heavy. Minho got out of bed and taking a shower and dressed and took the bag away. My head spun a hundred thoughts. In more bad ones. Before my eyes flew to the scene of the meeting Nicole and each step in the direction the school grew heavier with each passing minute. Suddenly something clicked in my head on the understanding that he was pushed to the shoulder. Looking up from the ground Minho came looking for three guys. They stood looking at him with a smile and obviously wanted something from him.
- What do you want? - Minho was in no mood to talk and even more new friends. The shape in which the boys were dressed, Minho realized that they were from his school but one year of age or older.
- We know - said one of them and after a moment, found it difficult to breath Minho and in the abdomen felt a blow. He was struck again and my knees buckled themselves. My heart beat faster, and the soul overflowed with anger. Clenched fists Minho rushed for laughing at him, and the offenders covered by the rage and killed all three and get themselves so that they no longer could. Wiping the blood from his broken lips, Minho looked at one of them, who hit his first and pressed on his chest with his knee, raised his head holding his shirt collar
- Who? - It is understood that they themselves have no reason to just beat.
- Kim KiBum. He promised to pay us if we will beat you for what you hit him - the guy replied, and read in his eyes the fear of Minho pushed him back down and stood up, took his bag from the ground and walked away from recovered school. Of course he was not going to forgive him that, but to beat him again in front of everyone did not want to. Certainly not the noise subsided after yesterday's story. Minho walked the streets without noticing the people and came across a music store. He loved music, especially rap music he liked. He himself had dabbled in it, but purely for themselves. Even Nicole had not heard of him rapping or singing. He always thought he was too bad. Going into the shop and having taken his eye, Minho realized that there had never been. It was not a large room with shelves and a few discs on the walls. The store was just a salesman behind the counter and another man, who stood beside the wheels of the old music. Minho said standing in the center and angular music coming from his headphones. Choosing your favorite pair of drives, he went to the center and including the first that came to hand, closed his eyes from flowing into the ears of music and began singing along. Of course he did not think that the sound was pretty loud, and as is known in such moments, your voice is louder than the speech. Minho absorbed in reading in unison with the rap artist, and not even realized at once that he was tapping on the shoulder.
- Hey! - I called him a man who was standing at the drive with a retro music.
Minho looked at him and then to the seller who just looked at him and realized that most likely he was too carried away
- Excuse me for disturbing you? - Bowing to the man apologized Minho
- What is your name? - I asked a man and Minho at a loss
- Minho - he said almost inaudibly, in preparation for a long and instructive speech
- Minho, come tomorrow, so at this address. I think you're really not bad in the music and if you brush up it will be quite good - Minho man smiled and gave into the hands of a business card after it on the back side of the pen has written perhaps the address space. Minho was seeing a man look and did not understand what happened. After reading the text on business cards Minho was a little shocked. It was written by SM Entertainment. It was a very famous music label. And he had been summoned to a meeting. Of course he took it as a joke, but removed the card in his pocket and bought disc out of the store.
 
Returning home Minho was thinking about the words of this man and thought it worth to take them seriously. He never thought about a career in music. In fact, all that he was interested in is football. But the music evoked in him a feeling of bliss. Every time listening to your favorite song Minho was given to it in full, singing and dancing to the rhythm of music. But that would make it his life's work?
 
Approaching the house noticed the silhouette of Minho stands near the entrance, and slowed down. A couple more steps and he knew who it belonged to. It was Nicole. She was standing near his house and apparently waiting for him. He did not know what to say. After that incident at the school they never talked about. And he was not called back to her. By dialing into the lungs of more air, he walked toward the house and walked over to Nicole. Without looking at her he began to open the door
- Minho! - Nicole screamed and turned him to his face
- Kindly explain to me what's happening to you? - Nicole cried and angrily looked at Minho
- Nothing happens - Answered Minho and looked at her friend
- What do you strike the people you call, nothing happens? Tell me what you hit Key and beat three guys from our school!? They said, you pounced on them for anything! - Nicole was angry at each other.
Minho was seething with anger. He was again made a bad one. He was again to blame. And all thanks to that Key had such an impact on his best friend. Now she was angry at him and screamed, but this has never happened before.
- So it was necessary - knowing Minho replied that she did not believe him. Nicole too believed her boyfriend just so angry at Minho.
- Sorry, I have to go to before. I have things tomorrow - said Minho came and opened the door and closed the door to Nicole, leaned on her back and bowed her head and sighed. Nicole knocked on the door and demanded an explanation, but soon her cries died down, so she went home. Minho night and could not sleep properly. Nicole tried to reach him, but he did not answer. He knew that he was losing it, but nothing could be done about it. Nicole got into network Key and he can not get her out of the spell. Asleep just before dawn Minho tossing and spinning around. And with the advent of the morning, body ached, and had an impact his fights. A broken lip swollen.
Minho night and could not sleep properly. Nicole tried to reach him, but he did not answer. He knew that he was losing it, but nothing could be done about it. Nicole got into network Key and he can not get her out of the spell. Asleep just before dawn Minho tossing and spinning around. And with the advent of the morning, body ached, and had an impact his fights. A broken lip swollen. Minho tried to alleviate the consequences of a fight and he almost succeeded. The meeting was scheduled for an hour of the day, and Minho would be prepared. He went to where the best he could think of. Arriving at their place of Minho as always sat with his back leaning against the tree trunk and looked up to heaven, put the headphones in their ears, and include your favorite songs, closed his eyes and began to sing and read along with the performer. He is so absorbed in it that did not even notice how time passed. When he came to his senses before the meeting was two hours. Minho jumped and quickly went to a place where there was a building of SM Entertainment. It was a huge, tall building made ​​of glass and metal. Minho took a deep breath and walked inside. He expected a lot of people, but nobody was there. Approaching a girl in the lobby, he said about his meetings and he was led to the upper floor. There he waited for three men.
- Hello Minho. - He was greeted by a man, whom he met in the shop and smiled at him.
Home Minho did not return until the evening. He promised to call and report the result, but for some reason he felt he failed. Falling on the bed Minho fell asleep. For a long time he had not slept so soundly.
 
 

Thank you for your comments and reading. I hope you will soon get you what you so desire

Tonight I will write another chapter