New day

Hear me please!

Minho was awakened by the bright rays of the sun glaring through the window of the living room. Thoughts in my head are not yet fully into place and it seemed that everything that happened more than a dream really. He got up off the couch and headed for the bedroom. Quietly opening the door Minho looked into the room. The bed was empty. Proshol shock to the body as electric shock. The window was open and mechanically Minho ran up to him and looked over the sill leaning on the bottom. Just like usually. Straightening up, he gasped and listened. The noise of the bath water. Apparently Nicole was there. Approaching the door, he knocked softly and listened
- Nicole. Are you there? - He asked, but no answer.
- Nicole? - He asked again, but I heard the silence. Worries growing.
- Nicole I come in - I said Minho and pulling the door, which was not locked into the room.
It was a couple, and very little at first sight. Minho went to the bathroom and looked into it. Nicole sat clutching her knees to her chest and hugging them with his hands. The face she hid him leaning to feet and just sat quietly rocking from side to side. He had never seen her like this. It was broken all that happened and it seemed that she had no strength nor the desire to overcome it.
Minho did not know what to do. He came closer and took Nicole in his arms, carried her out of the bathroom. Putting her on the bed, Minho found a towel and wrapped it Nicole.
- I beg you, stop a plague - he said, and hugged the girl's shoulders. Pressed to his chest, Nicole just closed her eyes and silently listened to how fast his heart beat.

Nicole was eating did not willingly, but because of what effort was worth Minho to persuade her to eat, she still tried to eat something that Minho had prepared for her. There are not wanted. She did not want anything at all. Nicole scroll through in my head over and over again the last two days of his life and realized that so much time lost. Even in the school she loved Minho. Both of them talk about the new guy at school was just what would make him jealous. But he just laughed it off without realizing how it hurt her own words. And then it spun. She fell in love with Kee. But the love that was sitting inside of Minho has never disappeared. She sincerely hopes that it will be solved, but after a year of hope, everything collapsed, and she gave herself to the feelings of Ki. She's like every girl wanted to love and be loved. Lord, what is it stupid. She scolded myself for it more than once, and the understanding that it would not be able to return everything back and do otherwise only adds to her despair.

 

Now though, she felt Minho care and love coming from him. And it is warm. This familiar and the familiar warmth, as he hugged her. How did she missed him. But my pride would not allow her to say things like this. Although attempts to call and explain everything was too much.
And Minho looks up at her and their eyes meet. An awkward silence, although opinion is much more eloquent than words. Heart beating faster than both, but the feeling of guilt, Nicole takes over and it lowers the gaze. Unbearable silence.
- Thank you for lunch - and Nicole said pushing nearly untouched plate, got up and left the table going into the bedroom.
Minho just followed her gaze and sigh began clearing the table.
 
SMS per day from Key
 
~Nicole. I'm sorry. Where are you?~
 
~Please reply to Nicole~
 
~Nicole hell tell me!~
 
~I beg you, Nicole. I can not live without you.~
 
~Nicole where are you?~
 
~Nicole ask just let me know that you're ok.~
 
Nicole read them deleting each after reading and before the eyes dimmed with tears. She did not understand how he could be so false and feigned. After all, how he looked at her the day she found him on the other hand, speaks volumes. Looked at her arrogant, selfish, aggressive and completely alien to her people. She could not believe that three years was close to that person. It is not so as it seemed to her. She is blind. And how can she fix it? You do not. Sighing, Nicole was dressed in his clothes, and while Minho was in the kitchen. She wrote a note left on the table in her living room and quietly went out of his apartment.
 
Entering the room Minho clearly understood that he had heard cotton. Looking at the table he saw a piece of paper. Taking it in his hands, he began to read, immediately upon learning Nicole's handwriting
 
Minho, forgive me, but I must understand myself. Oh, if only you knew how strong was my love for you two years ago. If you could only see it dared. But what is done is done and can not be retrieved. I should know what to do. Please do not worry. I know it's hard to understand, but please try. Nicole.
 
Minho looked up from the leaf, and went up to com. She went back leaving him alone. Again, but this time gave hope that he would return. And this hope is warmed to any hot fire.

 

Going home was startled by the sound of Nicole closed the door. It was quiet and it seemed that no one in the apartment, but it was not the case. Going into the bedroom with fear in the heart of Nicole dumbfounded. Key was sitting on the bed looking at a single point, and embracing his knees. The sight was so miserable and intolerable that the heart contracted involuntarily in a burst to hug him and reassure him. His cheeks and eyes were red and pale skin of the white sheet on which he sat. His eyes went to Nicole and seeing it expanded, and the next second she was standing in his arms. He pressed her to him as strongly as ever. And on her shoulder in which he hid his face, she felt the moisture. He was crying.
- Forgive me - only he whispered, and she was unable to say anything but embracing him
 

Thanks for reading. E-mail comments and feedback. Soon I will write the final chapter