Heavenly Union

Hear me please!

It's hot. Very hot. Skin literally felt like a fever. He would open his eyes, but he could not. Effort, more and more. And such a weight on his chest. So hard. But he's a man, and yet controlled himself. Opening his eyes, they immediately hit the heat and light. The fire was burning around the bed. Voices and screams. But now it suddenly does not matter. On his chest lay the one for whom he would have died. Nicole desperately trying to free his hands, which did not even notice that he Motril on it.
- Stop it! Get out of here! - Mechanically he cried and tried to pull his hands.
But she did not seem to hear him, continuing to struggle with the rope. And yet she succumbed and wrist immediately felt relief. But suddenly, the body was gone and Nicole Minho had a look in horror at the direction where she had disappeared. They lay on the floor with Solly and fiercely fought. Girls held each other's shoulders and trying to win, and then throwing insults to each other. Minho without hesitation, untied his feet and grabbed Nicole's arm and pulled her to the bed.
- Fool - he whispered and hugged her. Solly also grabbed her by the leg, too, got up on the bed, looking at a pair of angry eyes.
- He'll be mine! You can not pick it up! - She cried.
Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew tried to put out the fire, while the Key again and again dialed the fire service. Solly Nicole tried to grab, but Minho pushed her hand away.
- Do not you dare touch it, crazy! - He yelled and pushed the girl back. She fell on the bed and her eyes literally flashed fire. Another attempt, but Minho again threw it aside, holding Nicole to her and hiding it behind his back. More attempts Solly'm not so crowned usphom. Latest one time he pushed her harder and she fell out of bed into the fire. Clothes caught fire and the air was filled with the smell of burning. The girl screamed, and rolling on the floor, trying to put out his back. Jonghyun ran to her and covered it with a cloth and a girl , curled into a ball. A few minutes later came fire and ambulance. Solly was taken to the hospital, and firefighters put out the remnants of the flame they specified whether it is necessary to call another ambulance and the police. But the boys refused to be examined, and the police went to the track for the ambulance, which took Solly.
 
Since the case was held for a month. Minho and Nicole were sitting in front of their tree and watched the city. Evening city poured ognmi first night and the breeze, touching the girl's hair, easy running between strands developing them. They were already about thirty minutes in silence. But the silence also can not be eternal
- How long have we been here. And so that's not sitting. - Minho said and looked at Nicole
- Yes, you're right - she said smiling
- You know .... - Minho hesitated and turned towards Nicole. - I've been wanting to tell you ... - He paused again
- What? - Nicole looked into his eyes and smiled
Minho took a deep breath and looked into her brown eyes and sink into them, smiled
- I love you Nicole. And always loved - These words left his lips, and he blushed
The girl smiled and spending tips palchev his cheek, just gently touched his cheek with his lips. They were together for two weeks. Two happy weeks awaited happiness. Minho hugged her waist and pizhal to him. E head rested on his chest, listening to fast heartbeat in his chest, she closed her eyes enjoying this sound. They have been going to this. So much of this went through what is now able to say that they deserve this moment. Minho suddenly squeezed Nicole's shoulder and looked up at the night sky.
- You know I have long dreamed of this. I have long dreamed of this instant, now do not even believe that this is not a dream. And that would not believe it finally, I want to ask you. - He spoke of even trying to hide the excitement. She raised her eyes at him and looked
- Will you marry me? - Escaped his lips and eyes blestnuli hopefully.
The girl was dumbfounded and slightly opened in surprise. Although she wonders why? She knew that their feelings are strong mutual. And the wedding in full natural step to a more serious relationship. She smiled again and spent his cheek and kissed the corner of his lips.
- Yes ..... - She whispered, and he held her in his arms not wanting to let go. Recovered Minho took her little hand and put it on a nice ring finger. It was a union zaklechonny in heaven. Union, which has earned the right to life. Union, which is not afraid of fire, water and even disaster. They will be together forever ...... Until death do us part, and even after death, they will again togever. Forever.

 

THE END

 

 

Thank you and what read. I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome your feedback