Meeting

Hear me please!

The sound of a slap across the room and shattered on the cheek of Minho appeared in the form of red palm Nicole.
- Get out - Nicole hissed through his teeth, though in the face of Minho
- Get out! - She cried, and jerked to meet the guy was push him out of his room.
He did not resist. Of course he did not expect anything else from her. He knew too well of her.

When the door slammed shut behind him, he leaned on her back and sliding down on it on his haunches, covered his face with a burning feeling hands his cheek.
- I'm sorry, Nicole - His voice shaking with anger, despair, and swept away. He did not know what to do. Knocking asking to listen or just walk away and give her time to cry or to annoy him. Soon after, he decided to choose the second option. Legs did not obey, but he got to the stairs and going down to the bottom of the villages having got into the car and engine that purred like a cat quietly, went to the place where it all started for them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's been so long that it seems a lifetime. They are over 10 years, and she stood before him on his knees, his white handkerchief wipes the blood from his knees. He often found himself in trouble. Bully and the bully, how could describe his teacher. But few know that behind this hides a little boy trying to hide the pain that rips it from within.

She sat before him and without saying a word just smiled occasionally raising his eyes that he could safely cry. Of course, he tried not to show his tears in front of others, and even more so to the girl. But why now, he felt calm next to it, a funny little girl with two tails on the head and a funny smile, which led him to what would be tears dried. On that day he learned that her name is Nicole and she recently moved here with his parents.

He followed her home like a true gentleman and looked at her profile, knowing that the other does not, even then. Near her home, he asked her to give him a handkerchief that he could return her to clean, but she just laughed and ran away. That tree, near which they met, became their place. They met there every day after school, sharing experiences and stories from his life. As time went on and their friendship grew stronger with each passing day.

Here it is for 16 years. They are not children, but they continue to meet every day, and that friendship, which was then so strong, was now comparable to the concrete wall, you can not beat anybody.
- Minho - said Nicole leaning on his back and his head resting on his shoulder.
- What? - He looked like floating clouds and thought about how easy it is always worth it to come here and see it
- I met some with whom. It is brand new to our school and it seems I like it.
I think he likes me too, I am, but I'm not sure. Maybe it just seems to me. - She laughed, and something clicked in the chest Minho

He did not understand what this feeling and just looking at her, smiled
- Do not worry. Before this no one can resist a beautiful woman - and he really thought so. It was to him like the ideal of beauty, temperament and upbringing. That feeling, that a shot, which he felt in his chest, he is regarded as a surprise, but later it becomes clear that it was actually.
But it's too late and he will regret his words when he heard the name of one who so loved his best friend and the only

- His name is Kim Kibum. He was transferred to us from his school because his parents decided to migrated. That's funny. We even like this - Nicole laughed and took the hand of Minho. At that moment he felt the warmth and something like a stomach cramped from the fact that she was staring into his eyes
- What do you think? I should go first? -
She asked him about such things, but he wanted to shout from the fact that he does not know how to respond. Finally, he understood the reason for this shot. Jealousy.

KiBum not liked him from the beginning, when he was brought to the class of Minho. Haughty eyes, the last of all, and a nasty smirk on the inside which everything turns. The teacher put him next to the Minho, since it was the only free space and a newcomer smiled and threw the bag on the table and sat down, sprawled on a chair taking a pose of indifference. All the girls have class at recess, surrounded on all sides trying to get to know, but he only contemptuously pass them by.

Rousing himself from his thoughts, Minho looked into the eyes of Nicole and a smile
- I think you should wait until he is fit to you. He can not pass. I could not - Minho smiled again and looked down blushing slightly.
- You're so cute Minho - Nicole kissed his cheek and stood up, reached out and took the bag and held out her hand Minho

- Come on. The time has come home - her voice was such a nice family and that he was unable to unsubscribe, at home, he did not want to.
- OK - the answer Minho arose from the ground and lifted his bag and taking a bag from Nicole and hung it over his shoulder, looked at the sky again, and they went in the direction of her home.

 

Thank you for taking the time to read. Comment and I'll accept all your criticisms