Welcome to Dorky Han!

Who Are You?

 

 

 

 

“Minnie, put this and this in the bag,” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin when they preparing their things to visit Sungmin’s family. Kyuhyun took many stuffs as gift for Sungmin’s Imo  and Samchon while humming a song. He felt excited to see Sungmin’s family and nervous at the same time.

“Why you bring many stuffs, Kyuhyun?” he held some pillow heater.

“Ahra gave me that but I think I don’t need that. It’s good for your Imo’s health.” Said Kyuhyun pointing to the thing on Sungmin’s hand. “Okay, this wine must be useful for them too.” Kyuhyun took two bottles of wine.

“It’s that expensive?” asked Sungmin because it did look expensive.

“Aish, Minnie, don’t bother about the price.” Kyuhyun ruffled Sungmin’s hair. “These are my gift for them, ne~.”

“Ow, gomawo, Kyuhyun-ah...” said Sungmin shyly and made Kyuhyun smiled and patted his head lovingly. He’s now also belong to Sungmin’s family so it’s his duty to please them as well.

“So.. tell me... why did you change the plan? You said we will go tomorrow before.” Sungmin pouted cutely while folding the soft blanket.

“I think it’s better if we stay one night there,” said Kyuhyun carefully because he’s actualy had a plan some fishy plan inside his head, and of course it’s a secret. He made it looked fine so his Minnie would not suspicious about it.

Well, first, Kyuhyun remembered once Sungmin said that his family lived in a small house, which means they don’t have lot of rooms, and for his prediction probably they have one and only one guest room which is very small. So he and Minnie can stay at one room WITHOUT that stupid curtain!

Second, he will try to be a nice man in front of Sungmin’s family and pour the wine to his uncle. All of them will celebrate their marriage with Sungmin’s family. No way that Sungmin will neglect the wine. You know, celebration is always full with drinks and it will be much better if his hyung add soju to the wine. Some people love to mix them.

Third, Minnie will show his 10.000 voltages aegyo. Man, how Kyuhyun missed his cuteness overload so much. He knew he can’t make Sungmin drunk at their home. Sungmin is not reckless as before.

“Kyuhyun... why are you smirking...?” Sungmin voice interrupted Kyuhyun’s reverie when he saw his husband smirking like crazy.

“Ah... nothing,” Kyuhyun tried to be normal. “Minnie, I hope if we stay from tonight, I can be closer with them.” Kyuhyun smiled at his wife, and that’s it Sungmin didn’t look like he smell the fish at all. He kept preparing the stuffs to the bag.

 

-0-0-0-Kyumin-0-0-0-

 

 

Some tall handsome guy was sitting on the long bench at the city park, enjoying the cozy of afternoon fresh air. He rest his strong arm on the arm rest whilst his other hand holding a paper. He read what was written on it which the tittle is “King of Cook.” What he’s holding is a form to register national cooking competition. Only the best chef will win this strict competition. The winner will be awarded with not only huge money but also a restaurant with his name.

‘This is my dream,’ he thought. Eyes still locked with the paper. ‘I remember I want to build some restaurant with you. I will win this and I’ll find you, Sungmin.’

 

 

-0-0-0-Kyumin-0-0-0-

Sungmin was enjoying the fresh air of the sea through Kyuhyun’s car. It’s been a long time since he came home to his Aunty’s house. He missed all of them his beautiful aunt, his uncle, and of course his dorky hyung. The time was getting dark and they almost arrived to the directed house. The car ran slowly when Sungmin told Kyuhyun to enter some narrow street. Then he told Kyuhyun which one the house is. Kyuhyun stopped the car when Sungmin squealed like a bunny oh like in this earth a bunny can squeal.

“That’s my hyung!” he shouted happily and pointing to the guy outside the house. Sungmin poped his head out of the car window and called the guy. “Hyung! Hyung!” he waved to the guy when he eyed him.

“Sungmin-ah!” the latter looked very happy when he heard Minnie called him. He approached the car, and Sungmin and Kyuhyun got off of the car. Sungmin’s hyung hugged him tightly.

“Hankyung hyung, this is Kyuhyun.” Sungmin introduced Kyuhyun to his hyung. “Kyuhyun this is my hyung, Hankyung.”

Kyuhyun was about to offer his hand for handshake but the latter already put him into his embrace. Hankyung wanted to be hospitalized with him. But they stayed there on that position but reminded silent at the same time. Awkward .... and Sungmin watched them confused.

“I was about to shake your hand,” said Kyuhyun killed the awkward moment betweent hem.

“Is that a reason why your hand is on my crotch?” asked Hankyung.

“Neh.”

“Okay, we can let go now.”

“Good idea.”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat on their knees in front of their parents with Hankyung sat beside his father. Sungmin had introduced his husband to his uncle and aunt. The aunt seemed like want to shed her tears but her husband still reminded silent. They all knew how this couple began since Sungmin and Kyuhyun told them. Kyuhyun said that he promised to take care of his Sungmin and make him happy. Sungmin him self, didn’t know how his feeling. In his mind he felt very nervous wnet they declare about their marriage to them at the sam time he wanted if his uncle and aunt to reject it.

“Yeobo...” Sungmin’s aunt said softly to her husband.

Sungmin’s uncle took a deep breathe while closing his eyes. Like a father always do when they find out their lovely daughter was pregnant illegal by the irresponsible boyfriend. He suddenly slapped the table very hard made them all shocked in unison.

“How dare you,” he hissed with a sound of chattering teeth. “bullying on my son... Now you act like you’re a nice husband...?” he clearly tried to hold his anger. His wife his arm to calm him down. Everyone there looked tense. Sungmin gulped his saliva nervously. He was afraid of his uncle was very mad about this.

“Sungmin get in the room!” he said again ordered his child to go in his room or whoever room in the house like a father punish his children. Kyuhyun in the other side tried to be calm and mature as he can. He need to show them how responsible he is as a husband. He wouldn’t say a word after the old man finish with his words.

“Yeobo... please calm down. Don’t be like this...” his wife his husband’s back.

Hankyung leaned closer to the old man. “Appa, don’t be rude to Kyuhyun. He’s very rich...” he whispered without moving his mouth like he didn’t talk anything and he smiled nervously to Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin get in the room!” he ordered again. Hankyung word didn’t effect at all? Sungmin eyed the old man in freak. “Get in the room and take my towel. We go to public sauna and drink soju together. HAHAHAHA!” everyone widened their eyes disbelief. It seemed Hankyung magic word of ‘rich’ worked like a spell to him. And Sungmin really really couldn’t believe it how the old man change in sudden. Although just a second before it was frieghting moment but now all of them support Kyuhyun as his husband. He will stay as his wife forever.

‘I’m dead now...’ he thought.

 

So they all were inside public sauna together chatt happily like nothing happened before. Sungmin’s aunt was a very nice woman. She’s so happy seeing Sungmin now as a grown up man and lives happily with a nice man.

‘Please scratch the word happily, aunty.’ Said Sungmin in his mind.

“Samchon please drink this.” Kyuhyun poured the wine to uncle Han glass. Just forget that manner of drinking wine with a wine glass. Kyuhyun didn’t matter at all if they all drink wine with a soju glass. They even mix the wine with soju just like what Kyuhyun expected. LOL

“Aigooo, what a nice young man,” uncle Han complimented him. “Thank you, young man. Omooo, Sungmin-ah you’re very lucky to have him. His handsomeness remind me when I still young. Hahahah.” The old man chuckled as Sungmin hid his  red face.

“Aigoo, what are you talking about, yeoboo~?” his  aunty slapped her husband arm. “Please excuse us, Kyuhyun-ah.” She giggled.

“Oh, It’s fine, aunty. Samchon is right. I can imagine he was very handsome when he was young because I still can see it now.” Kyuhyun smiled made the uncle scrathed his un-itchy head and received a scoffed from Hankyung.

“You should said you’re handsome like me, Appa!”

 

On the next hour, Han uncle was singing a chinese songs while Kyuhyun and Hankyung tried to support his body. The old man drunk happily after he gulped many glass of wine and soju.

“Appa, don’t walk arbitratily!” Hankyung complained. “That’s not our direction!”

Sungmin and his aunt walked before them. His aunty leaned to him and wrapped her arm on Sungmin’s arm. “Uri Minnie, I miss you so much. Are you doing fine, dear?”

“Yes, Aunty. I’m fine. You should pay attention more to yourself, Aunty. How about your health recently?” Sungmin asked in worry.

“Don’t worry about this old woman,” she smiled at him. “Everything seem to be fine right now. Your uncle always takes a good care of me. And Hankyung will be discharged soon.”

“I’m happy to hear that,” said Sungmin gladly. The old woman replied him with her sweet motherly smile.

Hankyung and Kyuhyun finally succeed bringing Han Samchon to the house. The drunken old man seemed very hard to be directed on his way, and made both of his supporters overwhelmed. Kyuhyun massaged his shoulder after like landed with a 80 kg of rice bag. What he felt sorry is his Sungmin didn’t drunk at all. The small guy only took a sip of wine not much. It was far from his expectation. They could have their first night in his Aunt’s house. Sighed...

“Kyuhyun-ah, we just prepared your room,” the old woman spoke with her lovely voice after Kyuhyun exited bathroom to change into his pajama. “I might not look good and too small for both of you. Mianhe, Kyuhyun-ah.”

“Aniya, aunty, “Kyuhyun quickly cut her so she would feel fine. “It’s all nice for us. I’m sorry for being troublesome to you.”

“Aigoo, young man what are you talking about? We are all very happy when you come visit us. I think we're the troublesome, you give us a lot of gifts, young man.” She giggled.

"Anniya, It's nothing, aunty. I want to make all of you happy," said Kyuhyun politely made the old woman fell for his manner even more.

“Well, Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah. Please take a rest.” Then she left Kyuhyun and Sungmin in the room.

Kyuhyun lied on the mattrass on the floor and tapped the empty space next him asked for Sungmin to join him. Sungmin nervously join beside him and tried to ad some space between them. But Kyuhyun always removes the space. Every time Sungmin moved an inches away, he will glued to him.

“Yah, stop that!” Sungmin hissed.

“What?” asked Kyuhyun inncoent.

“Why do you always lean to me every time I moved away?”

“Do I?”

“Yes, you do! And stop that!”

“What again?”

“Stop groping me inside blanket, ert!”

“Oh, It’s you? I thought I was only a soft mattras.” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Aish, You did it on purpose!”

“Minnie-ah, it’s nice isn’t it? Finally we can sleep together without that idiot curtain.” Kyuhyun chuckled couldn’t help his happiness.

“Are you insulted my idea?” Sungmin hissed in anger.

“Oh No no. That’s not what I mean, Chagiya. I mean the curtain is stupid but not you. My honey bunny is always smart boy~”

“Tsk!” Sungmin scofed.

“Chagiya, how about...” Kyuhyun said hesitantly but hopefuly.

“Shut up and just sleep.” Sungmin cut him and closed his eyes.

“Chagiya~ only this time, jebaaal...” Kyuhyun whined to him.

Sungmin turned his body backfacing Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun didn’t lose his spirit. He d Sungmin’s from behind. “Minnie-ah, I think your is out of this world. What kind of pants are you wearing, eoh?”

“Yaaah!” Sungmin screamed in shocked when Kyuhyun suddenly d him.but then he heard a sound outside their room. Like a whispering giggle sound. “Who’s that?” Sungmin shouted while slapped Kyuhyun’s hand from his .

Silent....

“Miaaawww...” a cat sound mewing from outside.

“Hiccup!” then there was a hiccuped sound.

“Ssshhhh” another sound.

That’s it. Sungmin knew it what happen and who’s out there. He got up and walked to the doorway, and opened it in a rush. There they were, his drunken uncle, his look-so-oh-innocent aunty, and his unbelievable hyung were kneeling in front of his room. Tried to steal a voice about what’s going on between Kyuhyun and him.

“What are you doing there?” asked Sungmin impatiently. “Uncle, you should be on your room now! Aunty why are you squatting there? Hyung, tell me what are you doing?”

“I *hiccup just want *hiccup to get a water *hiccup.” The old man said in his drunken voice.

“Oh, I think this floor  looks dirty. Hohoho.” The old woman pretend to brush the floor using his finger. “Don’t bother us, honey. Just keep on with your funny business.”

“I’m looking for my contact lens. I drop it here.” Hankyung pretend to be busy looking for something on the floor.

“Yaaaah, what funny business?! I can’t believe you guys!” Sungmin shouted and stomped his feet like a whining child while Kyuhyun who still lied down laughing so hard.  

“Like what they say, Min. “ he said. “Let’s continue with out funny business.”

“Andwaeee!”

 

 

TBC

 

This is will be Sungmin’s hard night.. fufufufu

Sungmin and Kyuhyun can feel relief now, both of their family already accepted them.

I put some little scene of Lord Voldermoth on this chapter. Kekeke... So far until this chapt no one can guess who is the right guy. Kekeke  >.< The voldermot,  I named it from his nick name, it looks similar. You will find out later ^^

@dangekidaisy : whoaa whooaa calm down. I won’t kill you cos you have to read it and comment it ^^

@jiyoungGD: thanks dear. Shy Minnie is so cute eoh? He should blushed more and more. Kyu will love it. ^^

@c-wonp-qa : Kyu won’t stop on teasing Minnie here. He seems find a new hobby. Hehhehehe

@VoodoDoll : Hmm... how about Wookie loved both of Sungmin and his cook? ^^

@Queen_Bee: Ahra is so funny. And Kyuhyun inherited her evilness.

@Marthibella : how about this Sungmin’s house part? Do you like it?

@Almighty_Devil : Poor Sibum they’re not kiss yet. But it will come true soon. I’m not sure Donghae will be gladly accept Siwon, since he’s so too protective.

@Minniebaby : Thank you dear for liking it. The cat is now rest in peace. :))

@Kpop_angels: I miss Kim Hyun Jung and all the group too... When they all come back together again..?

@Jolene1694: Thanks dear. I hope i don't upset you on this chapter :))

@maedeh : Kyu learns how to be evil from Ahra. Kekekeke.. yup, Wonie finds his mate! Horayh!!!

@Ichathoriqlover: Sungmin adorableness is attacking everyone here. :))

@neverland85, Risika, mushroombaby12 : It’s okay, Wonie will be fine and he will be with Kibum... ^^

@elqy_kms18: I should fighting til this story is finish. jyaaahh help meee!

 

 

Please keep on the comments guy. I'm very thankful for your comments so far.. Whoaaa you are so amazing.

And The subscribers, SARANGHAEE!!!