Morning Sick Ming

Who Are You?

 

 

 

“Nyuuuuung~~ Cold~~,” Sungmin mumbled on his sleep as he yawned and then pouted. He snuggled closer to warm surface that he could feel near him. It felt so warm like a mother embrace. He sighed in happiness when he could feel that figure wrapped his body in a deep warm secure embrace. He really feel want to sleep forever if peace is like this. This warm reminded him of his mom, so peaceful and calm. Sungmin yawned again and ready to fall into deep slumber again. He knew morning has came but he wanted to be in this warm longer.  It’s a warm that he’s been longing since his parents left him. Just a little bit longer...

 

He felt more better when he could feel the gentle touch on his hair. The finger ran slowly into his hair to make a slow gentle circular motion. He snuggled closely again like he wanted to buried himself to the warm. And those hands were engulfing him even more.

 

Hands... Eomma your hands are so warm...

 

Skin... Appa your skin is smell good...

 

A kiss was planted on his hair.

 

Appa...?

 

Sungmin’s hands rubbing that figure.

 

Chest... Eh... Wae appa sleep without clothes?

 

And Sungmin also felt he was sleeping without clothes too. Eh.. wae..?

 

Sungmin’s hands traveled more to that warm creature with his eyes still closes becaus he still couldn’t gather his soul to wake up. His hand went downward and stopped when it caught something soft like chewy but long... What’s this? He unconsciously furrowed his brows.

 

“Mmmhhh...” Now there’s a low voice mumbled and  sounded like a moan.

 

Mmmnn? What’s sound is that??? Sungmin furrowed his brows even more. It felt strange and something suspicious here... he tried hard to register all his soul and force his eyes to open because they seemed very hard to open. Slowly he managed to opened his eyes. He saw the milky white surface. It looked like a chest... Yup a built up chest, nice one.

 

A WHAT?!

 

Sungmin eyes opened wide in shocked, and more wider when he felt a leg wrapping him like a sandwich. ‘And what am I holding right now is...’

 

A bulge??!!!!!

 

“ANDWAAAEEEEE!!!!”

 

Sungmin pulled his hand away from that ‘forbidden’ thing while screamed all his lunge out. He by instinct pulled away from Kyuhyun by kicked the latter. His heart was racing very fast and beat uncontrolly when he rise up to sit on the bed.

 

“Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked the panic bunny, and then smiled sweetly. “My bunny has awake and try to tease me?”

 

Oh NO... Kyuhyun must be misunderstand about what happened a minute ago. Sungmin didn’t know if his stupid yes very stupid and clumsy hand landed on Kyuhyun’s member.

 

“W-wha-what happen? What happen to me??!!” Sungmin panickly asked the man who must responsible about this situation. Sungmin with a shocking eyes realized that he was fully . He confirmed it by peeking under the blanket that he was wearing nothing, so was Kyuhyun. Both of the sleep while hugging each other!

 

Kyuhyun leveled himself with Sungmin. Now the panic man was sitting face to face with him.

 

Kyuhyun smiled tenderly to calm the panic bunny. His hand reached Sungmin’s bare shoulder which suddenly shoved away.

 

“Do-don’t touch me, Don’t!” Sungmin acted like a girl being by a bad guy. He covered his bare chest with blanket avoiding the hungry stare from kyuhyun. Well it’s kind of rare to see Sungmin half on his bed in the morning. So Kyuhyun enjoyed this moment, but managed not to look as a hungry predator now.

 

“You... me...? “ Sungmin pointed his small finger to Kyuhyun and him self.

 

Kyuhyun nodded as an answer which clearly answer all about what happened between both of them last night.

 

“Noooo waaaay...!!” Sungmin ruffled his hair in frustration. His eyes got teary. He had to face that he was make out for the FIRST TIME and he was unconscious!

 

“Yes we did it, baby,” Kyuhyun said softly and confident. He was proud that he was succeed to take his bunny away to the sky.

 

“YOU ME!!” Sungmin cried.

 

SLAAPPP

 

Sungmin slapped Kyuhyun’s left cheek, and cried hard. “How could you?!”

 

“B-but you were liking it last ni-“ Kyuhyun tired to explained his lover but Sungmin won’t listen to him.

 

WAATTTTAAAAAUUU!!!

 

Another slap landed again on his opposite cheek cutting all his words.

 

“Mi-minnie... Calm down,” Kyuhyun made a stop signal with his hands. He knew that today Sungmin will kill him no mercy. The bunny was death-glaring him like an evil bunny. The cute bunny has changed to ‘frankenbunny’.

 

Time to death Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun grinned foolishly to chill the atmosphere of his sulking bunny. “Easy.. bunny..easy...”

 

“What did you do to me last night?” Sungmin asked with a threaten tone on his voice.

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “Well.. uhumm.. we.. both of us make lo-“

 

“I DON’T WANT T HEAR, NYOOOOOONGGG!!!!”

 

WAAAATTTDEEZZZEEEEEEGGGGGG

 

Yup Sungmin landed another violence to Kyuhyun. A double cross slap. You know what it is? His right hand slaps Kyuhyun left cheek, while his left hand slaps Kyuhyun’s right cheek at the same time. And of course it hurts double too.

 

“Uhuhuhuhu... it hurts, Min.” Kyuhyun pretended to cry even in real it was really hurt.

 

 

 

“You’re a , Kyuhyun! You me!!” Sungmin cried like a kid. He punched Kyuhyun with pillow. “Huuuueeee... Eommmaaaa~~~!” He kept hit Kyuhyun with pillow and bolsters merciless.

 

Kyuhyun blocked the attack by using his hands. “Minnie, I’m sorry… But last night you were enjoying too!” Kyuhyun said in between the attacks.

 

“ME? Enjoyed it?!” Sungmin cried harder. “Don’t say it again! I don’t want to hear anything!” Sungmin frustrated when his attacks all blocked by Kyuhyun’s hands. So he threw it hard to Kyuhyun’s body and then his hands reached for the latter’s neck.

 

Sungmin choked Kyuhyun. “Mi-Minnie, calm down, Chagi *cough cough.”

 

“AAAAHHH I hate youuu!!!” Sungmin moved his fingers to Kyuhyun’s hair and pulled it hard made the man groan in pain.

 

“Mianhe mianhe, Minnie-ah. It hurts…” Although Sungmin did harm to Kyuhyun but he never ever wanted to counter it back to the one he loves. But he needed to stop the frankenbunny from his madness.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s both wrists and pulled them harder from his hair, and ouch it hurts so bad. About a fistful or he didn’t even sure of hair was lossed because of it. Then in one fast action, Kyuhyun  pushed their bodies together on the bed with him pinned the frankenbunny.  Sungmin struggled to freed himself but the man held him still.

 

"Okay.. you need to calm down first if you want to kill me," Kyuhyun told him to distract Sungmin from the madness. Kyuhyun just need time to rest for couple of minutes before Sungmin throw another tantrums.

 

Sungmin stopped from struggling and took a deep breathe. He closed his eyes and concentrated how to kill Kyuhyun another next time. Once again a blur flashback memory of last night  came in. He saw Kyuhyun above him and how he wanted the latter to touch him and kiss him...

 

'MWO? did I want it...? No, I must be kidding!' Sungmin denied it hard. 'But I thought I dream something like nngg... hot? Yeah, hot but not with Kyuhyun! No.. this can't be happen!'

 

Yes, Sungmin. You and Kyuhyun make out and you want it as well.

 

'The , who are you??!' Sungmin opened his eyes but only to see Kyuhyun's face in very close distance.

 

"Did you say that?"

 

"What?" Kyuhyun answered. "I only enjoy your adorable face. You look pretty when you're mad, honey." Kyuhyun grinned.

 

"Oh, God... I think I'm going crazy," Sungmin inhaled and exhaled.

 

"Shhh.. just calm down, baby and relax," Kyuhyun calmed him. He joyed in victory that Sungmin finally calm down, he thought.

 

"God.. my head..." Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows when suddenly the dizziness appeared again.  He is indeed not the alcohol type person. That's what he got if he over drunken. Get off of me... I need..hhmmmppp," he covered his mouth with hands. Yeah, time for morning sickness and toilet would be his best friend he needed the most at this moment.

 

Kyuhyun shrike away and let the small man to rush. But just in time Sungmin stood up, and of course not to forget to pull the blanket as a cover of his body, he fell on the floor.

 

"My ~~" he whined in pain. Okay first , first time to loose ity is not feel so good.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. He knew it Sungmin must be need him too. So he stood in front of the fainted man down there, with and glory. Sungmin almost dropped his eyes from the shell. He, for the first time, and for the all pink bunny sake in this world, see clearly Kyuhyun's manhood!

 

"What are you doing?!" Sungmin pulled the blanket to cover his chest like a girl who afraid of getting .

 

Kyuhyun bend down and in one move Sungmin was already on his arms.

 

"What do you want?! Put me down!" Sungmin shouted.

 

 

 

"Na-ah, I don't think it's a good idea," Kyuhyun chuckled while shook his head. He brought Sungmin to the bathroom. The blanket almost slipped from Sungmin's body when Kyuhyun walking. He yelped and tried to hid . Kyuhyun laughed  seeing his bunny so adorable and cute like this. And Sungmin swore that his laugh just like a ert ahjussi. He only surrendered about what will happen next, and prayed to God that nothing will go worse after this.

 

====Kyumin===Kyumin====Kyumin====

 

 

 

"I swear I will kill you," Sungmin mumbled on Kyuhyun's arms, and still felt piss off. Now they both are dressed properly. It took long time for Sungmin to clean him self after his epic morning sick. Kyuhyun carried him again out from bedroom.

 

"You can't kill me now. You need me," Kyuhyun laughed.

 

"I hate you."

 

"I love you too, babe."

 

"I will kill you."

 

"I will make out with you too, sweetie."

 

Sungmin shot him with death-glare.

 

 

 

Because Kyuhyun who was responsible of making the mess in the house, so he volunteered him self to clean them all. While Sungmin like a boss ordered him here and there.

 

"Throw it! And that too!"

 

"Wipe this table!"

 

"Why the bottle still in here?!"

 

"Gosh, you are so slow! Can you do faster?"

 

"Kyuhyun is on serve~!" The said man replied the master bunny with a cheerful grin.

 

Kyuhyun ran here and there over the house to clean up all the mess, include their bedroom. Sungmin was cried before when noticed his curtain was ripped off. In the beginning, Kyuhyun thought he will be the most happy person when there is no curtain anymore. But he totally was wrong. Sungmin had another damn curtain. And he the one who should hang it up. It felt like a torture when he did it. And again Kyuhyun cursed the person who invented curtain.

 

"I'm thirsty~~ Give me tea!"

 

Kyuhyun ran from kitchen and brought him a hot cup of tea. "Here you go, young master."

 

"Bbong bbong is hungry~~" Sungmin whined and rubbed his stomach. "Be patient ne sweetie, if he can't cook for us, I will kill him." He talked like a mommy to the baby inside her womb.

 

"Breakfast will be prepared~ Patient baby, Daddy will make breakfast for you and mommy," Kyuhyun received death glare from Sungmin, but he just giggled  and in a puff his figure gone behind kitchen wall.

 

Sungmin could hear his husband hummed a song from inside the kitchen. But the song interrupted by the noisy falling pan on the floor and Kyuhyun's curse.

 

"Gwenchana, I'm fine! I can handle it!" Kyuhyun managed to be cool though Sungmin could feel that he didn't okay at all.

 

Sungmin giggled secretly and yelled, "I don't care!"

 

"Awww you are so mean baby~," Kyuhyun whined.

 

Sungmin sticked out his tounge as if Kyuhyun could see him.

 

Then Kyuhyun was able to manage the kitchen work back to normal again. He hummed the song and sometimes sang it loud while cooking. Sungmin wondered if Kyuhyun always this happy, or is it because about what they did last night? It's been weeks since Sungmin hadn't given him his love. Although last night he even couldn't figure out whether Sungmin did it with love or mere lust. Sungmn bit his lips while lying on the couch waited for Kyuhyun. He closed his eyes and recalled their make out time. He swore about a few memories he could remember, he thought he was dreaming someting hot and the man above him was blurred. In a moment he looked like Kyuhyun but then the face was blurred again.

 

"Eottokkae...," Sungmin sighed. "Eomma... what should I do...?" Sungmin hid his face with palms. "Aiiish, this thing got me crazy, huufff." Sungmin fanned his face with palms. "Why do my face feel hot?? Cho Kyuhyun I hate you!" Sungmin turned his body to the coach backrest and hid his face there like a kid.

 

Kyuhyun poped his head out  from kitchen. "Breakfast is rea-." Kyuhyun cut his words when he saw Sungmin lying there, looking blanky to the ceiling. "Minnie-ah?" Kyuhyun gently called his name. Sungmin didn't show any reaction, seemed he was busy on his day dreaming. Kyuhyun was curious about what was the smaller thinking. So he slowly and silently came closer to him. When Kyuhyun already above his head,Sungmin still in his deep thought. So Kyuhyun bowed and surprised him with a quick peck on the lips.

 

"YAAAH!" Sungmin was really shocked.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and said, "Don't blame me. I called you before and you look like a death person. So I need to bring you alive again."

 

Sungmin pouted his lips in annoyed. He, many times, lost his guard and let Kyuhyun does what he wants to do. It really pissed him off. Kyuhyun chuckled and squatted before him. "Kajja, Let's eat!"

 

 

===Kyumin=====is Joy====Kyumin=====

 

Kyuhyun thought he was  above the wind that he can conquered Sungmin after his cute yet scary tantrums this morning. But the lucky gods was not on his side yet. He was now in annoyed face sitting inside the meeting room, waited for his bosses to do morning meeting. What more annoyed him was Donghae's attitude which mocked him as a and hard to fade that ugly smiled on the latter face.

"I need to kill you, fish," Kyuhyun hissed at him. But Donghae kept pointing the dark mark on his left eyes. Yup Sungmin did that before Kyuhyun left for work.

Don't blame on Sungminnie guys, it was all Kyuhyunnie's fault. He teased his bunny again and forced to kiss him. Not just that, Kyuhyun seemed never gave up and learned his lesson well. When his bunny was like having  a PMS like right this morning, he should stay away. But Kyuhyun forced him not just a kiss. He nibbled Sungmin's bottom lips and the latter's which still sore from last night  funny business, trapped him on his tight hug and entered the latter's mouth forcefully. Damn Kyuhyun, was what happen last night is not enough for you?! And  we all know what happen next. A punch is what he needed the most.

"Okay my men, since you all are already here. Let's we start to- Oh my God, Kyuhyun ssi! What the heck happen to you?" Leeteuk just came into the room had to cut his words when he saw Kyuhyun half panda eyes.

Kyuhyun sighed, he was not in mood to answer. No, he wasn't mad to his Sungmin. It just people who mocking on him if he told them what happen. At the begining he was too excited telling Donghae and Yesung that he succeed to sleep with Sungmin. But in the end, they were laughing and making fun on him. Poor Kyu~~

Hours passed by but still not so good for Kyuhyun. On the other side Donghae blabbering about his engagement with Eunhyuk. Yup, Eunhyuk last night was proposing him. Donghae couldn't believe what was really happen last night. He had mix feeling. He was so happy and the luckiest man in the world but in the other side he was feeling guilty toward his boyfriend. He should be the first one to ask Eunhyuk about this. Kyuhyun already reprimand him for thousand times. So he was touched when Eunhyuk put that engagemnet ring on his finger. It was not expensive ring, but the best in this world. It was not the price that look shining on it but the love that sparkle from the ring.

He repeated his story for ten times and it made Kyuhyun sick. At first he also rejoice his friend's best moment but later it was getting sick more since Donghae non stop talked about it, and compared it with Kyuhyun. He should be the luckiest man ever this day after he got Sungmin, but Donghae screw it up.  

 

===Kyumin=====is Joy====Kyumin=====

1 week later....

Sungmin tried hard not to brought up about his first time make out session. He wished Kyuhyun had forgot about it and never asked him again. But Kyuhyun is Kyuhyun, everyday he always teases Sungmin that he took Sungmin’s ity. From that day, Sungmin couldn’t trust wine anymore. This kind of drink twice tricked his life, though in fact he’s kinda like wine.

"Are you okay to skip your work?" Sungmin asked the tall guy beside him. He was sitting inside Kyuhyun's car whose drove it to the competition studio. The competition day has came and Sungmin was very nervous. He was so quiet and busy on his deep thinking. What if he lost? What if he embarrassed himself on the first round?

"Don't worry, baby. I prefer to watch you anyway." answered Kyuhyun camly. "Why did you keep asking me? Are you nervous, honey?" Kyuhyun landed his other hand to Sungmin's hand.

Sungmin gulped his saliva. Why does his throat felt so dry today? "I think so...."

"Don't worry, you are the best, sweetie." Kyuhyun supported him and squeezed Sungmin's hand.

"Thanks, Kyuhyun..." Sungmin said.

"Come on, honey. Let's try to forget your nervous feeling, hmm? Smiiile~~" Kyuhyun glanced to Sungmin to see him smile. "Come on, try to smile."

Sungmin smiled but still bitter.

"Hmm...” Sungmin widened his lips as far as he can.

“You do look like a clown,” said Kyuhyun, made Sungmin sighed in frustration. “Geez, Honey... Don’t make me force you to laugh!” Kyuhyun’s hand moved playfully as it wanted to attack Sungmin. “I have to do this.” He said before his hand perfectly landed on Sungmin’s stomach and tickled it.

Sungmin succeed to laugh because he really can’t take being tickle so much. His feet kicked under the dashboard. Sungmin. “Stop it~~ heunheungheung.” But Kyuhyun seemed to enjoy tickling the poor guy.

“No, i won’t before you forget your nervousness.”

“Heungheungheung, Okay...hahahah I Promi- OH MY GOD KYUHYUN WATCH YOUR DRIVING!”

Kyuhyun lost in tickling Sungmin until fe forgot to watch the traffic. When Sungmin yelled at him he realized that he focused his eyes on Sungmin. And they were still lucky, for all Siwon’s pray for years for him-Okay siwon is nice friend and always prays for his family and friends-saving them from the accident. Kyuhyun’s car almost lost its track and bumped to the other car. He immedietly turned his steer to avoid the car on his side. The said car honked laoudly informing Kyuhyun to drive carefully and the driver seemed angry too.

“I’m sorry, Ahjussi-nim...” said Kyuhyun and focused again on the street.

“I’m nervous now, Kyuhyun. Really nervous...”

Minutes later both of them finally arrived. After Kyuhyun parked his car, he immedietly went outside and ran to Sungmin’s side to open the car door. Sungmin smiled nervous and he got off from the car. “Ready?” asked Kyuhyun, gave his hand to Sungmin. The latter took Kyuhyun’s hand. He knew he need it right now. Somehow he needs comfort and Kyuhyun right now is there to give what Sungmin really needs the most. “Don’t worry, I’m here to support you.” Kyuhyun smiled to Sungmin.

“Thank you, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin smiled back.

“Sungmiiiin..!” someone called and from afar there was a small guy bounced and ran to Kyumin’s side. “You come! I’m so excited to watch you!” Ryeowook shaked Sungmin’s shoulder. Behind him there’s also a guy whom Kyuhyun knew so well.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” Kyuhyun pointed his finger to Yesung who is now smirking.

“He’s watching Sungmin, and I’m here to watch him,” Yesung eyes pointed to Ryeowook who is now busy chatting with Sungmin.

“Let’s go, Min!” Ryeowook dragged Sungmin away from Kyuhyun aand leave both Kyuhyun and Yesung.

“Hey, he takes my Sungmin!” Kyuhyun protest to Yesung.

“Listen, Kyu,” Yesung came near to Kyuhyun. “Evil no see, evil no hear, and evil no speak.” Spoke Yesung with dangerous tone.

“What do you mean?” asked Kyuhyun dumbfounded. “Are you trying to say I am the evil? Damn you!”

“Leeteuk doesn’t know I’m here.” Said Yesung.

“You’re an , hyung.” Kyuhyun scoffed.

“If I make permission for today, he wouldn’t allow it. So this is the only way I do.”

“I think you really need my help, then...”

“What do you mean,” asked Yesung.

“Nothing is free in this world,” said Kyuhyun slyly.

Yesung chuckled,” Silly Kyuhyun. If I’m not here, could you handle the over excited my Ryeowook over Sungmin?” Yesung backfired him.

“, whatever you say... You do your job and I pretend to know nothing about you here. Deal.” Kyuhyun offered his hand to Yesung which was taked by the latter.

“Deal is a deal.” Both of these men shook their hands and then they walked to chased the cutie pies, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

.

.

“The contestant have to attend briefing from our PD in the room 13A, said the satff to Sungmin. “you can follow the direction then you’ll find the room. And for familes, friends, all supporters can go inside studio now.”

“Well, it’s time to separate here,” said Sungmin. He bit his lower lips. Why all of his friends and Kyuhyun can’t come with him? He can’t be alone now, thought Sungmin. He felt someone caressed his cheeks softly. He looked up to see the person. Kyuhyun was smilling gently at him as if he wash away the worriness inside Sungmin.

“I love you, Min. Everything will be just fine, mm?” Sungmin’s face became warm, he couldn’t understand his feeling, why now it seems he likes what Kyuhyun said to him. He used to avoid that words, but now why he felt like he need that. His eyes got a little teary but he can’t translate it. Was it because he was nervous or because of Kyuhyun lovely words?

“Oww, Sungmiin,” Ryeowook couldn’t help when he saw Sungmin’s teary face. He came closer to hug Sungmin but Kyuhyun in a rush hugged the bunny boy and glared to Yesung.

“Oops, I think they need their time alone,” Yesung said and wrapped his strong arms behind Ryeowook. The small guy sighed and gave in when he felt that he unneeded.

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s head before he let go his lover. Once again he gave the asuring smile and this time really let Sungmin go to the briefing room. Sungmin turned to his supporters again and smiled. He waved to all of them before he turned his back again.

“Sungmin fighting!” Ryeowook screamed.” Remember keep smiling!”

Sungmin came inside the room where all the contestants waited for more instruction from the PD. He smiled and bow a little to all his rivals in the competition. Hope they all will nice to him. They are all the best of the best from all over the country. The auditions had been conducted in some bigs cities in Korea. And now only the best ten who can join in the final competition. Sungmin couldn’t believe it if he was the best top ten among the thousands.

“Annyeonghaseo, Sungmin imnida, nice to meet you,” he said to be friendly with them. Some of them introduced themselves to him.

But someone caught in his eyes. The tall man who was standing there watched him from not so far distance. Sungmin widened his eyes, his feet like were stuck on a glue. That guy was the man he avoided from the last day that met. The said man smile genuine to him and came closer. Sungmin couldn’t do anything but let the latter came near  him.

“Annyeong, Sungmin.” Yunho greeted. “I can’t believe it, we meet again here! Sungmin-ah, this is really....OH God, I can’t find the words to describe my feeling right now!”

“Hyung, you are here too...” Sungmin opened his mouth.

“Now we meet again, I’m so happy that I can see you again. This time please don’t run away from me again, ne?” Yunho patted Sungmin’s head friendly.

Sungmin widened his eyes when Yunho touched him on his head like he used to do on the past. Sungmin’s eyes were glued with Yunho’s but he hardly to say anything to the tall guy but a simple nodded. Yunho smiled happily and hugged him.

 

 

TBC

 

Aigooo aigoooo.. I’m sorry friends... I don’t update it for very loooong time! I know I’m a rite? Sobs.. Well maybe some of you unsubscribe, so I won’t blame anything on you. Btw, months ago yeah very looong time ago, my laptop seemed got into many many trouble. I was afraid that the damage will spread into a huuge damage like my old one. So I need to fix it soon or later. Beside my guarantee time will over in next two months... And yup, I brought it to service center and then I asked to change the batery, and RAM. Teheee I was taking advantage of my guarantee cos they all still free. But then, it took looong time to get my laptop back. And after they said I can have it back, they gave me ing virus... and I didn’t know if it was virus. The technician just said, you need to fix your OS which we don’t do anything with software. I reinstall again my OS and then it hang again and again. DUUUUDE!!!!! SO I went to another store and asked them what’s wrong with it. They told me it must be virus, I need to delete all my datas and reinstall the OS again. Great....

Then after all had been fixed... I lost... my... spirit.... Soorrryy I know I’m sorry....!!!!! It’s been long time that I didn’t write, so I lost the plot.. writer block, everything!

I need to think about it and recollected my plot again. SO here it is.. Bad? Yeah I know it...

I’m thinking I should finish it and upload it soon. I know you all have been waiting this! And I was planning to post about eunhae engagement time... but not now I think.. maybe next time...?

Oh btw, SS5 is coming and it was coming in Seoul!! Hello America Latin, you can enjoy it on this Months! Ow Sungmin cosplayed Hyuna ice cream, DAMN she he she(?) okay who care, so ing hot, y, beautiful... Yesung must be hold Kyuhyun at backstage and yelled, “Self Kyuntrol, Kyu!”. Damn kyu, your hormone! LOL. Btw, siwon made me laugh. HE is SHE?? LOL. Kangin, Siwon, Ryeowook, Sungmin... now we know who is the ultimate Uke and seme right? Kekekeke.. I made that fanart above for you, I hope you like it. ^///^

Okay... stop talking. Fiiuuh.. Please give me your comment ne~? *puppy hamster kitty eyes