We Got Married

Who Are You?

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up and sat in front of Sungmin. Folded one of his leg and rested his hand on it in a handsome manner. He smiled sweetly to the panic face of Sungmin. “Morning, sweetie~”

“MWOO?!” Sungmin couldn’t believed his ears. “WHAT DID YOU CALL?! I’M ASKING YOU, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

“Cho Kyuhyun,” said the man calmly. “Your husband.”

.........................................................................................................

“MWO??!! ANDWAAEEE!!” Sungmin screamed as loud as he can as he fell his body backward and unfortunetly his chubby crashed on the floor. The little man screamed in pain. The blanket was dragged to cover his whole body from up to toe and now completely mess. Sungmin gasped as his hand moving everywhere to remove the blanket. Kyuhyun chuckled and he leaned his body to the edge of the bed. His hand reach out for the blanket and pulled away from the panic Sungmin on the floor.

Kyuhyun reached out his hand again to Sungmin who shove it away with annoyed face. Sungmin rubbed his pain and reached to the bed again. His head felt pain because of alcohol last night. He breathe heavily while gathering his logic why did he has been dragged into such an  ilogical and unbelievable situation.

“Okay.. this is not real... this is not real... I must be dreaming... it’s just a dream....” Sungmin his head harshly. Kyuhyun just folded his legs and put his elbow on it, while he used his palms to support his chin. He chuckled by the hillarious scene which belongs to Sungmin. Sungmin is so cute when he’s panic.

“If I sleep and I wake up.... this will be gone....” Sungmin said in low tone to his self. He dropped his body on the bed and closed his eyes tighly, forced him self to sleep. But failed. He whined like a child on the verge of crying. “Eottokeee....?”

“Yo-you are kidding me, aren’t you?” Sungmin said after he wake up again. His eyes pleading to Kyuhyun wanting the answer ‘Gotcha you’re in candid camera!’

But Kyuhyun’s answer was failed his hope. “Last night was beautiful, Min.” Said Kyhyun. Sungmin’s eyes got widened. “But you’re lucky that we’re legal now.”

“Andwae andwae... You... me....?” Sungmin pointed his index finger to Kyuhyun and back to his own nose. Kyuhyun just nodded and smiled.

Sungmin felt pain in his stomache and head. It must be because of the drunk effect and a mess situation that he had. His brain and body couldn’t take it anymore. He narrowed his eyebrows and closed his mouth with palms when he felt his stomache rebeled to throw everything inside. Sungmin got off of the bed and ran back and forth as he panic thinking ‘Where is that damn bathroom?!’

Kyuhyun understood so well. He pointed to the bathroom door so Sungmin could ran away there. Sungmin nodded and in a second he already burst in to the bathroom and spill it out to the toilet. Kyuhyun felt sorry to him so he helped Sungmin to massage his nape when the smaller bowed in front of the sink.

“Are you okay...?” Kyuhyun asked him in worry after Sungmin finished. Sungmin shaked his head and sobbed.

o

o

Sungmin threw a death glare to the man accross his seat. They were sitting in dinning table with a hot soup prepared on Sungmin’s side.

“I swear no poision or sleeping pill in there.” Kyuhyun laughed. Sungmin threw him even more suspicious look. Kyuhyun grinned and he lifted his hand. “I swear to God that I’m not lying. Siwon hyung said lying is a sin and I will not be blessed to get into heaven.” Kyuhyun sworn in a surely face.

Sungmin pouted and glanced to the hot bowl down there. It’s true that he needed the soup to heal his nausea. He’s hungry and the dished looked so tempting. He could feel if foods has a life they would seduce him to grab them in a seconds. ‘Minnie-ah... eaat me alive...baby... come to meee....’ of course if they could talk too. So without hesitation he took the spoon and drank the soup and all the foods there. what the hell if Kyuhyun on his back put sleeping pill to take advantage on him. Now my business is eating! Sungmin said mentally.

“Mmm... Maa maa...” Sungmin said in a full mouth to the foods like he’s never eat well before.

Kyuhyun chuckled after drank all his hot tea. “It’s good, hmm? Do you like it?”

Sungmin unwittingly nodded as a ‘Yes’ answer to Kyuhyun. He kept mumbling “Aaahh it’s good.... I want mooore! Can I have this? And that? Omo what is this? Oooohhh lucky ppong-ppong (his stomache name)” Until all the foods went well securely to his stomache. He was completely forgot about why, what, how questions he ended as Kyuhyun’s wife.

o

o

Kyuhyun can’t help his laugh because Sungmin is a unique person that can change his mood in a seconds. But he had to hold it or else Sungmin would explode like a death missile. Kyuhyun tried so hard to put serious expression as Sungmin now was sitting accross him on the comfort big coach. Sungmin  crossed his leg and folded his arms in front of his chubby chest. Pouted when he was serious. The man just too cute even when he’s mad. Kyuhyun thought about Sungmin. His face turned to redden if he’s mad. He has a cute pretty foxy eyes, cute point nose, adorable chubby cheeks, and not to forget that kissable pinky M-shape lips. His body also adorable. He’s not too tall but at least his height over women height. His tall is perfect to be a lover for Kyuhyun. His chest also looks chubby that Kyuhyun wanted to those bulge inside his clothes. Oh, and that chubby looks so yummy too. Kyuhyun’s face was serious like they were having serious conversation, yes serious to think how gorgeous Sungmin’s body is.

“So tell me,” Sungmin ended up the silent between the two. “How was the chronology. How can we get married?”

“Uhumm...” Kyuhyun cleared his throat and gathered his mind again after daydreaming about Sungmin’s body. He narrowed his eyes to momorized about last night. And the story began. “Well...”

 

Flash back

Lady Hee Night Club...

Sungmin was moving his body to the sync of loud disco music on the dance floor. He was alone that night, nobody friends to accompany with. But he confidently danced with the two girls who approached him and flirted on him. He didn’t care who they are nor anything about them. Only the music and the shake of his body could threw away the pain on his mind. When the dance slowly went getting hotter an hotter, someone came after him and pushed those girls away. The tall man danced syncronize with him. As the music changed, Sungmin ignored the guy and walked to his seat, drinking again. When he wanted to pour the alcohol, the same guy held his bottle and he offered him to pour the sin water to his glass.

“Need some accompany?” that handsome man asked with a smirk on his y lips. Without permission he sat next to Sungmin.

“Whatever,” Sungmin said with ignorance. He drank and drank. Everytime his glass was empty, Kyuhyun would pour it for him. Sungmin started to blabbering about the miserable of his pathetic life. He was an poor orphan since he was early teenager. Both of his parents were poor and left him nothing but debt. This little boy was taken care by social fondation in the orphanage. But before that he joined his mother’s older sister. But their condition none of different from his own family. His aunt had disease and even his husband whom a chinesse man was unemployment. They started to do family business but still the money was lack to heal this poor aunty. Sungmin decided to leave them and asked them to put him in the orphanage so goverment could take care of him.

Sungmin threw his wallet to Kyuhyun, so the latter could see his social ID. So then Kyuhyun knew about Sungmin. His family name, birthday, address, number of social Id, even the few money he own.

End Of Flashback

“F*******CK!” Sungmin slammed his head to the sofa. He was laying on his chest and hitting the soft surface as his feet kicking it. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” he cursed and rolling on the sofa which made he fell on the floor.

 

Back to the Last Night Again

Sungmin talked and talked nonstop about his past. Kyuhyun just listened to him exicitedly like he has found a new toy. Sungmin swang his glass in front of Kyuhyun asking for more. So Kyuhyun just obeyed him with added more drink into his glass. Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Sungmin’s back as he started to story telling.

After Sungmin finished high school he joined army as a good civilization for two years. And when he withdrew from army he worked and worked hard so he could afford himself to college. Sungmin finally can finished his college life and worked as a cheff assistant in a nice restaurant. It went well at the beginning even his salary not so much, but he can life by his own.

End of Flashback.

“You ing liar!” Sungmin cursed the man in front of him.

“What?” asked Kyuhyun with unbelievable face. “What did I do wrong?”

“There’s no marriage between us!” Sungmin was angry. “I only told you about my dear life! That’s all!!”

“Hey... calm down cutie,” Kyuhyun laughed. “I’m not yet finished with bed time story. Being impatient for our romantic wedding, aren’t you?”

“Aiiish...!” Sungmin scoofed.

 

Flashback

Hiccup!

The cute Sungmin could’t stop from his hiccups. His cheek already redden because of the effect of alcohol. And the best is his aegyo increase into 10.000 voltage. And of course Kyuhyun loved it and for the first time he knew Siwon was right, if you keep praying to God, He will fulfil your wish!

Kyuhyun thought if this club could dangered the cute bunny’s life. He planned to take him to his apartmen. Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughed hard when they walked on the pedestarian. Sungmin laughed because of he was drunk. Everything was so funny in his mind. And Kyuhyun’s reason is because of Sungmin.

Sungmin put his palm on his mouth and his eyes were shut.

“Eeeepp... I wan- ..”

HOOOOEEEKKK. He was emptying his stomach on the street. Kyuhyun wiped his mouth with his poor handkerchief.

“I’m throwing?” Sungmin said innocently.

“Yes.. and it’s bad.” Answered Kyuhyun. Then Sungmin grinned again.

“Ppong ppong feels good now~” he patted his stomach which made Kyuhyun amused.

“Kajja, cutie... Let’s go home to my place.” Said Kyuhyun after he kissed Sungmin’s head.

“Alright, Handsooome~~”

End of Flashback

“MWO??!” Sungmin screamed. “You added that! No way I said you’re handsome!”

“It is obvious when you’re drunk, you tell everything within your heart,” Kyuhyun said simply which made Sungmin blushed hard.

“No No... Impossible.” Sungmin cupped his cheeks and shaed his head hard.

“Admit it, Bunny. You said I’m handsome, gorgeous, y, haawt many times.”

“AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!”

 

Back again to Flashback

They were passing by the small chapel.

Kyuhyun stopped in front of there and looked at the chapel. Sungmin who was being hugged by him also stopped without even could thinking anything.

“Mmmm?” he made a cute sound again. “What’s that, gorgeous?” his small finger pointed to the chapel.

“They can conduct a fast wedding in there, sweetie,” Said Kyuhyun with excitement in his eyes. Deep inside he was hoping of something and crazy. “The couple can get married fast and easily.” He giggled and blushed. “Hey, Minnie bunny what if you and I go there...?”

“Eeehh?” Sungmin blinked his eyes. “You want to be a hot priest, mmm?”

“Of course not,” Kyuhyun chuckled. “You and I get married. Will you marry me, Lee Sungmin?”

“Marry?!” Sungmin widened his eyes. “Oooooh I want to get married. I LOVE TO!” Sungmin chirped in happily.

Kyuhyun kissed him on the lips and whispered. “Let’s get married.” Then both of them entered the chapel.

This is the story began.

Kyuhyun tidied up the white tux of Sungmin’s. Sungmin was sitting on the couch, grinning like a fool when he couldn’t tell what exactly happened. It’s all like a dream, a happy dream. Then Kyuhyun carried him bridal style to the altar.

“Mwo? Hyung? What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun shocked when he was in front of the altar.

“Geez, Kyuhyun!” Said the taller man named Siwon. “I told you I took part time here. Will you get to use it?”

“Oops, sorry, hyung. I forgot. Never thought you will be a real priest though.” Kyuhyun mocked him.

“What? Yeah yeah I know that I’m to hot for a priest.” Said Siwon confident. “Now what’s this?” he pointed to Sungmin on Kyuhyun’s arms who made a small waved to Siwon with a cute foolish grinned.

“Marry us.” Kyuhyun said firmly. "Marry me to this cute bunny."

"Yeah! yeah marry me with this smexy hawtest guy!" Sungmin bounced in Kyuhyun's arms.

"Wow, you're praising me too much, honey," Kyuhyun smiled to him and kissed his cheek. Sungmin giggled by that.

“Oh, whatever.” Siwon rolled his eyes blaming him self for the first time why he’s being here. Now he should marry his friend with this unknown drunken boy. “That’s why I’m here...” He sighed.

So then the small ceremony was began.

“Cho Kyuhyun... will you take cutie Lee Sungmin as your beloved... wife? Uum husband...? wife? Oh whatdafaq! Will you love him, comfort and keep him, and forsaking all other remain true to him as long as you both shall live?" Siwon began the vow for the couple.

“I do~ I do~ “ Kyuhyun sang it.

Siwon turned his gaze to Sungmin.

“Lee Sungmin.. will you take Cho Kyuhyun as your beloved husband? Will you love him, comfort and keep him, and forsaking all other remain true to him as long as you both shall live?"

“OF COURSE I DOOOOOO, HANDSOOOOME!” Sungmin leaned his face to Kyuhyun. His sudden high pitched voice made Siwon widened his eyes.

‘This guy is totally drunk. For God Sake, please forgive me for marrying this stupid couple.. amien...’ Siwon prayed.

“Omo Omo Omo...very cuute~~” Kyuhyun couldn’t take the cuteness of Sungmin. He kissed the over joyful Sungmin.

Siwon rolled his eyes as he started to take his speech again. “Fine you may kiss him (which is they already did). And him...” The last one he said almost mumbling.

End Of Flashback

 

Sungmin widened his eyes and opened his mouth. His face turned pale as his breathe was heavy. “It’s not real.. andwae.. It’s not real...” he whispered to his self.

“Yes, it’s real, yeobo...” said Kyuhyun calmly. He stood up from his seat and approached the shocked man.

“Mwo? Yeobo?! Hahaha you’re kidding, aren’t you?” Sungmin shaked his head. But Kyuhyun didn’t answered him anything. He still put his handsome smile on his lips. Went closer to Sungmin.

“What-what do you want?” Sungmin pressed his back to the couch to avoid Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun slowly took a seat right beside him very close. He leaned closer again, made a distance between them lessen. He wrapped his arm to Sungmin’s shoulder as he pull the smaller to his body.

“Welcome to the Cho,” Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin’s ear. And now more seductive. “My dear wife, Cho Sungmin.... Yeobo~~”

GULP....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

 

 

 

Wow so many comments ne~

First of All I wanna say THANKYU!!!

 

amanieRisika: No cheating.. it's true! :D

Almighty_devil: thanks for coming again dear :)

kathluv : i promise to update rite... ^^

Fullemoontea : ummm I think he's still a baby.. Kyu will be accused for abuse and violence of children rights

ichathoriqlover : Anniyaa... I'm not good.. but thankyu hehehe

All of you.. I can't replied one by one. It's late at night and I need sleep... Please keep up the comments ne~~ ^^

 

How about the Kyumin day? I feel so happy.. So many updates on kyumin day..hahaha

btw kyumin day is happen on friday 13th but it's not spooky bcos friday the 13th with kyumin is awefully awesome!

joy to the world!

even yewook also celebrate the kyumin day!

 

if you want that pic, you can follow me on twitter @blacksmile4ever. ^^

Bye see you...!