Predator Kyu and Prey Bunny Min

Who Are You?

His feet stepped on the luxurious tiles in confident. He knew that all people around him were amazed by his appearance. They were spontaneous bowed their head low when passed through them. He did not care whether they tried to be nice sincerely or just just to show how to act nice to him. He does not belong to this company though, that’s what he thought.  The reason why he was here is that he needed to meet someone that he thought this person could give him a lot of help.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Cho,” the secretary lady greeted him politely before she bowed.

 

“Good morning,” replied Kyuhyun. “Is Mr. Kim in the middle of meeting?”

 

“No, Sir. He has schedule for meeting today at eleven. Do you want me to call him?”

 

“No need,” Said Kyuhyun. “I won’t spend long time here either.” Without asking for her permission, Kyuhyun entering his brother in law room.

 

The said man was busy even did not realize if someone entering his room. One hand held the desk phone and the other one held a pen, while his eyes landed on the bunch of paper works above his desk. Kyuhyun suddenly felt the need to distract his hyung’s attention. He cough as signal that someone is here. Kim Hyun Joong realized that he was not alone until someone were coughing before his wide desk.

 

His lips mouthed Kyuhyun’s name and formed a smile a little. When he lifted up his from chair, Kyuhyun stopped him and signaled his hand to ask Hyun joong back to his seat. He knew that his hyung is still busy. So he just swung his legs to the couch and sat there waiting until his hyung ended the conversation.

 

“What’s make you here, Kyuhyun-ah?” asked Hyun joong after he hang up the phone.

 

“I just miss you,” answered Kyuhyun with a light chuckle which got an underestimate respond from the man behind a desk.

 

“This is not so you,” said Hyun joong with a laughter. “I prefer if you said that you will join us in this company.”

 

“Well then I would say that is not so me,” said Kyuhyun with a smile. He knew his brother in law had several times asking him to be in this company, but he will not be Cho Kyuhyun if he never chase his dream and just sitting behind that desk. He wants to obtain his own dream with his own efforts.

 

Hyun joong sighed as once again he received the same answer from Kyuhyun. “So what do you want now?” asked he.

 

“Hyung, I need your help to find someone.” Kyuhyun answered with serious tone. He needed Hyun joong help for real.

 

“Who?”

 

“Actually this is about Sungmin, Hyung.” Said Kyuhyun. “His frie- ah no.. I don’t know exactly how I should address this guy. He betrayed our Sungmin. He took his money and gone like a wind. Sungmin only gave me small information about this guy. I can’t find him alone with my own self.” Then Kyuhyun told him everything about Shindong. How this guy left Sungmin and stole all his invest money which they had planned to make their own restaurant.

 

“So what will you do to this guy if we find him?” asked Hyun Joong.

 

Kyuhyun looked at his hyung’s eyes full of meaning. “Hyung, I you know that my money is more than enough to pay back all Sungmin’s money. I swear that I can make Sungmin doesn’t need that money anymore. I can fulfill all Sungmin wants even I can invest him new restaurant if he wants. But... this guy just needs to be responsible for what he had done to my Sungmin. At least they need to talk about it. He can’t just left without feeling guilty at all. Whether Sungmin will forgive him or not, let Sungmin decides what he should do to this Shindong guy. And I will always be in Sungmin’s side if he needs anything from me.”

 

==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==

 

Week had passed since Kyuhyun met his brother in law. With the lack of information about Shindong it was really hard to find someone whom they did not know at all. Kyuhyun only rely on ShinDong’s physical form beside his sure name. People from his neighbor also didn’t know where Shindong lives now and where he came from. In other way, Sungmin also had passed another term of cooking competition which made Kyuhyun felt very happy about that. He could not came to support his wife like on his first competition. He needed to work of course even though deep inside he really wanted to watched and supported Sungmin there. But then he was still lucky because the show was broadcasted live. He still could watch Sungmin from his office. Somehow he also felt thankful to Ryeowook for always mentoring his wife to cook many food receipts, but still he would not go easily with this small guy. His eyes always watch Ryeowook suspecting him for doing any ‘bad things’ to his wife. He will need Yesung to handle this matter.

 

Kyuhyun stretched his hands above his head. His works were very stressful for this week. He always came home late and his quality time for teasing his lovely bunny were also getting lessen. He lightly punched his stiffness shoulder. “Whoaa I think I need some coffee.”

 

Kyuhyun walked out from his room to get some coffee on the pantry. He saw Donghae also there enjoying his coffee while smiling like idiot. Apparently he was talking with Eunhyuk on the phone, and must be throwing each other some dirty cheesy talk. Kyuhyun pouted seeing that. Yes he admitted that he is jealous with Eunhae couple. He wished he and Sungmin have a lovely dowey moment like normal lovers. But reality not on his side this time. Maybe not yet. He knew it that Sungmin will fall to him completely.

 

Donghae obviously wanted to make Kyuhyun jealous and not bother the existence of Kyuhyun in the pantry. He increased his high pitch tone whenever he said some lovely stuffs about his lover and played the ring on his finger, the engagement ring.

 

“Oh honey you should take more rest. Don’t stress your muscle, my sweet hyukie” said Donghae using his sweet tone. “Hmm... do you want me to come by and let’s have wine together, honey? Love you, sweetie sweetie hyukie~~~”

 

Gosh! Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He lost his appetite to drink the coffee. His sudden idea popped to his head. He decline his intention to drink the coffee but he will gifted it to the lovely dowey guy over there. His back was facing Donghae so that it will blocked the view for what he was doing there. He hummed the song pretend that he did not influence by Donghae sick love conversation. After he was done. He faced the older and walked near him.

 

He lifted the cup almost touch to his lips when suddenly he cursed. “Ah, I forgot I have appointment this afternoon. !” Kyuhyun looked onto his wristwatch. “Ah, Hyung this coffee is still hot. For you.” He gently smiled to the older and put the cup before him. “Enjoy.”

 

Donghae who was still being occupied with his boyfriend on the phone did not have any bad feeling about the sudden kind Kyuhyun. The mischievous guy already lost from the sight.  Kyuhyun in a speed took his bag and about to leave the office, he passed Yesung.

 

“You leave earlier today? Where are you going?” the older asked him.

 

“Home,” answered Kyuhyun simply before he heard...

 

“KYUHYUUUUUNNNN!!!”

 

Someone who is no other than Donghae, in a rush ran out from pantry to catch the culprit whom already gone. “What the did he put into the coffee? !” Donghae face flustered in red mix between his anger and the cause of the coffee taste.

 

It was a five spoon of salt Hae.

 

Will Donghae do the revenge to Kyuhyun? Maybe? Or maybe not... he is just plain stupid. That’s what Kyuhyun thought. Still grinning like cray kid he rushed to the parking lot to get his car and he just want to get home soon. Donghae indeed made him miss the sweet moment with Sungmin, though he yet get like Eunhae couple does, but he always miss Sungmin. He did not care the cold act threw from Sungmin. He believed that Sungmin did not fully mean those things to him. He believed Sungmin is just put the space in between them, but he felt the space is getting narrow lately.

 

He remembered yesterday his hyung texted him about the collection of guy names Shin Donghee. He called his hyung before he arrived home.

 

“Hyung, Please send me the data of Shin Donghee. I need to show them to Sungmin to recognize which guy that he meant.”

 

“Alright, Kyuhyun-ah I will send to your email tonight.”

 

“Hyung, I really thank you for the help. It means a lot to Sungmin.”

 

“Don’t mind it, Kyu. I am willing to help you guys.”

 

“Okay, hyung. I will hang up the phone. Take care.”

 

“Hmm... you too, Kyuhyun-ah. Bye”

 

==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==

 

“Chagiyaa... honey... Minimi~~~” said Kyuhyun sweetly when he opened the entrance door of his home. “I am home~”

 

But no answer from his bunny lover. He can feel Sungmin inside but where is he? He peeked into the kitchen but no presence of his bunny there. He came to their bedroom, and there was no Sungmin either. But then he heard the sound inside the bathroom. He slowly tiptoed to the bathroom door and eavesdropped.

 

Seemed the bunny was taking the fun bath time there. He could hear his wife sang a song. His voice is so lovely just like his appearance. Everything about Sungmin is always lovely for Kyuhyun. He could not be wrong because his noona and her family also love the cute bunny. Kyuhyun grinned widely while he remove his suit and necktie, and loosed some of his buttons. He managed to keep the silent and slowly turned the knob. And there he is... the person Kyuhyun loves the most is relaxing inside the big bathtube, soaked in the sweet aroma of bubble foam as he closed his eyes. No wonder Sungmin did not realize there was a lustful predator coming to him.

 

Kyuhyun in a rush removed his shirt but poor him that the shirt which thrown carelessly was crashing to the bathroom accessories and caused the crash sound on the floor. Sungmin immediately opened his eyes and in a shock to see why Kyuhyun was there like a stranger barked into the house and would ravish him.

 

Plus Kyuhyun in shirtless is obviously he would do dirty things to his innocent life. Sungmin immediately covers his body using his hands.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” he asked in horror to the obvious lustful man before him.

 

“Sungminnie~~ let’s have bath together shall we?”

 

It made Sungmin terrified even more.

 

Kyuhyun persistent to get into the bathtub while he also tried to buckled his belt.

 

“Yah! D-don’t you ever dare!” Sungmin splashed the bubble to Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Minnie~~ pweaasee~~ “ Kyuhyun grinned.

 

“You get into here, you are dead!” the smaller guy threatened him. But it doesn’t make Kyuhyun back away. Don’t call him Cho Kyuhyun if he is not giving up so easy.

 

“Ow, I will die in happiness. Kill me and burry me inside you, Minnie~~” ^o^

 

“Mwo?!!” Sungmin’s hands and feet move everywhere to blocked Kyuhyun get into the tub.

 

“Ouch, calm down, Minnie.” Said Kyuhyun once Sungmin grab his hair harshly and slapped him hard. “Aw, Minnie, I got bubble in my eyes.”

 

Kyuhyun’s vision got pain because of bubble and it made him cannot see everything. His hands moved to nowhere to protect himself from another attacks and in the same time tried to stop Sungmin’s hands.

 

The situation was all chaos and that’s what you get Cho for being naughty to your bunny. It was full of scream, horror, pain sound coming from both of this silly couple. Water were splashed everywhere. Kyuhyun choked bubble and accidentally fell into the tub above Sungmin’s body which made the bunny boy wide in shock.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

It was the horror scream that Sungmin ever done in his entire life.

 

===Kyumin====Kyumin====Kyumin====

 

“Minnie-ah... I’m sorry....” sound the pleading guy to his cute lover.

 

They were now both on the bed with Sungmin sobbing hard. He felt like a experienced in . He lied on his side over the matrass and grabbing the sheet hard. They are now dried except for their hair that still wet. Sungmin was wearing the pink bathrobe which was a gift from Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun are still using the towel on his waist. The handsome husband tried to soothe his cute wife, and sometimes nibble to dry his wife’s hair using the small towel. If Sungmin wasn’t crying, everyone would think it was the sweet moment as couple after having bath time together.

 

“Whyyyy...!” Sungmin cried his heart out.

 

“Minnie, I am sorry. I just can’t resist to see you there... “ Kyuhyun pouted. It was cute if Sungmin didn’t miss the chance to see his pout husband.

 

“Why everything is so unfair to me...” Sungmin kept sobbing and ignoring what Kyuhyun just said before. He suddenly rise his body up and his teary eyes looked over to his husband. “When I knew that I actually engage with you, I didn’t remember my wedding.” He sobbed while speaking and continued, “A-and #sobbed when you slept #sobbed with m-me, I #sobbed also don’t remember everything #sobbed.” His chest rise up in short breathing due to his crying. “And and now.. you again #sobbed without my permission t-tried to #sobbed #sobbed RAAAPPPEE me agaaaainnn huuueeeee!” Sungmin cried even harder and harder.

 

Kyuhyun was so panic seeing his wife getting worse. He moved his hands to comfort Sungmin and wipe those tears. But he hesitate and scared if Sungmin cried more.

 

“S-Sungmin-ah... I’m sorry... I didn’t realize it hurt your feeling...” Kyuhyun then finally brave himself to gently Sungmin’s hair. He felt sorry and a little bit pain inside if he was wrong to marry his cute wife at that night. But he at the same time did not want to think about having a separate life with Sungmin. “Minnie, please forgive me...” he said softly. “I will not ever tried to ravish you again...” although he can’t promise that he will not be lustful but he will try gentler next time.

 

“Why you are so adorable, Minnie-ah,” Said Kyuhyun. “I am completely lost my self whenever you are around me.” He sighed. “Hey, don’t cry, baby.” Kyuhyun wiped those tears away from Sungmin’s soft cheek.

 

The said bunny was not crying anymore, only a small sob still coming from his mouth.  Kyuhyun chuckled seeing how adorable his wife is. “Oh, Baby, we need to dry your hair if you don’t want getting flu.” Kyuhyun gently continued to dry his wife hair.

 

Sungmin remind silent and let his husband did to his hair. He even did not realize if Kyuhyun moved closer to him and kissed his temple softly. He just too tired from crying and could not register what happen. Otherwise he trust Kyuhyun will not do anything more than that he doesn’t want. It only a small peck on his hair, besides he felt like he needed a comfort. He even let Kyuhyun caressed his shoulder and he did not realize since when he was already in Kyuhyun’s embrace. His head rest on Kyuhyun’s wide bare chest. He forgot that Kyuhyun actually haven’t wear anything beside that towel which hang dangerously on his waist. Sungmin could feel his blood rushed to his cheek. He was so embarrassed when he found out that his hands were on Kyuhyun’s oh so manly chest. The muscular biceps oh he could see that it was sooo muscular and looked so strong were wrapping around his body.

 

What should I do...? Crying Sungmin inside.

 

Kyuhyun still caressing his hair affectionally afraid to break the bunny away again. While down there, Sungmin bit his lips nervously. He felt so awkward and he felt the burn on his cheeks.

“Sungmin..?” Kyuhyun called his lover name in gentle voice. He backward a little to see Sungmin’s face, but the later hurry up closing his face and  pretend to wipe the remains tears on his face so that Kyuhyun won’t find out if he was blushing madly. “Do you want a cup of tea?” Kyuhyun continued.

Sungmin answered by nodding his head. Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin’s head and said, “Go get your dress,” before he stood up to leave the bed.

But when Kyuhyun just one step away from the bed, seems the robe he was using to cover his waist accidently slipped down on the floor leave him stark in front of Sungmin. The later was looking in a wide eyes. It was Sungmin’s first time to see Kyuhyun not in drunken state.

Kyuhyun was frozen. It was too late grab the slipping towel and to cover . And while Sungmin is frozen in wide eyes seeing the big manly side of his husband, and it was too late to cover his eyes and his blushing cheeks….

 

They were both frozen…

 

==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==

 

It was just too embarrassing, thought Sungmin while covering his face on between his folding legs on the couch. Now he and Kyuhyun were on their proper dress. Kyuhyun of course he felt proud to show his most precious part of his body in front of Sungmin. But he avoid to talk about it with his bunny, because he knew that Sungmin would feel like a victim again though he could see the blushing red on Sungmin’s face.  Sungmin could feel Kyuhyun was now sitting beside him. He heard the sound of the glass were putting above the table.

“Here your tea, Min,” said Kyuhyun. “Drink it while still hot.”

Sungmin lifted his face and slowly took the cup of tea. He sipped the tea carefully so it would not burn his tongue.

“Aahhh…it’s soo refreshing,” said Kyuhyun after he sipped the tee he made for his own. “I put five spoon of salt into Donghae’s coffee,” Kyuhyun chuckled remembering the incident this afternoon. He seemed succeed to cheer Sungmin’s mood up by his story. Sungmin along with him laughing heartily.

“He will kill you tomorrow,” Said Sungmin in between his laugh.

“You know I love you, if I die tomorrow, right Minnie?” teased Kyuhyun by moving his face towards the bunny.

Sungmin sticked his tongue out to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun chuckled and said, “There you go, I like to see you smiling again.” He really mean it by his words. Sungmin was froze a bit to hear that. He quickly turned the gaze away from Kyuhyun, with a small blush suddenly appeared on his cheeks. Unfortunately Kyuhyun missed that.

“Ah Min, I want to show you something. Come here.” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin to the computer desk. He took another chair and asked Sungmin to sit beside him. Then he the computer and opened the email. He got new email from his brother in law as he promised Kyuhyun this afternoon.  

“All right, hyung. I will keep it confidential,” as Kyuhyun read the message from his hyung, then he download the file. It was a bunch list regarding the name of people including their details. “So what was your friend’s name?” asked Kyuhyun.

“It’s Shin Donghee.”

Kyuhyun searched the mentioned name. And there were many lists of the same name. He clicked on the details of the first Shin Donghee and clicked the next button. Sungmin already knew it, he will say stop to Kyuhyun when he find his Shindong.

“Next... next...next…” Sungmin mumbled when he yet saw his Shindong and to keep Kyuhyun push the next button. It was almost a hundred names had passed by with the same name. But suddenly Sungmin pointed to the monitor screen. “Kyuhyun-ah, please get backward! I think I saw him! That’s him! It’s Shindong that I knew!”

Kyuhyun examined all the data related to Shindong on the monitor screen. “Okay, next step will not be so hard to find him.” And then he closed the files.

Sungmin suddenly grab Kyuhyun’s hand which holding the mouse. “NO wait, I have not seen his data!”

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and said in meaningful deep voice, “Don’t worry, I will get him for you.”

And with that Sungmin nodded obediently.

 

 

=====================================================

 

I think my writtng skill is getting down.. sobs...

Well just do whatever you like to this story. I am very apologize that I cannot fullfil my promise to you.. bow

but I am very thankful for those who keep stay in here.. Love you and see yaa  ^^