Newly Couple

Who Are You?

Cho Kyuhyun tidied up his dress ready to go to his office. He was buttoning his sleeve while admiring the sight in front of him, his lovely ‘wife’. He approached Sungmin after he finished with his dress, but greeted by frightened look of his wife. Sungmin took step backward every time Kyuhyun took forward. Kyuhyun became impatient but not pissed off feeling. Sungmin was too adorable, made Kyuhyun couldn’t take it anymore to grab him. He reached out his hand to Sungmin, and finally he could reached his bunny. Kyuhyun held his wrist and pulled him closer. Sungmin was struggling from Kyuhyun who was persistent on his grip. Kyuhyun made a handsome smirk on his lips which made Sungmin gulped even more.

“Honey, I’ll leave you for awhile,” Kyuhyun spoke when his face closed enough to Sungmin. “Don’t forget to packing your belongings today. Or... do you want me to help you, uh?” Kyuhyun smiled when Sungmin in a rush shook his head.

“Don’t you ever dare to run away, Sweetie,” Kyuhyun said softly. “I know that you have nowhere to hide. And I have this...” He lifted a key to Sungmin’s face whose widened his bunny eyes in a shock expression. “I have your spare key, Darling.” Kyuhyun smiled in victory.

How can that key is on Kyuhyun??

Sungmin couldn’t say anything cause he knew it all useless right now. He cursed the night when he drunk and totally fell into Kyuhyun’s trap. Sungmin is now feeling hopeless. Never been in his entire life he doesn’t know what to do. He had to do what Kyuhyun’s been told to him. Besides he had a problem with his living place. He’s been hiding from the apartment owner because he missed the rent payment for three months. Now he had no option than to live with this newbie husband.

Sungmin made a little sighed as agreement. Kyuhyun chuckled and caressed his cheek. “I trust you, my little angel.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and kissed his forehead without any warning before. Sungmin flinched when Kyuhyun’s lips brushed his skin. It was the first kiss from his husband because he didn’t feel their kisses when he was drunk.

“Okay then... I have to go now. Bye...” Kyuhyun leaned his face to Sungmin again. He wanted to kiss Sungmin on the lips, but Sungmin pushed his head to the back avoiding Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun made a soft laughed and he just kissed Sungmin’s tip nose, wink and turned around to leave him.

Sungmin felt dumbfounded when he was left alone in his ‘new’ apartment. This room was too big for him. He was looking around every corner of the apartment. Learning little by little about his new husband from the things there. Kyuhyun had told him before that he is a game programmer, and he just being promoted in his job. What a lucky guy, thought Sungmin.

Then he looked to the thing that attached on the wall. He scoffed when his eyes locked on it.

Flashback

“Prove it!” Sungmin smirked and lifted his eyebrows. He was sure that this time Kyuhyun can not approve his alibi.

Kyuhyun walked to his desk and held some paper on his hand. He lifted it until it faced Sungmin. “This is our certificate, my wife.” Kyuhyun grinned in victory. He gave the paper to Sungmin.

Sungmin gasped and opened his mouth in a big O. The paper was told him that he officially married to Kyuhyun. He saw the pictures he and Kyuhyun together. Sungmin was making a happy grin beside his husband as Kyuhyun attached his cheek to Sungmin’s head and hugged him.

‘Why did I look so happy here???’ Sungmin asked him self in his mind. His hand was eager to ripped that paper. But Kyuhyun can read that.

“Go ahead rip it,” Kyuhyun smirked. “I have put the original in the safety place. I knew it before that you will rip that.” He pointed to the fake certificate. “It’s a scan, honey.”

Sungmin couldn’t believe it. How come Kyuhyun has so many tricks.

“You can not fool me, Baby,” Kyuhyun pointed his own head.

“FINE!” Sungmin threw that paper away and laid his body face down on the couch. Crying hard. “Eommaaaa....”

End of Flashback

Sungmin heard his phone was alerting some new message. He searched where is the sound and ran to find it in Kyuhyun’s bedroom. He saw his phone was on the bedside table. he took his phone and opened the message.

From : Hubby Kyu

To : My Bunny Wifey

Subject : -

Wifey, how’s the house? You like it? Enjoy it, baby. ^^

I will come home soon after office hour. Don’t miss me, baby. If you do, I will come home ASAP and attack you. Kekeke.

“AAAIIISSSSHHHH!” Sungmin‘s face was blushing mad when he read it. “He even put his number on my phone and typed the stupid name. I can’t believe this guy.” Sungmin stomped on his feet desperately. “Aigoo, why am I blushing?” he patted his cheek. “Daaw, I must be crazy now.... Aish.. I need to do something.”

Sungmin needed to calm down and think what should he do. So he decided to see the bathroom. And it was a lux bathroom....

The bathtub is so huge and inviting to get into it. Well maybe it’s not a problem to take a bubble bath. Sungmin was giggling for the first time in this apartment. He completely forgot about this troubling marriage when he put a bubble soap into the bathtub. Sink his body into the water and singing as he scrub his body with a happy face.

 

At Star Craft Inc....

Kyuhyun entered the building with a cheer face when everyone greeted him. He replied them in humble and friendly manner. One of his partner came approached him and patted in his back, while the other hand was holding a cup of tea.

“Morning tea?” offered that black hair guy.

“Ah, no thanks, Yesung hyung.” Kyuhyun rejected politely. “I had one at home.” He smiled tenderly.

“Ah~ your new ‘wifey’ made one for you?” Yesung teased Kyuhyun.

“Aih... It wasn’t, hyung.” Kyuhyun rubbed his back head shyly with a blushing cheek.

“Aigooo, why are you so shy, eoh?” Yesung shook Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Tell me tell me what happened last night?” he asked Kyuhyun curious. “Was it good, huh? Aiiishh... tell me tell me!”

“What? What is it? Yah how come you tell any gossip without me?!” the other guy with a fish face ran to them. “Gossip gossip! Woohooo I love morning gossip!”

But Yesung kicked the excited man. “Yah! Yah what are you? Gossip man?”

“Kim Jongwoon... You’re not cool at all.” Donghae the excited man turned into a cool man and piercing his eyes to Yesung. While in the other side, Kyuhyun still shyly blushing remembering his moment with Sungmin. “Yah! What happen with this guy?” Donghae pointed to Kyuhyun.

“Hyung~ I’m married,” Said Kyuhyun still scratching the unticklish head.

“Oh congra- MWOOO?! YOU WHAT?!” Donghae was really shocked by that. “HOW?! WHEN?! WHO?! Who is the poor victim?!”

“SShhh... Donghae-ah, lower your voice pabbo!” Yesung scolded him.

“What poor victim?” Kyuhyun said irritated. “I’m sure to make him happy! Tsk!”

“Oh, so he’s a guy?” asked Donghae. “He must be a poor innocent boy... What did you do to him, huh?” Now Donghae acted like a big brother to Kyuhyun. 

“Hey, I did nothing. And It was Yesung hyung who support me to marry him. Heheheh.” Kyuhyun grinned while pointed to Yesung with his eyes direction. “Hyung, I’m hiring you as president of Kyumin!” Kyuhyun tapped Yesung’s shoulder friendly and Yesung replied him with a victory grinning.

“What is it? Kyumin? What president?” Donghae became more and more curious because he’s the only one who had not been told anything.

“It’s Kyuhyun and Sungmin!” Kyuhyun said excited to Donghae. “My new wifey... Aigooo he’s so cute. I can’t wait to introduce him to you guys! And thanks to Yesung hyung who suggest me to marry him!”

“Ehhh?” Donghae raised his eyebrows disbelieved.

“Well, our little bro texted me he was in a nightclub last night,” Yesung told the story to Donghae. “And he... sent me a picture of this Sungmin boy... wait wait.. where is it?” Yesung opened his phone application to showed the picture of Sungmin. “Ah there he is, Taraaaa... Gentlemen please welcome our  new brother’s wife, Lee Sungmin!” he showed his phone to Donghae.

Donghae grabbed the phone and examined Sungmin from the screen. Kyuhyun was doing selca with Sungmin who was cuddling cutely to Kyuhyun’s chest with a half moon eyes and cutest smile on his face.

“So I said to him, just marry him if you want him. And then the story goes...” Yesung said proudly to him self and sipped his tea.

“He looked like drunk...?” Donghae mumbled. “But cute though... Yeah he’s cute... Well, chukae then...” He said simply as he returned the phone to Yesung. “But still I bet he did not remember what happen last night. You tricked him, Kyu.”

“Love will come when it has to come. Hahaha ” Kyuhyun said confident.

“Hey, it’s time to work,” Yesung reminded them. “See you guys.” He was about leaving the two of them when Kyuhyun cheerfully said something to him.

“Bye, Mr. President!” Kyuhyun waved to him. Yesung smiled charmingly and winked to him then he left to his room.

o

o

Sungmin tip toed when he nearly in front of his door of his old apartment. But the old lady found him there and yelled to him.

“Yah! Lee Sungmin!” She screamed made Sungmin wanted to run away. She was the land lady of the apartment. “I’m taking your promise to pay the rent. Now where is the money?!” she put his arms on her waist.

“Umm...Ma’am, about that... I-I...” Sungmin didn’t know what to do and he didn’t have a lot of money at all. He had no option than to call his husband now. “Can you wait please...?” he asked the woman. She just shrugged in annoyance face and gave him some time.

Sungmin sighed before he dialed Kyuhyun’s number. Slowly he put the phone to his ear. Actually he didn’t want to ask for help to Kyuhyun because it would bound him more with his husband. And he cursed that.

The conversation in [..] is belongs to Kyuhyun.

[Yeobeoseooo~~ Aigooo, my sweetie bunny is very impatient, eoh? Wifey, do you want me to go home in hurry and attack you~? Aigooo, such a sweet bunny] Kyuhyun can’t held his happiness when he saw Sungmin’s number called him. So he was blabbering too much.

“What are you talking abooouut...” Sungmin hissed on his line. “I-I n-need your help...” he was stuttering.

[Help for what, honey~~? Attacking you~~?]

“Will you stop that?!” Sungmin was on the verge of cry because he was so desperate and his husband on the other hand was too ert. “I-I ne-need to pay my apartment....The land lady was here... What should I do?”

[Oh, Gwenchana, honey. Let me handle it. Just give the phone to her. Let me talk to her.] Kyuhyun’s voice changed to calming one and sound like some one you can depend on. Sungmin obediently gave his phone to the woman. She took his phone and spoke with Kyuhyun. Sungmin didn’t know what are they talking about. The land lady sometimes nodded and said, “Yes... yes... Alright.” And she mentioned some number. Maybe her back account, thought Sungmin. The she hang up the phone and gave it to Sungmin.

“Your husband said that you are moving today.” She said. “And he will transfer your rent to my account. You’re such lucky guy has husband who can pay your debt.” Then she left the dumbfounded Sungmin.

Sungmin felt he lost his pride when she said like Sungmin married with a guy because of the money. “Eommaa... Why do I have a tough life...?” He sobbed and entered his room to packing his belongings.

 

TBC

 

Omo.. Sungmin finally moved to Kyuhyun's box... ^^

Don't worry Min, I promise to make the kindest Kyu for you.. We love fluffy right?

And so here comes The President of Kyumin.. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome KIM YESUNG...!!! lol

 

Readers, I'm sorry I can't reply your comment now. I was busy. :(

Okay, as usual leave your comment ne~