Hello, Sungmin

Who Are You?

 

The chapter is not perfect... I think I will do double update... I'm sorry please bare with it X(

 

Finally the time to go home has came for Kyu, Hae, Yesung and Leeteuk. Like what have been planed before the meeting in China were took 3 days. It was hard to concieve Zhoumi the CEO from Zhou company, and need patient to make a deal wth him. Donghae and Kyuhyun were the two dumb and dumber who didn’t feel comfortable to leave their lovely heart in Korea. Kyuhyun was worry to death to elave Sungmin alone, beside he also was afraid if Sungmin ran away from home since the stupid incident on the first night he arrived in China because of stupid fishy friend he has. On the other side, Donghae felt the same worry to his little brother. Kibum text him that he wanted to meet the Siwon guy again. Here the story...

 

From : Donghae

To : Kibum

Message :

Chagiya... I miss your ... #kissing you

 

Sent

 

The reply was

 

From : Kibum

To : Donghae

Message :

Am I you chagi...??? I’m deadly waiting you to come home and kiss ma , Hyung ... -___-

 

While Dongahe who still didn’t realize that he sent message to wrong person... now he was shocked as his eyes wanted to explode from his skull.. “! Now that kid read my daily nasty conversation with Hyukkie!!!” then his phone was alerted again signaling the incoming message. It was from Kibum again.

 

From : Kibum

You are you nasty hyung. I’m so disapointed that I never taught you that y words... #sigh

I will meet Siwon again, hyung~ and you can’t prohibit me! XP  

Go sulking in China without your monkey’s

 

“Aaaiiishh... I’m so frustrated with that kid!” Donghae tugged his hair desperatedely.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

The first day on Sungmin’s audition has come. The few days before Ryeowook never leave him one single day without mastering his cooking skill. He also taught Sungmin how to choose good ingredient. Sungmin of course had learnt about this before but Ryeowook also gave him more and more knowledge that he had never known before. Now he and Ryeowook were waiting for Sungmin turn for hours. Sungmin several times couldn’t breathe easily but Ryeowook clamed him down, and sometimes hugged him.

“It’s okay, Min. You knew cooking before and you worked in kitchen before!” Ryeowook hugged him and his back softly sometimes he patted it. Although it his chance to hugged the one he loves but Ryeowook didn’t want Sungmin to feel this nervous. “Calm down.. and hey let me give you a secret...” Ryeowook pulled away their hug. Their eyes met each other. “Smile while you’re cooking there. They will think that you really enjoy cooking. They love people who enjoy in cooking, because cooking is not just about skill but your soul and heart. Understand, Min?” Ryeowook caressed Sungmin’s cheek with his thumb.

Sungmin nodded after he listen to Ryeowook’s words. “You right, I’ve been in kitchen for all these times. I shouldn’t worry this much. “ Sungmin said.

Ryeowook smiled galdly to him. “Now smile.”

Sungmin smiled....

 

Finally his turn  has came. They called his name. Ryeowook was formed his fist and chirped “Fighting!” to him. Sungmin nodded in return and entered the audition room with a troly of his ingredients. He faced the judges nervously but he kept a smile of the lips like what Ryeowook had been told him before.

Meanwhile outside, Ryeowook waited for him with non stop od praying and hoping that Sungmin would succeed to impress the judges with his food. 1 hour has passed... Ryeowook blew his fingers with his breathe like he was in cold. These minutes of waiting really made him nervous. He also felt the same way like Sungmin, but he managed to hide it. If he didn’t do that, Sungmin would feel more nervous than he was.

“Come on, Sungmin... Come on... Go outside and say that you pass...” Ryeowook mumbled.

 

 

The audition door opened...

That him walking to Ryeowook... and stood there...

They didn’t say anything.

Ryewook could feel the tense from Sungmin face. He stared at Sungmin nervously waiting for any answer that was questioned from Ryeowook’s face. But the latter didn’t say anything. He just stood there and looked to floor.

Ryeowook gulped his saliva before encourage him self to speak, “H-how...?” he asked. “Did you...?” he stopped when he saw Sungmin’s face was not look good. Sungmin was pouting with teary eyes.

Oh god... Ryeowook could feel the answer is not good. He sighed before he patted Sungmin’s shoulder. “Whatever with the result, Sungmin. You do your best.” He said encouraging the bunny boy. “I’m so prou-“ he stopped when he heard the giggling sound which is came from Sungmin.

The bunny guy was looking at him and smiled mischievously. But then he couldn’t hold his laugh anymore when he saw Ryeowook’s face was dumbfounded. “Gotcha~” he said in between his laughter.

“Oh no you didn’t....” Ryeowook shook his head disbelief. “You’re bullying me!” then Ryeowook also laughed of the latter’s prank and he pinched Sungmin’s waist lightly. They both giggled and laughed.

“Silly, don’t do that again. Don’t you know that I’m worrying you when I wait here for one hour?” Ryeowook squeezed Sungmin’s arms.

“I’m sorry. I even can’t believe it that I passed the test!” said Sungmin.

“Of course you can!” Ryeowook said and added, “Because I’m your teacher.” He said proudly.

“Hahaha you are right. Thank you so much, Mr. Songsaengnim.” Sungmin giggled.

“You’re welcome and congrats, Sungmin-ah.” Ryewook said before he dragged Sungmin away from that place.

 

 

 

Day and days has passed. And it was more than three days that Kyuhyun promised he would come on that day. Everyday Sungmin spent his time to mastering his cooking skill with his tutor. Yes he felt a little bit restful without Kyuhyun around at house. But sometimes on the night he missed Kyuhyun’s voice, not the teasing one but just a voice okay?

Tonight should be the night that Kyuhyun is here. But in fact he was still outside, out of country to say. He sent message to Sungmin every day, like in the morning Sungmin’s phone would alert many times. Most of the texts were all about cheesiness.

 

His text in the morning...

From : Hubby Kyu

Morning Sunshine bunny~~ Don’t forget to eat your carrot cos your a bunny =^^=

Yah! Do you think I’m a pet?! Stinky Kyuhyun!

Omo I have a wife bunny. I wanna squeeze you~!

Miss you my bunny. I will come home soon~

 

His text in the afternoon

From : Hubby Kyu

Bunny~ don’t forget to eat your lunch ne~ Good luck for your audition.

Figthing Chef Bunny!

 

Yes I passed it, Kyuhyun... Thanks to Ryeowook ssi :)

 

And his text at night

From : Hubby Kyu

Bunny do not open the door if stranger knock it. Aigoo I’m worrying you so much, honey.

Take care at home ne~

Sweet dream, my moonlight bunny ^^

 

It would be more dangerous if the stranger is you, Kyu >.<

Sungmin scoffed when he read the message from Kyuhyun. But he still knew it that Kyuhyun’s messages were companying him when he’s alone. He also sometimes tried not to ignore Kyuhyun. He would send him a reply even as not much as Kyuhyun did.

 

To : Hubby Kyu

I’m fine don’t worry

Just concentrate on your work there

When will you come home?

 

 

From : Hubby Kyu

Omooo.. my bunny miss me so much eoh~?

I miiiisssss youuu tooo!

I will come home soon, and I will attack you. Kekeke

 

 

From: Bunny wifey

Remember what you did there?

I swear you never see the world again when you’re home!

 

 

From: Hubby Kyu

Aigooo bunny forgive me pweease!

I’m innocent like mouse rabbit ^^;

 

From : Bunny wifey

Innocent your ? You are a y~!

 

From : Hubby Kyu

Trust me, bunny #serious handsome stare

You know that I never took advantage when you were sleeping

 

 

From : Bunny wifey

Tsk! You even did that on my dream?!

 

From : Hubby Kyu

Omo.. That last dream?

Tell me Minnie, how did it feel?

Was I good? *_*

And.. you want to feel it in REAL?

 

From : Bunny wifey

Shut up! I’m not asking that!

Good night Mr. Cho ert!

 

 

From Hubby Kyu

Even you are not asking I’m willing to do it with you, Mrs. Cho Bunny XP

Heheheh... Have a nice dream, my moonlight bunny

Dream about me ne~ how about we dream the same dream Uhm..*cough cough

 

From : Bunny wifey

EWWWW nightmare!!!

 

From : Hubby Kyu

Kekeke... I will still come on your dream tonight, baby~

Nite Minnie. Love you #chuuu~

 

Goodnight, ert Kyu. Sungmin said in between his yawn. He hugged his bunny plushy on his chest and drifted to dream land. No one knows if Kyuhyun really comes to his dream tonight. Kekeke

 

.

.

.

Kyuhyun was sulking with Donghae. They were both nagging about how’s hard to convinced Zhoumi the CEO of Zhou company. Both of them unstoppable ing the Prada lover and about how they’re loosing quality times with their lover.

“Relax guys, it’s over now.” Leeteuk patted their shoulders. “I know we can do it because I have you guys, a great team work.” Leeteuk complimented his men. “My secretary has booked ticket to Seoul. So we can leave early.”

Yesung nodded happily, “Even though I don’t have some one waiting for me in Seoul, but I have to make sure that my turtles are eating properly.”

“Should we teach him how to flirt with human?” asked Kyuhyun to his hyungs as he pointed his mean to Yesung. “All he knows is only turtles. For him bunnies are not exsist.”

“I only know one bunny in this world which is your Sungmin!” said Yesung.

“Speaking of animals, can I take day off?” Donghae asked Leeteuk. “I miss my monkey.”

“What? It’s not fair if you only give it to Donghae hyung.” Kyuhyun interrupted. “I lost my quality times with my wife because of you and that Shopping prince.” Kyuhyun complained.

“Yah, you guys complaining about your work?” Leeteuk gave the two men a death glare. But these guys replied his death stare with a nice puppy eyes as a wish to be granted. Leeteuk sighed when he knew that his scary aura won’t affect his men. “All right... Only one day, no more!” he said firmly.

Both Kyuhyun and Donghae were excited in victory. “But not you, Yesung.” Leeteuk said. “We still have something to do. Since you don’t have a lover in human way, you must have more time to work.”

“Aigooo... I thought you also want to with Kangin hyung when we’re back to Korea.” Yesung mumbled.

“I heard that!” Leeteuk hissed.

“So it’s true that you two are dating?” Yesung .

“Shut up turtle.”

 

.

.

.

Sungmin was picking the carrots at the supermarket while humming a song happily. When he took the carrot he remembered what Kyuhyun said on his message. ‘Do I look like a bunny?’ he pouted in which he did not realize that it was cute. The noonas who were standing near him staring with an awe. Sungmin didn’t know that he was attracting the people around him with his cuteness. He kept picking the carrots with his pouty lips.

“Kid, you don’t know how to choose the good one, don’t you?” a nice woman talked to him. “Do you need any help?” the lady misunderstood his act. When she saw Sungmin pouted, she thought that Sungmin was in trouble of choosing the vegies.

‘Kid?! Did she just call me kid? Now what? After I look like a bunny now I looke like little kid?’

Sungmin’s face was red full of embarassement. “N-no, ma’am, thank you.” He said with a bow a little.

“Omo you are so cute. I want to pinch your cheek and take you home.” She said as giggling. “But it makes me like a pedhophile.”

Sungmin laughed awkwardly. ‘I’m married here hello...’ he shouted mentally.

“Well, here’s a reward for nice kid help his Eomma on shopping,” she ruffled Sungmin’s hair. “Omona I’m sorry but I want to do that. Well, anneyeong.” She said and waved before leave him there dumbfounded.

Sungmin sighed as he finished put all the carrots to plastic bag and brought them all to shopkeeper to be measured the weight. ‘Am I looke like an innocent little bunny so everyone can easily bully me? Now I fall in Cho Kyuhyun’s trap. Aigooo...’ he sighed many times and walked to the cashier.

He didn’t shop many things only the important need that was not availabe at home. After he payed the chasier he went outside the store with a head down. Because of not really pay attention to his direction he bumped with someone whom is taller than him because his head crushed on the man’s chest.

“Mi-mianhe!” Sungmin bowed in apologized.  

When he looked up to the tall man, their eyes met. Sungmin was frozen by the man before him. His jaw dropped and hs mouth and his body were all stiffed. The man was also did the same way as him. They were both just stared in a long time without any single word came out from their mouth. Sungmin felt his body was trembling and his he couldn’t conjecture whether his body temperature was boiled or frozen. He could felt the sweat running on his forehead as he get this nervous feeling but why did he felt cold at the same time.

He couldn’t believe it...

He couldn’t think that he will meet this guy here...

He couldn’t believe that he find him again...

Yunho...

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

#No I just kidding ^^ the story still continue XP

 

 

 

Sungmin ran and ran away as fast as he could. He didn’t mind if his things that he bought were dropped one by one on the street. All that he could gather on his mind is escape. From Yunho. He can hear yunho called his name many times. But Sungmin can’t help himself if he stopped the pace and turned back to the man whom had mean so much for him before. Sungmin pretended t be deff and blind for not hearing and seeing him. Tears kept running from his eyes as he fastened his ran away. His heart was beating so fast even he could feel it was aching mentally.

 

He had enough for not to reminiscence him since that day...

 

 

 

 

“Hyung....”

“Hi, Sungminnie...”

 

He still can remember clearly how the latter’s affection toward him...

 

“Sungmin, are you sick...?”

“N-no, Yunho hyung... I’m fine..”

“Why your face burn red...?”

“You’re so cute, Minnie.”

Blush

 

“Sungmin, be careful! You cut your finger again!” Yunho took his bleeding finger and blew a soft air to lessen the pain.

“It’s okay, hyung.” How his heart beating faster when Yunho this close...

 

He had enough for crying and cursing him self for the broken heart...

 

Hyung... as long I can see you from behind, that’s enough for me...

Because I like you, Yunho hyung.

 

And why after he can settle his heart and burried him deep inside, he come again...

 

Flash back

 

Yunho is the first person who being nice to him since he step his feet on Yuri’s restaurant. He taught him alot. And they did the same job in the kitchen. Yunho is the best chef there and it also nice when sometimes the tall man cook for him. Being his assistant is the best moment for Sungmin. Yunho always nice and tender to him. They were both best friend, and brother... But little did Yunho know, Sungmin secretly has a heart for him. The smaller always try to hide his blushing cheek, but silly the taller man always notice it. He always ruffles Sungmin’s hair when he think Sungmin’s redden face mean he has a fever.

Until one day the moment ruined...

His boss, the guy named Yuri ordered him to check the stock on the stock room. The innocent Sungmin as always obidiently went there when no body inside but him. Little did he know, Tifanny, his boss’s wife followed him inside.

 

“Ma’am are you looking for something?” Sungmin asked her politely. “Can I help you?”

The woman just smiled and walked closer to him. Sungmin who did not smell rotten fish replied him with innocent smile. But he began to feel awkward when the woman kept coming closer. Sungmin held the vegies tight  as he step backward.

Tifanny kept moving forward pushing the innocent boy bumped his on the table.

“Ma’am...?” Sungmin stuttered as he tried to wake her subconscious up. But the woman ignored him. She smirked.

“Don’t look at me with your innocent eyes,” she said seductive. She pushed Sungmin with her finger forcing the poor boy to lay down on the table. Sungmin kept holding the vegetebales tight on his chest.

“Ma’am, p-please don’t do this,” he begged and scared.

“You make me want to touch you more, you little monster.”said Tiffany. She moved forward and hover above him, before he grabbed the vegetables on Sungmin’s hands, and trew them all.

“S-stop, Ma’am.. someone might see...” Sungmin begged and begged. What if someone barked into the room and found out what they’re doing? What if his boss knew he’s with his wife? What if Yunho see them? No, Sungmin doesn’t want those happen. He shook his head and blocked his body with his hands. “No, I don’t want this, please Ma’am.”

The woman still ignored him, she leaned closer to removed their space. And it was a bad luck those Sungmin’s hands which tried to signaling the ‘stop’ gesture, were being the place of Tiffany’s s landed. Sungmin widened his eyes in a shock, but Tifanny smirked more at him as she wanted this to happen.

“Look what you did, little monster.” She said in victory knowing the boy was stucked on her trap.

And as what Sungmin didn’t want to happen, became reality. The door was opened and the person that he didn’t want to be here, was there. He widened his eyes in nervous, sweat running hrough his temple, and his body shivered so bad.

There behind his boss, Yuri, the man that secretly he loved were standing. The both male were in a shock watching indecent act in front of them. It worst when they saw Sungmin’s hands were glued to Tiffany’s .

‘No.. No... Yunho please don’t see this..’ Sungmin pleaded on his mind.

“LEE SUNGMIN, GO TO MY OFFICE NOW!!” Yuri shouted in anger to him. Who wouldn’t angry to see his employee flirting with his wife. He sighed before he also told to his wife, “I talk with you later.” Then he turned around and left out while he in anger didn’t mind to bumped his shoulder to Yunho’s because the lack of space there.

Tiffany lazily removed from Sungmin’s and walked passing Yunho as nothing happen before. Now only the missunderstood left inside the room and this awkward air. Yunho stayed there with a pregnant of silent. Sungmin now bowed his head without dare him self to look into the man he love’s eyes. He was sobbing in frightened.

“I-I didn’t... I didn’t do...” he said between his sobs and couldn’t complete his words.

Yunho cut it, “Save it to boss,” he said coldly.

“H-hyung..?” Sungmin raised his head and looked at him with teary eyes. But the latter only stared at him in cold way. Then Yunho turned his body away to left the stock room. Sungmin wanted to stop him and hold his hand, and convince him that he did not flirt with his boss’s wife. But he let him self watching the taller man’s back getting far away.

 

 

The moments later, Sungmin cried hard when he got out from his boss’s office. He couldn’t believe that man fired him when he didn’t do anything wrong. He didn’t expect the boss’s wife would come alone to the stock room and flirt him. He didn’t want it either. He never put any interest to her either. He only loved Yunho.

The boss didn’t give him any chance. He already explained everything but he wouldn’t believe. He cried and cried. All he wanted now is to find Yunho hyung whom the only one would trust him. He entered the kitchen and saw his crush one’s back.

Yunho was busy cutting onion when he heard Sungmin. “H-hyung...” Sungmin said while crying. “I-I get fired....” Sungmin was about to touch the taller’s back. But when his small finger merely touch the latter’s shirt, Yunho said something.

“Take care, Sungmin-ah.”

This is it... Is it a good bye...?

Yunho didn’t turn his body and look at Sungmin. But he clearly could hear that the small man was crying silently between his breathe. Sungmin tears were falling nonstopable. He didn’t care if other employees watched and pitying him. The all stopped their work only to watch the drama between Sungmin and his secret lover.

“T-thank you for everything, hyung.” Sungmin said trying to hold his crying sound. “Thank you for teaching me a lot, and caring me as your brother.” He said before he pulled away his hand from touching Yunho’s shirt and ran away from there.

Yunho could feel that Sungmin left his finger print on  his shirt. He took a deep breathe as he closed his eyes. Deep in his heart he also had a feeling for the little bunny. But he never dare to show it because he thought Sungmin only treated him as brother.

“You should’t be that cold to him,” some of his assistant reminded him sad way.

“Please continue to your work,” he said without looking to the latter and all the workers.

 

Sungmin ran ran away from the place that had a meaning memory. He was crying hard almost along to his small apartment. When he arrived home, he jumped to bed and cried very long until he exhausted and fell to sleep. His life would be different from now on. Without Yunho...

 

End of Flashback

 

 

Sungmin stopped running and he tried to catch his breathe. He stood behind the tree as his hand tried to ask the support from the tree, whilst the other hand held his chest to calm his heart beat down. Sungmin realized that his groceries were gone. He must be dropped them on the way he ran.

“Why you have to come again.. Why..” he whispered. “Why are you coming to my life...?”

“Because I love you.”

Sungmin was shocked when he heard someone from behind and wrapped his body under that hand.

His heart was like to jumped out in sudden.

“Hey... sshhh.. calm down...” he said again and turned Sungmin’s body to face the speaking man.

“K-k-kyuhyun?!” Now Sungmin’s eyes like wanted to fall from he shell. “K-k-kyu-“

“Do you miss me that much so you are so amuse now?” Kyuhyun chuckled handsomely.

Sungmin gave him a nervous laugh. It was a surprise that Kyuhyun suddenly appear in between his mix feeling before.  “Why are you here?”

“Heey... where’s your lovely greeting to welcome your husband back, bunny?” Kyuhyun jokingly said.

“I-I’m sorry.. I mean...umm..” Sungmin shook his head and received chuckled from Kyuhyun. The sight was too cute for the taller man. “I mean when did you arrive?”

Kyuhyun ruffled Sungmin’s hair. “I just arrive not long ago. But when I came home, you were’nt there. So I decided to take walk around neighbour perhaps I might see you. And Taraaa I found you here!” said Kyuhyun and he emphasized the happy tone on the last sentence.

“Ooo.. So it’s like that...” Sungmin muttered.

“What’s wrong, Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked as he cupped Sungmin’s cheeks. “You seem like someone who saw ghost.”

“Oh..nothing, I was chased by dog before...” Sungmin lied.

“Oooww... my poor bunny...” Kyuhyun pitying him. “Come here, you are safe now.”

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into his embrace. Sungmin didn’t resist it. He burried his face on Kyuhyun’s chest to hide his nervous face. Kyuhyun hugged him and caressed his hair softly. Sungmin didn’t know why he feel safe on Kyuhyun’s embrace. He felt like he could sleep in there in peace. It feel so warm and peaceful.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

Whooo That’s it... that’s enough.. I can’t write again... writer block is so er~~!!!! >.<

I’m being bad here for not updating for whole month.. Aigoooo..... I’m really sorry. I was stressful lately... T_T

 

Omo.. drama is began~~~

Okay, now Lord voldermoth is in action right now... So that’s why he has the meaning past with Sungmin. And duuuuude, he was stubborn for letting Sungmin go... and Now he wants to catch Min again.. But It’s already too late huh? Sungmin is belong to Kyu.. Will Sungmin choose his past love and leave Kyu? Or will Sungmin leave his past and stay to live alive with Kyuhyun...?

Heheheheh

Let’s wait and see...

 

 

Btw I have some tip for you who those always ever had problem by unconsciously click delete button on your fic file on the computer....

If you’re having internet line while writing your fic on the Word office or other program... You can copy it and paste to AFF even you’re not publish them yet. I did this sometime so I have backup. Then I can continue writing my unfinished chapter again on Word. I don’t like writing directly on AFF, because of course Word office has more better features than AFF. ^_^

 

I’m so happy I get 98 subcribers.. I hope I can make it to 137.. Kyumin’s lucky number!! ^o^

 

Kyu : That’s my room and Minnie’s room number. And Minnie is mine not anyone, got it?!

Me: Yeah... yea.. I know it..

Kyu : I repeat, Minnie is belong to Kyuhyun not Yunho not anyone!

Yunho : back off dude! I and Minnie have the same feeling.

Kyu : Tsk.. just wait and see Mr. LV... I have full authority to him hard and  slow... #smirk.

Yunho : eat my feet Chok...

Me : oo my dear.. this will be world war....

 

 

Okay everyone please continue your comment and please subscribe if you haven’t yet. Ow and would you mind to upvote this fic~~? #aegyo eyes... *_*