Eunhae Side Story

Who Are You?

Eunhae Side Story 

 

 

From : Eunhyuk

To     : Kibumie

 

Snow white, Where are you?

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

 

I’m right in my position...

I’m ready...

 

 

From : Eunhyuk

To : Kibum

 

Okay..  I’ll go there ASAP

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

 

Hurry, I am cold here... and alone... L

 

 

 

From : Eunhyuk

To : Kibumie

 

I promise, I’ll be there in time ^^

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

 

I’m waiting~~ ^^

 

 

 

Flashback

After their y hot night time together, Eunhyuk asked Donghae’s permission to leave.   He said his boss suddenly called him and needed him. Donghae was hardly let his lover go because actually they both had prepare off from office today. But Eunhyuk’s boss ruined their plan.

Eunhyuk caressed Donghae’s manly chest softly. It was his favorite part of Donghae’s body because Donghae has such muscular chest. “Baby...” He said softly.

“Please don’t leave,” Donghae now acts as whinny lover.

“I don’t want to leave you, but I need to.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Can he just wait until tomorrow?” Donghae pleaded. “I miss you, honey~”

“I know,” Eunhyuk leaned his head towards Donghae and kissed him on the lips. “I miss you too. Sooo much. I promise I’ll call you, ne~?”

Donghae hugged Eunhyuk’s waist. “Promise?” he pouted.

“Promise!” Eunhyuk laughed over his whinny boyfriend and pinch his cheek playfully.

“Five more minute,” Said Donghae while hugging Eunhyuk tightly like he was afraid of losing his lover.

“Okay, five more minute,” said Eunhyuk between his laugh.

After those 5 minutes, Eunhyuk left. He was all alone in the house. What a boring day, he sighed. He knew he couldn’t call Kyuhyun cause his crazy friend must be lovely dowey-ing with his new ‘wife’, and of course if Sungmin let it happens. To throw his bore time, he decided to take shower and did selca inside bathroom, showing his half body, then sent it to Eunhyuk. What a perfect way to distract his lover from work, he thought.

One selca...

Two selcas..

Still not yet any reply...

Maybe he just had to wait for couple of minutes. Eunhyuk must be very busy, remembering why his boss asked him to come immediately. He watched TV, and after for hours he couldn’t find something interesting. All channels are craps. He dislike watching alone. There always Kibum or Eunhyuk to accompany him. But never being alone like this..

Hour and hour had passed, and his stomach started to make some noise down there. Ah it’s time to eat. He had passed lunch because he lost his appetite without Eunhyuk beside him today. What a childish behave he has. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 5 P.M... And that’s why he felt so hungry. He remembered he only eat breakfast when Eunhyuk still with him.

Donghae entered the kitchen looking for food that might be stocked there. But there was nothing there. He even forgot to buy groceries this month. The last supply must be finished by Kibum. He didn’t mind if there’s no food left for him. But he can’t let his kitchen empty for his little brother. He suddenly felt useless as an older. What if Kibum were starving and fainted from hunger? You might think he’s too over thinking. But that he is, Lee Donghae, who was so protective to his little brother. He might so childish towards Eunhyuk, but as brother he knows well his duty. Or else his mother would kill him for not taking good care of Kibum. It’s not just that, He also didn’t want if Kibum when he were lack of attention, running away from their house to that tall handsome guy, Siwon. What handsome? No one more handsome than Lee Donghae. He pouted while imagine that. That guy is just tall but doesn’t mean he’s more handsome than Lee Donghae. He must convince Kibum next time that his brother is more handsome than the taller guy.

He took his car key, and drove himself to somewhere place that he can eat, and buy some stocks. Then after all his business was done, Donghae dialed Eunhyuk number several times, but the latter didn’t answer or even texted him back since afternoon. It was rare for Eunhyuk his lover for years to act like this. Eunhyuk, as for he knew for these years, always answers his phone right away, or if he were busy, he would send him message to inform that he could not answer in time. But not for today. And it’s getting worried.

 

“Where are you...?” Donghae drove his car back to home frustrated. He even had called Eunhyuk’s house and it only answered by machine. He felt so useless to call Eunhyuk. Then he just decided to get back to his apartment and waited for more time if Eunhyuk will reply him tonight. He was driving slowly while have a deep thought about his lover. His eyes sometimes tracking some pedestrian outside, didn't sure if he would see Eunhyuk there, but he just did it. Then by chance he saw a beautiful jewelry store. Suddenly an idea popped out from his head. He tried to look for empty space to park his car.  He could not find the parking lot near the jewelry store, but it was better than none at all. 

“Good afternoon, Sir,” the store keeper greeted him gracious. “May I help you?”

“Yes, I am looking for ring.” Donghae’s eyes explored around the display window to find the most beautiful ring.

“Is it for your fiancée, Sir?” the shop keeper asked.

“Hmm..” Donghae hummed and keep busy seeking the ring that he wanted the most.

“We have new comer. This is the new model of this month. Would you like to see?” She opened the glass window and took out the beautiful couple ring.

Donghae squinted his eyes as he thought how big Eunhyuk’s finger is. He took the ring and put one on his finger. “No I think this is not look pretty on him,” he mumbled. “Do you have any others?”

Then the shop keeper gave him few couple rings. Finally Donghae found what he looking for. He smiled and said,” I want this.”

“Do you know how your fiancée’s finger size?” asked the shop keeper .

“Nah, I don’t need the suitable size. I want the diameter is around this one for both of the rings.” He pointed one of the rings with the large diameter.

“But don’t you think the size is too big for your finger, Sir?”

“Nope, it’s perfect.” He answered as he shook his head a little and smiled widely.

Seemingly he forgot his worries about where is Eunhyuk for all this day. The rings were distracting is mind and even brought him to something surprising for his lover. All the scoffs that spit out from Kyuhyun’s sharp tongue maybe were right. He and Eunhyuk are too long enough being together. But he never thought about where to bring their relationship. No, some couple maybe think love doesn’t need status and declaration. But Kyuhyun always says, the bound in relationship is a challenge that every people should take, in the same time you build in trust and responsibility between each other. Family is the joyful adventurous journey, and place  where you can go home. Oh yes he has home right? Where he and his beloved brother live. But lately he felt so empty. Feel empty when he wakes up alone every morning, empty when he eats dinner alone whenever Kibum is not yet in home, empty when he must watch television alone in a couch.

How stupid he was when he realized that Kyuhyun already started his journey earlier than him. Tsk, that bastard boy had stolen the start from me, Donghae thought and smiled. He looked to the beautiful package on his hands. “Wait for me Eunhyuk-ah..I will mark you mine forever.”

 

End of Flashback

====================================

 

“Perfect!” Kibum punched his fists on the air. He looked at his work before him. “He must be like it. Ah ani.. But looove it.” He giggled while imagining something romance that will come next.

Kibum rested his back on the big tree., and took out his phone from pocket.

To : Monkey Hyung

Hyungiiee~~ ^^ palli... >o<

 

From : Eunhyuk

To     : Kibumie

Snow white, Where are you?

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

I’m right in my position...

I’m ready...

 

 

From : Eunhyuk

To : Kibum

Okay..  I’ll go there ASAP

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

Hurry, I am cold here... and alone... L

 

 

 

From : Eunhyuk

To : Kibumie

I promise, I’ll be there in time ^^

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

I’m waiting~~ ^^

 

“Aish stupid me forgot to bring jacket!” Kibum smacked his head a little. He glanced again to a small table near the Han River where he had prepared so many candles light around the table. He covered the white creamy sheet on the table, and the pretty bouquet decorated above. And not to forget the dozens of balloons which will be the main core of this romantic dinner.

Night wind blew softly and slowly without he realized his eyes were closed.

Someone came to him and squat in front of him. He softly caress Kibum’s hair. “You did a great job.” Said the man. “You have worked hard. Thank you so much, Kibum-ah.”

“I’m hungry, Siwon hyung~” Kibum mumbled in his sleep.

Eunhyuk chuckled, and patted Kibum’s cheek to wake him up. “Kibum-ah, wake up. I bring food for you.”

Kibum lazily opened his eyes. But then suddenly he was excited when he saw Eunhyuk. “Why you took so long?” he cried.

Eunhyuk laughed. “Sorry, they a little bit late as they   had promised me.” Eunhyuk pointed to the white table where he just put the delicious dishes.

“Whoaa, They look s yummy~~!” Kibum whined.

“Don’t worry. How can I forget you.” Eunhyuk patted Kibum’s head. He put the basket meal before the younger. “Don’t tell me if these aren’t enough for your famished stomach.” He laughed.

Kibum munching the sweet pastry while Eunhyuk stripped his jacket and gave it to Kibum. “Here you take it. Why did you just wearing thinly clothes?”

“But but... what about you, Hyung?” said Kibum with the full mouth of food.

“No need jacket for now. Someone will warm me up. ”Eunhyuk grinned widely.

“Yaahhh! You will do ‘that’ here??” asked Kibum in shock. “You are so ert, Hyung!”

“What are you thinking, Kid?” Eunhyuk cried. “Do that what, huh? What do you mean? Aish, look who’s ert now.” Eunhyuk pinched Kibum’s nose

 

"Oouch!" Kibum tried to avoid Eunhyuk's playful torture. " This is my asset, Hyung! Don't ever do that again. I don't want to get nose job because of you!" he whined as he rubbed his nose.

Eunhyuk chuckled and said, " Just shut up and finish your food." he stood up and looked at his watch. "Well, it’s time to call him." He took a deep breath as he felt a cold sweat running down his forehead.

"Hyung, relax.." Kibum also stood up before him and patted his shoulder. "Everything will be okay. This is for your both own good."

"B-but what if he rejects me?" suddenly Eunhyuk got nervous from nowhere. His palms were rubbing his face.

"Come on, hyung!" Cried Kibum and ensure the soon to be brother in law. "You are now in the almost end of your idea to propose my hyung! And suddenly you get down before you even propose anything to him?! You can't be like this! So what did I do to decorate all of this is useless?"

"No No it's not like that, bum. I I just... He never said anything about marriage with me before... I know what I do right now is taking all the risk of our relationship. I might lose him-"

"Or have him forever for the rest of your life!" Kibum cut the older to encourage him. He was giving his best and optimist smile for pushing Eunhyuk courage up again. "I trust both of you."

Eunhyuk sighed and smiled. He was thankful that he had Kibum as his lover's brother. It would be different if he were not Kibum. The little brat that Donghae spoils so much. Even his lover always lost of words whenever the two brothers were quarrel. Whether Donghae is stupid or not, he just love Kibum so much. Sometimes, Eunhyuk felt jealous. But there he is, the boy whom always in Donghae's eyes, supports him so much for his lovely dowey things with his brother.

"Thank you, Bum." he said sincerely.

He grabbed his phone and dialed his lover's number. Eunhyuk didn't leave his eyes from Kibum whose also staring him meaningfully.

"Hello, Eunhyuk-ah!" someone from the other line was speaking.

Eunhyuk mouthed the counting number... one... two...three... before he opened his mouth and play some drama.

"D-donghae ah...." his voice was trembling like needed someone to protect him.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae from nowhere started to feel there was something wrong and his lover wanted him to be there soon. "Baby..What’s wrong?"

"Hae... please... I need you... I I am scare.. and cold..."

" Baby, where are you? I will come to you."

"Han river, hae.. please... I am scared here.. alone..."

"What are you doing there, honey? Aish, I will be there soon, honey.. don't worry. Don't hang up your phone! Talk to me while I am on my way there!"

Donghae tried to sound as calm as possible. He should be calm now because his lover was in danger, that’s what he thought. If he is as panic as Eunhyuk, it will worry his Eunhyuk too.

"I I can't... my phone.. is low battery.. just please, hae...." Eunhyuk acted crying and hang up his phone.

Later on the two guys were giggling and high fived in victory.

" Yeah, you did it, Hyung!" Kibum said so happy. "It will be his best surprise ever!"

 

Minutes by minutes were over as they can hear someone was yelling Eunhyuk's name from afar. Donghae has coming. Eunhyuk hushed Kibum playfully and made him hide behind the bush and big tree.

"Donghae! I'm here!" Eunhyuk screamed signaling his location for Donghae. "Eunhyukkiee, what happen to you-"

Donghae suddenly stopped when he was arrived and saw his surrounding that did not seem look like trouble just as what he thought before. He got it... Eunhyuk was tricky on him.

"Baby...." he whined as he felt his heart almost dropped.

"Sorry and Surprise, honey." Eunhyuk grinned playfully. He reached his hand for Donghae whom took it and suddenly pull him into a deep hug.

"Don't ever do that again," Donghae whispered in firm but sound so y. "Or else..."

"Or else what, Mister?" Eunhyuk and playing his lover's button.

"You need to be punished for almost killing me..." Donghae glared and pretend to sound angry.

"I am waiting for that. But you must wait to punish me." Eunhyuk lead Donghae to the table. As they took a seat, suddenly a sound of melodious music is played. It was Kibum of course who already prepare it.

" Do you like it?" Eunhyuk asked shyly.

"I want to answer No before I punish you. But I have fallen in love of this entire surprising thing, honey."

Eunhyuk sighed in relief... But it was not over. He is not yet said the most crucial words. The proposal...

"Honey..." Eunhyuk started. "You know.. No matter what happen.. No matter if you will hate me..."

"Hate you, why?" Donghae asked in panic.

"No no nothing, that's not what I mean. After all of these years we've been together..."

"We are not going to break up right?" Donghae was cutting him again.

"Will you just shut up?" Eunhyuk sighed..

Somewhere behind the bush also mouthed the same words with Eunhyuk. Kibum almost wants to throw gravel to his brother stupid head.

 "Let him finish, hyung then you will fly to heaven, pabo!" Kibum whispered.

"I feel like Kibum said something to me..." Said Donghae again. "His aura is like killing me.." Donghae shivered and rubbed his palms.

“Yaah, pay your attention to me!" Eunhyuk pouted. "of course he's not here... Honey... I love you and I will always love you..." Eunhyuk said tenderly.

He said it as he giving all his life to Donghae. Donghae's eyes turned to softly after hearing those sweet words.

"I love you too, my love. I love you from the first day we met until now, tomorrow, and forever..." said Donghae softly with all his heart.

Here it is. Kibum from behind the bush, released the dozen of balloons into the air. The sapphire blue balloons flew above the lovely couple head. Donghae was showing his amaze face to the beautiful balloons. He didn’t expect that Eunhyuk is giving him this kind of surprise.

“Even the sky is dark at night, but I hope our love is always brightly like blue sky on daylight.” Eunhyuk started the proposal. “And with all my heart...” He took out the small box from his pocket, and showed it to Donghae.

Donghae widened his eyes. He knew exactly what will happen, but yet again he did not expect that Eunhyuk will ask him tonight.

“Donghae... please... accept me...” Eunhyuk opened the small box, showing the lovey couple ring.

Donghae looked at the small rings that were shinning pretty like they also hoping a Yes answer from him. But once again, he felt like his start was stolen again. He should be the one who do this. His feeling was mixed.

Eunhyuk became worry since Donghae did not yet give him a straight answer. Sweat is running down all over his body. Kibum clenched his fists watching his hyung only stayed in silence while looking at the rings.

“Say yes.. say yes.. say yes...” Kibum prayed.

“I I know the-the rings are beyond the expectation...” Eunhyuk was blabbering. “Th-this is the o-only I can give to you...” he said in lower tone almost inaudible.

“A...aaa no...” Donghae finally open his mouth.

“No..?” Eunhyuk’s eyes started to tear up... This is it? He said no to him...?

Donghae started to panic. Eunhyuk must be misunderstood about what he just thinking. He held Eunhyuk’s hands tightly. “Baby, the No is not what I meant.” He tried his best to destroy the misunderstanding in between them. “How can I say no to you when I love you so much?” He smiled to the teary lover. He stood up from his chair and came closer next to Eunhyuk, while the latter only watching him.

Donghae down on his knee beside Eunhyuk’s chair. He said, “I am sorry if I am more late to ask you this, honey.” He took out the lovely thing that he just bought this afternoon. The couple ring but already decorated with the shinning necklace. “Will you marry me, and stay with me forever?” he proposed.

Eunhyuk couldn’t stop his tear but this time was different. It was the tear of happiness. “Donghae-ah...” he whispered his new fiancé’s name.

Donghae stood up and bow until even with Eunhyuk’s face. He kissed Eunhyuk softy and wiped his tears. “I love you, chagi...” said he before he looped the necklace with a ring to Eunhyuk’s neck. “So I shall be the first one to ask for proposal here.” He winked his eye in flirtatious manner. Then he also the same bundle of necklace with a ring on it to Eunhyuk’s palm. Asking his lover to loop it into his neck just like what he did earlier.

Eunhyuk slapped his lover’s chest playfully, “You stupid jerk fish!” He sobbed between his happiness cry. “Why do I fall in love with stupid fish like you?” He chuckled and looped the necklace.

“Now I want my ring,” said Donghae and giving his fingers. Both of them were smilling lovingly to each other. Put the couple ring into each other fourth finger before they share their sweet and joyful kiss.

Kibum relieved in happiness to see his hyung and his boyfriend finally will be bound soon. He silently left the two lovely birds without Eunhyuk’s knowledge since he knew there was nothing else he could do next. All his job is done perfectly. Maybe have a phone conversation would be the nice idea. At least he didn’t want to be the only forever alone here right?

“Hyung.. good job... I am so proud of you...” he whispered as he looked at the couple from afar, before he completely disappeared.

.

.

.

Meanwhile.. on the other side of the city, another lovely couple - that's what Kyuhyun said - were roaming each other body above the bed. The handsome guy hovering the smaller one, kissed the small guy passionetely while the latter moan in between their hot kisses. 

"I love you, Sungmin, I love you..." the taller guy mentioned the sweetest words many times eventhough the latter might not hear it clearly and would forget it in the morning due to the heavy drunk he had. 

The top guy intertwined their fingers as he entered the bottom cute guy beneath him. After they were done, Kyuhyun cleaned up all the mess on Sungmin's body whose just fallen to deep slumber. He lied down next to Sungmin and covered their bodies with warm blanket. "Good night and sweet dream of me,  sweety. I love you..." he whispered before he kissed his cute lover once again, hugged him, and flew into the sweet dream with his lover.

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

Yeaaahh finally Eunhae lovely side is published. and remember what happen between kyumin on that night..? kkkkk

 

Guys I am so sorry that lately I can not update soon like I promised.

everyday I leave home before 6 and I come home around 10 at night.. It could be worse sometimes, I arrived at 11. TT-TT

So damn tired... But it's all for living and sack of diamonds LOL 

But I promise to keep it update untill the story is end..

Love you guys.. keep stay here and leave your comments. ^^

 

ThanKyuMin... <333