Mr. President~ Help Me!

Who Are You?

 

Yesung tried very hard to hold his laughter and on the other side Donghae fell on the floor while holding his stomach, laughed very hard nonstopable. It was irritating for Kyuhyun but he couldn’t do anything to make him stop. He still bear the pain on his . He clearly can see how Yesung made his fingers knocking on the desk and bitting his lips, meant that he definitely also want to laugh as much as Donghae did.

“Hyung~” Kyuhyun whined and shook Yesung’s arm. “I said don’t laugh!” he asked to the man whom didn’t laugh at all. Why didn’t he asked it to Donghae?

Donghae still sat on the floor. His back leaned on the wall and he folded his legs. “Yah, shut up!” Kyuhyun yelled at him. “Hyung, make him stop!” Kyuhyun shook Yesung’s arm even more. Where did the cool charming Kyuhyun before? He just a childish man towards love. Both of his closest friend can not believe this could happen with him.

 

 

Flashback

 

“CHO KYUHYUN, YOU”RE A ! I HATE YOU!!! BASTARD!!!”

A shouted started in the early morning on the peaceful home sweet home which is belongs to the young Cho and his lovely little wife like bunny. Then the shouted continue with a kick on the , slapping, and pillow hitting. The last was the cute bunny but now seemed into frankenbunny chased the terrified wolf. Well, this is how the story began.

BANG!

“OUCH, what was that?!” Kyuhyun fell on the floor after someone kick his y and it damn hurt like hell. He laid there while his .

“Cho Kyuhyun! How dare you do that to me?!” Sungmin suddenly kicked him without reason and shouted like mad. He came closer to the edge and grabbed Kyuhyun’s collar, continued his madness with slaps on Kyuhyun’s innocent cheeks.

SLAP!

“Who said you can touch me?!”

SLAP!

“What? When?!” Kyuhyun tried very hard to say something between this violence and abuse. But it made Sungmin shook his collar roughly even more. He hit Kyuhyun’s chest many times, now he was sitting on Kyuhyun’s stomach on the floor.

“Yah, Kyuhyun! You’re ert, h*rny B!@#$%@#!!!!”

“Wait, Bunny! What happen?” Kyuhyun finally could grab those hands and held it tight to stop another action from Sungmin.

“I hate you, ert !” Sungmin shouted again.

“Bunny, you’re only dreaming, honey~” Kyuhyun explained him.

“Dream?! Dream?!” Sungmin yelled. “Even you’re coming in my dream?! How dare you to come?!” Sungmin struggled to break free. Kyuhyun tried to turned him over so he could hover above him. But Sungmin could freed from his held and he in a fast move took a pillow and hit Kyuhyun with that.

“TAKE THAT!”

“Ouch! Mercy! Mercy!” Kyuhyun made a shield with his hands. “Bunny, please...”

 

 

End Of Flashback

“Okay, I’m stop. I’m stop,” Donghae said between his laughter. He made a stop sign with his hands. But then those hands back again landed on his stomach and continued to laugh. Finally yesung gave up on bitting his lips. he buried his face on the desk between his hands and started to laugh with Donghae.

 

“Yah, Mr. Baboon lover, stop it!” Kyuhyun yelled at Donghae. The latter stopped his laughter and threw death glare to Kyuhyun.

“Who’s you call Baboon lover?” Donghae shouted back. “Did you mean my Hyukkie is a baboon?” Donghae stood up on his feet and put his hands on the waist.

“If he’s not so what else?” Kyuhyun said innocent yet evil.

“Let me correct this. My hyukkie pet name is not baboon! I never called him like that. He’s my cute monkey!” Donghae said. “And for your information, Mister, his is not red!”

“Daaawwww.... Like I care of his ?” Kyuhyun made a disgusting face.

When Donghae wanted to back firing him again, some one with a big like gorilla figure came inside the room they were using. He cam in a rush and said, “So you are all here. Lee Donghae, did you already prepare the document? Let’s start the meeting.” He took one of the chair and sat on it. The other guy followed him and sat beside him. Some other employees also joined them.

Donghae show some presentation on the white big screen. It showed graphic sales of star craft during last year in China. “This is not good,” he said. “China especially Taiwan had their own interest. Our “Battle Ship” sales was not good and still far from the Zhouzhou company.”

“That’s why we need to do cooperation with Zhouzhou, Leeteuk.” Kangin the big guy said to his partner. The latter seemed lost in his thought as the others waited for him to say something.

“Yeah, I think you’re right. Let’s do it.” He nodded.

“YES!” Kanging fisted his palms and the other also followed him. “Donghae, call Zhouzhou and arrange our meeting with them.” He said to Donghae.

“What about our new design, Kyuhyun?” ask Leeteuk to Kyuhyun.

“We improve the graphic, programming, and story line. It all fresh. I made trial and there’re so many enthusiasts from Korea, and Japan.”

“Okay, so we need to expand more in China. We have to put Chinesse in our game. If they deal with us, let’s make big promotion in China.” Said Leeteuk.

.

.

Kyuhyun picked up his hand phone from pocket when it vibrate. It was  already at lunch break and he still on his desk, fixed some troubles on his programs. When he opened it, his dull face changed into brightest one.

“Wow, Minnie texts me.” He said to his self.

 

 

From : My Bunny wifey

Kyuhyun, Mianhae about this morning. :S

I made lunch for you. Have you eat? I’m on my way.

 

“Aigoo.. he’s so sweet,” said Kyuhyun. “I already forgave you, Minnie.” He smiled softly. Then replied the massage to his wife.

 

Let’s Meet at the park, Yeobooooo ^o^

 

Sungmin, who was still on the bus felt awkward about the massage from Kyuhyun. “Geez, I shouldn’t make him lunch. Aish, I regret it!” Sungmin actually felt guilty about the mess this morning. He hit Kyuhyun many times and it was impossible if the latter didn’t hurt at all. But Kyuhyun hid it and acted as it was nothing. He still put his widely foolish smile on his face. “Better if you’re not in my dream anymore! Next time I will kill you, pabo!”

Sungmin walked in the par brought his lunch basket on his hand. Kyuhyun already there and sat on the long bench. He waved cheerfully to Sungmin like little child. When Sungmin almost close to the bench, Kyuhyun became impatient and pulled his wrist so that make Sungmin almost fell. Kyuhyun in a spry caught him into his embrace. He chuckled when Sungmin blushed by that. Then he put Sungmin to sit beside him.

“Don’t over excited. I bring it only as apologize.” Sungmin said in his serious face. But deep inside he didn’t mean that cruel. He just didn’t want if Kyuhyun too kindly toward him.

“Ah, I don’t mind it, Minnie. As long as you bring me food, I’m so happy!” Kyuhyun clapped his hands. “Open it. Open it.”

Sungmin obediently opened the box lid and inside it there’re some look oh so delicious foods. Kyuhyun took chopstick and with that he clamped the food. He lifted it until it faced Sungmin’s mouth.

“Say ah~~” he said softly.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Sungmin narrowed his brows.

“Feeding you, chagi~”

“Eww, I can eat by my self.” Said Sungmin awkward. He wanted to took the other chopstick but Kyuhyun stole it.

“Na-ah, let me feed you.” Kyuhyun winked. “I have your chopstick~”

“Uumm.. w-well o-okay...” Sungmin opened his mouth hesitantly.

“good boooy~” Kyuhyun became more and more excited as he put the food inside Sungmin’s mouth. “Now my turn.” He gave his chopstick to Sungmin whom the latter accepted it without knowing Kyuhyun’s plan. “Now feed me. Aaaaa.” Kyuhyun opened his mouth widely as he pointed to his mouth.

“Geee... Eat by your self. Don’t you have hands?!”

“Fine! I don’t want to eat. Apologize rejected!” Kyuhyun turned his body pretend to be mad. “I will just come back to office then...” he sighed when there was nothing came out from Sungmin to soothe him.

“W-wait! O-okay I-I feed you.” Said Sungmin trembling. ‘Aish, I’ll kill you if you ask more than this!’ Sungmin said in his mind.

“You feed me and I feed you!” Kyuhyun said cheerfully.

“Aish, Okay...”

Sungmin gave him a full mouth of food. He didn’t care if Kyuhyun will get choked. But Kyuhyun munching his food fastly. He didn’t bother if Sungmin kept feeding him nonstopable.

“Twishishsouuwdewisioush.”Kyuhyun said with food filled up in his mouth.

“Huh, what do you say?” Sungmin feed him more.

“Dewisiouushhh.” Kyuhyun suddenly held Sungmin’s wrist when he wanted to feed him. He munched his food quickly and swallowed it all. “You’re so amazing, Min. This is so delicious. I love you.” He said softly as he feed Sungmin.

Sungmin didn’t say anything or replied him. He just looked down to the dish while accepting food to his mouth. Slowly he chewed it. Why Kyuhyun always nice to him when he always replied him with something rude?

O

O

 

 

Eunhyuk dropped in to Donghae’s office and they decided to take a walked after they ate lunch. They walked hand in hand and swung lovely their intertwined hand.

“Next week is my mom’s birthday, Hae.” Eunhyuk said when they stopped outside the jewelry shop. Eunhyuk looked at the jewelry inside display window.

“Do you want to buy this stuff?” asked Donghae. “So, let’s get inside.” Donghae smiled when Eunhyuk nodded as agreement. They both looked for the nice ring for Eunhyuk’s mom.

“Hey, hyukkie, Let me pay this ring for your mom.” Donghae decided.

“A-anniya, Hae ah.” Eunhyuk refused him.

“Come one, hyukkie. Like I never known your umma before, eoh? I love her too. We are so close, right?” Donghae persistent.

“But, Hae...”

“Hm... what about I pay half? So, we both give her? Deal?”

“Oh, okay then.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Okay! Then let’s picked the most beautiful ring for her!”

“T-thanks, Hae.” Eunhyuk blushed.

“Aigoo, my Hyukie is so adorable when he blushes.” Donghae pinched his cheek. Their action also made the shop keeper blushed. She coughed to remind them that there’s still some one else.

“So, Which one do you like, Sir?”

“Oh, how about this, Hae? This is so beautiful!” Eunhyuk pointed to one of the ring. The shop keeper took it out from the display glass and gave it to Eunhyuk.

“Oh, that’s pretty. So we take it, Miss.” Donghae said after he examined the ring.

“Wait!” Eunhyuk suddenly said. Donghae looked at him in confused.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

“It-it’s expensive, Hae.” Eunhyuk whispered to his ear.

Donghae chuckled. “It’s okay. Let me handle all the rest, honey.” Donghae ruffled Eunhyuk’s hair lovingly as he whispered back. He knew that Eunhyuk had some limited expense. His job as a dance teacher was different from him and he’s salary is not as much as Donghae. But it wasn’t for pittying him, more to because Donghae knew well Eunhyuk’s family. They treated him as their own son and they were all accepted their relation. Donghae loves them all.

Donghae’s phone was alerting. “Oh, it’s from Leeteuk Hyung.” He said to Eunhyuk. “Here, you take care the payment. I have to receive it now.” He took out his credit card and gave it to Eunhyuk before he took steps father from Eunhyuk to talk with his boss on the phone.

Secretly, Eunhyuk asked the lady to took out the other ring. “Miss, I pay them separately with this one” He asked the lady in low voice not wanting if Donghae hear it.

“Yes, Sir.”

Eunhyuk quickly put the secret ring inside his pocket before Donghae came to him after his conversation with Leeteuk was over.

“Finish?” Donghae asked and Eunhyuk’s back.

“This is your ring, Sir.” The lady gave the ring which for Eunhyuk’s mom.

‘Hae ah, I really want to do this with you... I can’t wait nay longer. I love you.’ Eunhyuk said in his mind as he patted the small box inside his pocket.

O

O

Kyumin....

 

“Ooooh... I’m very full!” Kyuhyun patted his stomach after nothing left inside the lunch box. “Thank you, Minnie~” he pinched Sungmin’s cheek. Then suddenly he cursed when his phone was alerting. “Tsk, disturbing my kyumin moment. Who is this...?” he lazily answered.

 

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN, YOU STUPID IDIOT ! HOW DARE YOU GOT MARRIED WITHOUT TOLD ME ANYTHING. PABBOOOO!!!”

“N-noona?” Kyuhyun swallowed his saliva and stuttering. “Aigoo, Noona... How are you?”

“Yah, don’t change the topic! I swear I’m going to kill you!”

“Noona, don’t kill me~~ If I die, how is my bunny wifey?”

“Yah, you still have a time of being cheesy? I can’t believe I have brother like you. Saturday, I’ll come to your house and see what kind of wife do you have. Let’s pray that I won’t kill you wife too!”

Tooooooottt....

“Omo... she will come on weekend, Min. What should I do? Mr. President~ I need your help~” Kyuhyun whined and mostly like talking to him self while beside him, Sungmin was dumbfounded about what’s going on.

.

.

Sungmin walked back home. He grumbled memorizing when Kyuhyun tightly hug him goodbye and almost stole his kiss again. He also impolitely grabbed his chubby . Of course Sungmin was so angry. He gave him a hit on the head with the lunch box.

“Stupid, Kyu!” Sungmin lifted the lunch box be ready to hit him again. But Kyuhyun stopped him and said sorry sorry. It was just the devil trick, when Sungmin revoked, Kyuhyun suddenly pecked his pouting lips and ran away.

“See yaa tonight, Chagi. I LOOOVEEE YOUU!” he waved when it was far enough. His big and loudly voice made attention from people around the park. They were all giggle seeing the lovebirds. Sungmin just pouted and lowered his head then left as fast as he can to avoid the people staring there.

He decided to passed by at some place and when he arrived there, he stared blankly to the building in front of him. That store was empty before and now it already filled with the other owner.

“This should be us if he didn’t ruin it up and defraud me... Shindong hyung, Where are you? If I find you, I will kill you...!” he curled his fist in anger.

When he was about to leave, someone called his name.

“Omo, Sungmin? Is that you?” said the voice in high pitch tone. “Minnie!”

“R-ryeowook ssi?” Sungmin said disbelief that he can meet him here in random place.

“Sungmin! Where have you been?” the small man named Ryeowook chirped in high pitch again. He looks so unbelivable happy. He put his hand on Sungmin’s shoulder and shoke it. “I’ve been looking for you for these times. Why did you just disappear like a wind?!” his eyes became teary.

“It-it’s long story...” Sungmin sighed.

“Where do you live, Sungmin? I looking for you anywhere and I even still came to your restaurant. But they said you weren’t there anymore! How come? What happen?” Ryeowook burst out all the questions to Sungmin. “Oh, GOD, I miss you so much, Min!” he hugged Sungmin as the latter awkwardly accepted  the hug back.

“R-ryeowook ssi...?”

Ryewook pull away from the hug. His hand still held on Sungmin’s shoulder. “Sungmin, I love you.” He said in teary eyes.

“Eeehhhhh????”

 

.

.

“Hyung! Mr. President, help me~~” Kyuhyun shoke Yesung’s body when he arrived at his office. “What if, What if noona doesn’t like Sungmin, and-and she separate us? Hyuuuung~~”

 

 

TBC

 

 

Hello hello... Do I  update to soon? I will leave for a week. So I have to update it now. 

 

I don't know about star craft so I just make random tittle there. I ask my brother does he play it? he said NO. He plays Red Alert and doesn't like SC. 

Kyumin moment at the park~~ cutee~~ Kyu steals kiss from Sungmin again. ^///^

Donghae and Hyukkis are so sweet.. What is Hyukie's plan?

Aigooo... what happen with Wookie? Why is he suddenly appear and confess to Minnie.. eottokae..? Kyu will have little problem here.

O, btw your guess about Mr. LV (Luis Vuitton??) Lord Voldermort are wrong. He's not Heenim cos he's already mentioned before. Changmin? Aigoo I don't know if he resembles the voldermin. I think I make my own LV. Remember the name you shouldn't mention? You Know who?

@zahrasujusorry if I put minwook here. T_T blame on Wookie, he loves Minnie~

@maedehI didn't mean to ignore attention to the loyal commenters. :) I'm not wrong if I want to make them comment too, rite?

@Risika : calm down calm down.. nothing happen with minnie ^///^

@Queen_Bee  : Kyu is dork rite? I love dorky kyu.

@KyuIsLove : hahah you're correct! Minnie is dreaming... Kyaaa everybody don't hit me~~

 

 

Okay talking about the poll on last chapt:

Guysss... many of you like ... kekek.. What should I do? Actualy I wont put in here. Should I remove the rate M on chapt 6? cos there's nothing happen there? Why I don't write M? cos I know there're some ELFs and readers here who might be below 13. I'm an angel rite? lol

@Almighty_devilloloeOTPlove we have the same interest.. ! at first it was awkward but then I love it~ lol.. I seldom read gendreswitch. bcos I hardly imagine if Sungmin as a girl. is better and cute ^^

@mushroombaby12 : what do you mean by dude? is that the couple pairing for the GS?

My interest in Fanfic is always . I dont like idolxYou chara... I can't imagine that girl...sigh... is making me spazzing more and more. hahah. 

I like fluffly and comedy fic. But if I'm bore. I will read angst, romance. I just need to exploide my emo sometimes. sigh..

I read yeah,, but recently sometimes I just skip the part. I dunno.. too much read them make me feel sore... and my walk become limp (??) what's wrong with me??? >.<

 

 

KAy, everybody thanks for the recent comments and subscribers...

Don't forget to comments again ne~

 

ThanKYU and SarangHAE <3 <3 <3