Master Chef 1

Who Are You?

“Holly crap!” Kyuhyun shouted to the man whom sat beside him. The the said man just ignored him though he thought the thing he used to cover his head was not so comfortable. “What are you doing this?” kyuhyun asked him in disbelief. Sometimes his hyung looks not like a normal person but in the other times, he can be cool.

 

“Don’t bother me,” Yesung spoke inside his helmet.

 

“Can he sit far away from us?” Ryeowook grumbled. “I’m so embarrassed right now...” he added with a hiss. Eyes were glancing to his surrounding where people stared them with a weird look.

 

“Owwww, honey. This helmet is new comer!” Yesung sopke in confident and pointed to his helmet.

 

“And why are you using that?” Kyuhyun pointed to Yesung’s helmet as if it was the abnormal thing in the world.

 

“Look, Kyuhyun.” Yesung tilted his head to Kyuhyun’s side. “And, my honey.” Then he tilted his head to Ryeowook.

 

“Stop calling me honey!” Ryeowook said curtly.

 

“Okay-okay,” said Yesung. “I need this,” while holding the side of his helmet.”to cover my face! The camera over there there and there might capture our faces and it means danger!”

 

“Are you playing Indiana Jones,” Kyuhyun mumbled. “Danger only known in Indiana Jones, hyung!”

 

“No no no, Kyuhyun-ah,” Yesung shook his head like a boss. “Whether this show is live or not, and IF Leeteuk sees me here... I’m dead. Oh God... why it’s so damn hot inside here... huffff.” Yesung open the glass lid. “Baby, I need oxygen....” he said in suffering voice.

 

“Take your own risk!” Ryeowook ignored Yesung and switch his gaze to the cooking stage, waiting for the participants entered the studio.

 

“Leeteuk will find out if he sees strange person with his stupid helmet beside me.” Kyuhyun also started to ignore Yesung whom suffering alone inside his own helmet.

 

Meanwhile the coordinator of the show gesturing the code to the crews, informed everyone that the show will get started in a minute. “Alright, everyone in charge stand in your position! Camera Stand by! MC, start!”

 

And the other crew signaling all audience to clap their hands while the two MCs started to talk.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo... I’m Shin Dong Yup AAAND....”

 

“I am Kang Ho Dong!”

 

“Now you’re watching... The spectaculer cooking show ever!! KIIIIING Ooooof COOOOKK~~!!! “

 

 “Ladies and gentlemen, we introduce you our judges. The person who knows the most about chicken!  He master all chicken recipes all over the world, and he is the CEO of Kyochon Chicken! Lee Jin Ki !!”

 

The guy with bright smile appeared inside the studio and wave his hands. “Annyeonghaseye, Lee Jinki Onew imnida!”

 

The MC introduced another judges, “ This person has build many franchise restaurants outside Korea, even his restaurant very famous in Thailand. Nichkhun ssi!!”

 

“OMO Cheff Nichkhun!” Ryeowook screamed and claps his hand enthusiatically when Nichkhun showed him self.

 

“Tsk, he’s not more handsome than me,” Yesung pouted of jealousy.

 

“The Godess of our kitchen! She knows a lot about foods. And she has the 10 restaurants around Asia! Wang Feifei!”

 

  WHOOOOAAA ... The audiences claps their hands in excited. Including Kyuhyun who almost jump from his seat if Yesung did not hold him still, while Ryeowook just rolled his eyes in annoyance seeing the two men beside him like  crazy people. In minutes after the two MCs introducing the show, they called all the contestants to enter  the kitchen studio. They were all stood up in a row. All people who watch in studio cheered and claps their hands. Some of them are the contestants supporter from their families and friends.

 

 

Then all contestants started to introduce themselves one by one.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Kibum imnida. I am KEY to all delicious food.” The guy whose nickname is Key smile widely.

 

“Kang Jihyun Soyou Imnida. My food can be y and flirt your stomach.” The girl giggled after she introduced herself, and made all the audiences especially guys screaming hysterically.

 

“Kim Himchan Imnida.. “ The cute guys wave his palms cutely and said, ”I can do rap while cooking. I am the only one rapper cheff in this world.”

 

 “I am Yunho U-know.. I am the best chef in my town. I will be the winner in this competition!”

 

Whoooaaa... all people who watched were gasping and some claps their hands as impression of Yunho’s spirit. But only one person who get on his nerve and almost threw his shoe to Yunho. Yeah the only and not else but out gentleman Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Who say that you will win, mister you know who- what? Lord Voldermort??” Kyuhyun threw his fists in the air and almost jumped from his seat if Yesung did not held his still thight. “Calm your , Mister. My Sungmin will win this!”

 

“You’re the one who need calm your , Mister.” Yesung sighed and hugged Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

Next contestants  still introduced themselves untill Sungmin turn. Kyuhyun got more and more excited. He’s been very noisy since Sungmin came out from backstage and introduced himself like the rest of contestants.

 

“Annyeong,” Sungmin said cutely and showing his most precious bunny teeth. “Sungmin Imnida... I cook with heart and I promise my food will make you bbuing bbuing in happiness.” He showed the aegyo that made all people awe and wanted to pinch him.

 

“Baaaabbyyyyy, Chagiyaa Chagiyaaa... I always bbuing bbuing eating your dellicous cooking!” Kyuhyun screamed.  Kyuhyun shook Yesung’s body.

 

“Could you be more calm?!” Yesung yelled to Kyuhyun in the middle of the cheers.

 

“Opps, sorry, hyung. But I can’t.. really... I can’t,” Kyuhyun fan his face using his own hands. He couldn’t help that he’s the most excited person to support his Sungmin. Besides that, Sungmin introduced himself by showing his natural aegyo face, which made Kyuhyun crazy even more. He didn’t forget to text his noona and told her that Sungmin on TV right now, though he didn’t know if the show is for LIVE or not.

 

Ahra replied him with same excitement as Kyuhyun.

 

Pabo ya! You should have told me before so I can watch him too!!

 

But Kyuhyun only replied her with a foolish grin. “Sorry, Noona.” He said.

 

He paid his attention back to his Sungmin again. He and his two guys beside him put their big hope for Sungmin so he will not fall on the judgement session.

 

“Let see what is the secret ingredient we have inside here!” Kang Hodong MC pointed his finger to the lid that cover the box on the table. “This secret ingredient will determine what they should cook for today!”

 

Hana

 

“Please don’t make it too hard to cook...” Ryeowook put his hand before his chest.

 

Dul...

 

Set....!!!

 

Shin Dongyup opened the lid. “WOW, what do we got here?!”

 

“Wait the minute! Why we only have a piece of paper?” Kang Hodong lift the paper on his hand. “Oh Look! There’s a picture! Hmmm what’s is it?”

 

“Hmmm... I think it’s chicken...?” said Dongyup.

 

“What chicken?” replied Hodong.

 

Then Onew walked to the center of studio where Hodong and Dongyup stood up. “Today competition, I decide what should they cook.” He said like a boss. Every single person inside the studio gulped their saliva. They all knew that Onew had really really good judgement about food especially chicken. “As an honor, I will give you one of my best masterpiece. I don’t play with taste, ladies and gentlemen. I know my food always has the right and the best taste.” He flicked his finger and then someone with the chef outfit appeared. He pushed the trolley of food above it.

 

“Wooaa... Are we gonna cook this for today?” asked Dongyup. “Can we taste it?”

 

Onew nodded his head. “Please taste my Korean Extra Crispy Fried Chicken.” Onew signaled his chef to distribute the chicken to rest of judges. “Judges, please.” Then the chef also gave them to all contestants. After all people eat the chicken they were like amazed by the taste.

 

“Okay, so challenge for today! All the contestants have to cook the Extra Crispy Fried Chicken with the same taste like Master Onew has. We will judge the result by the similarity  taste and ingredients like Master Onew has here.” Hodong lifted the plate of Onew’s chicken.

 

“We also affirm that we will disqualified not only one if we find out their food is not as good as Master Onew’s.” Nichkhun added with an agreement nod from his fellow judge, Fei.

 

“Omo omo... this competition is getting hot, don’t you think?” Dongyup pretended to wipe his sweat on forehead.

 

Sungmin had his eyes on his supporters among all audience. He was so nervous and afraid that he wouldn’t cook well. He saw Kyuhyun waved to him and made a big love sign above his head. Though he always sqaubble with him but at this time Kyuhyun’s smile was he needed the most. Kyuhyun was like a strenght pole that can sustain him to stood up. He smiled back to his husband, and then he took glance to the man beside Kyuhyun. Who the hell is that with helmet inside the studio. So he just ignored him and found out that Ryeowook was next to that weird man. Ryeowook was making a fist with his both hands. “Fighting!” Sungmin knew what Ryeowook meant by those hands figure. Sungmin smiled to him and paid his attention again to the MCs.

 

On the other side, Yunho stole a glance a couple of times to Sungmin, hoping the small guy will look back at him. And yes he was right. Sungmin moved his head to the side and looked at the tall man. They were blocked by two or three contestants. But it didn’t discourage Yunho to give his concern to Sungmin. Yunho smiled gently to him. He could see that Sungmin was nervous right now. But Yunho assured him that everything will be alright. He and Sungmin will pass it.

 

“Yeorobun!” Hodong said to all contestants. “Get and pick your ingredients on the storage room! Then start to cook! NOW!”

 

Sungmin and the other competitors ran as fast as they can to the storage room. Time is really important. The competition only took one hour. In one hour they must finish their cook and present it to the judges. But Sungmin knew he should becareful to pick all ingredients. He stood in front of the table with full of raw ingredients. His eyes ran here and there to pick the right ingredients.

 

“Copy me,” a whispering voice came beside him. The tall guy was putting all what he needs to the basket. It was Yunho. Sungmin nodded and did the same as Yunho. “Canola oil will be the best for frying.”

 

Sungmin picked the same ingredients just like Yunho before he headed back to the cooking arena. He thought carefully which one is need to cook first. He can't cook it wrong or else the taste will be bad and he will get eliminated. Everyone right now were lost in their own cooking world. Kyuhyun and also the other audiences watch the chefs seriously. Some of them were whispering with their partners next to them how to cook it right. But they know that Master Onew's fried chicken is the best. No one can beat it heavenly taste. It must be secret behind it. The souce taste and the how crunchy when your teeth bite it just so perfect.

 

 

Meanwhile Yesung was the only person who felt not so comfortable. He kept distracting Ryeowook that his big head almost blew up. But Ryeowook replied him with his annoying mumble sound. His aim today is Sungmin. He watched the bunny chef cooking from afar. Sometimes he nodded when Sungmin did it well. if he could transferred his method, he would really want to do it even he had must done it since the beginning. But he thought Sungmin did it well too.

 

 

And Kyuhyun... rubbed his unsweaty palms in nervous feeling. He was mixed from nervous to excited and sometimes over excited. Meanwhile, Ryeowook kept nodding his head and sometimes mumbled the “yes” sound from his lips everytime he saw Sungmin did the right steps.

 

 

Time had passed.. The two Mcs kept remaining at some spesific time left. Then it came near the final time, The MC shouted louder, “Contestants, The time is one minute left! Prepare your food fast! We do not accept if you don’t finish your food until the remaining time is over!”

 

“40 second left!”

 

Sungmin put the chicken on the plate and decorate his dish.

 

“15 second!”

Sungmin used tissue to wipe the plate from the sauce that splattered around the dish.

 

“5 Second!”

 

Sungmin put the garnish that he prepared before.

 

“3... 2... 1...!!! Time’s up! Put your hands up from your work. No more work on your dish anymore!”

 

Sungmin lifted his hands up to his head... Then he rubbed his chest... “It’s all done...” He whispered. “Hufff... Thanks God, I can finish it... Please be delicious.. Please be delicious...” Sungmin prayed for the taste of his dish. It’s all depend on the judges taste.

 

All the audiences were noisy by the sound of claps and their gasping voice because of nervousness.

 

“Wow, All the contestants finished their work in time. And they all seems very yummy, right?” Dongyup said rubbing his stomach.

 

“Uuuhhh, I feel like I want to eat all of them. Hehehe.” Hodong replied. “Okay, let’s hear our judges comments. We give privilege to Master Onew to pick the first contestant. Please.”

 

“I like to taste that white milky skin over there. That Key guy. Come here bring your food,” Onew showed his charming smile.

 

“Yah yah yah.. No flirt here... You are judge remember?” Nichkhun protested and playfully punched Onew’s shoulder.

 

“Can I flirt too? I am single for your information,”  Fei implied.

 

“You can flirt with me if you want,” Dongyup joked made everyone laughed.

 

After that one by one the three judges eat Key’s chicken. And all of the were impressed by Key cooking skill. “So delicious, and you dish up it like an exclusive dish.” Onew praised him and made Key blushed.

 

“T-thank you, sir.” Key bowed and back to his place.

 

Next is Yunho. And like what he said on the introduction, Yunho food is not kidding. “Wow, he’s really know how to cook. I think he will be the best for today competition.” Nichkhun said. “You have new rival, dude.” He poked Onew and laughed. Yunho smiled triumphantly. He glanced to Sungmin when he backed to his place. He swear he have to beat Sungmin because he has aim for doing that. And he knows that he will not only beat Sungmin in this competition, but he will have his heart and have his own restaurant with him.

 

Sungmin waited his turn and several times he closed his eyes to pray for the best result from the judges. “They will impress.. yes they will...” He whispered many times. Then suddenly he widely opened his eyes when hearing his name was called. He walked to the judges table and nervously glanced to his supporter. He saw Kyuhyun was making the big heart sign over his head, and Ryeowook waved his hands to him. He smiled a bit. Their presence raise his confident. He should make them proud to him.

 

Time for judges to taste his cook. Sungmin waited in anticipation. Sweats were trilled over his forehead. Fei was sighing. Oh No this can be bad... Sungmin almost cried when he saw Fei reaction.. He bit his lips.

 

“He...” Fei opened . “Is the chef from heaven... “

 

Mow? Sungmin opened his eyes disbelief. Did he missheard something or was it real? Maybe he started haluciinated  or something. Maybe his mom and dad from heaven came down to earth and talked to him. It can’t be the comment from the judge.

 

“I am so happy to eat his cook.” Fei smiled widely. “Sorry If I take all this for my self!”

 

No She was real who said that. Sungmin gasped after hearing Fei last comment. He force himself for not pouring one single tear in front of everyone, but yet he still very happy. Finally he can impress the judges. He was safe for today and will continue to the next competition!

 

“You are good, Sungmin ssi,” Nichkhun said with smile.

 

Sungmin was so happy. He bowed to the judges and back to his place again. He look after Kyuhyun and Ryeowook again, and waved a little to them. He can feel if Kyuhyun was also very excited. He was glad Kyuhyun was here to watch him today. He’s very thankful to him and also Ryeowook who always teaches him everyday and encourage his spirit. Well he should be nice to Kyuhyun after this competition. Okay but only for today, Sungmin thought. He should aware of Kyuhyun’s next ert action if he’s unguarded. Only for this day he will give Kyuhyun nice treatment and cook him many delicious food. He promised that.

 

But not all the contestants can make the judges impress by their cook. Some of the made judges want to puke. Onew once threw his munching food to the garbage. And he was very angry, “Did I pass the wrong person on the audition?!”

 

“Ah sorry, your cook is so different from Master Onew’s chicken and beside it’s not special. Good luck.” Nichkhun also commented on other contestant. Good luck seemed not the word of encouragement but more to prepare for being out from the competition.

 

“Your chicken is over done. So the spicy didn’t absorb very well inside the chiken.” Fei also advice the other one.

 

Finally all the judgement is over. And now the part for cast away the worst competitors. Like what The judge said before, They will dump not only one contestants if they found out more than one the worst chef today. And it seemed right, From 12 competitors, 4 were out from the competitions. They were cry and sad. But a decision is a decision. They should take it no matter what.

 

“The best chef for today is Jung Yunho!” Dongyup announced it. Yunho jumped in excitement. Everyone of the contestants swarmed around him to congratulate. Sungmin was also there. And by the second blink of eye, Yunho pulled the little guy into a hug. Sungmin widened his eyes. He wasn’t expected if Yunho will suddenly hug him. He was frozen until Yunho released him.

 

“Who the hell is that?” Kyuhyun saw it and ready to release his shoe. “Hyung, who is he thinking he is?!” Kyuhyun asked explanation from Yesung whom off course had no idea.

 

“Easy, Boy easy...” Yesung patted Kyuhyun’s back. “Look! He only hugs Sungmin a little. No need to get mad. It only celebration and spontaneous , Kyuhyun.”

 

“Yeah, he better be.” Kyuhyun sighed. And put his shoe again properly.

 

 

 

==Kyumin==Kyumin==Kyumin==

 

 

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook waited for Sungmin outside the studio. All the contestants needed to be instructed again by the PD for the next episode. And after couple of minutes, finally Sungmin came out. He ran a little to his precious today supporters.

 

“Guys!” Sungmin cheered while ran closely to them.

 

“Honey!” Kyuhyun couldn’t wait until Sungmin came to him. So he also ran to Sungmin side. Sungmin without conscious jumped to Kyuhyun’s arm and they were hugging each other. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s waist and lifted him up. He Swung Sungmin’s body in his hug. They both were laugh. For Sungmin he laughed in relief. He finally can pass the first competition.

 

“I did it! I did it!” Said Sungmin.

 

“Yeah, You did it!” Kyuhyun put Sungmin down and ruffled his hair. Ryeowook and Yesung came to them.

 

“Sungmin, congratulation!” Ryeowook hugged Sungmin and patted his back like a parent praised his child. “I know you can do it. You’re good, Sungmin.”

 

“Thank you. I wouldn’t pass it if it you didn’t help me. Thank you, Ryeowook-ssi.” Sungmin smiled tenderly to the other small guy in front of him. “And you too, Yesung-ssi. Thank you for coming today. You guys, I thank you so much.” Sungmin bowed.

 

“Yah no need to thank us like that!” Kyuhyun lifted Sungmin’s body. “Wow that’s scary, baby. You know what just love me and making out with me everynight is enough for me. Hahaha.”

 

“Aisshhhh, Disgusting!”Yesung slapped Kyuhyun’s back. Sungmin pouted to Kyuhyun for loosing his mood. Kyuhyun is back again.

 

“Yah, you make me wanna...” said Yesung toward Kyuhyun.

 

“Wanna what?” Asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Wanna make out with Ryeowook Chagiiiii too~~!”

 

“What the f****ck!” Ryeowook kicked Yesung’s foot. Yesung was pained. That’s nice punishment for him anyway.

 

“Uhmm... by the way...,” Everyone stared at Sungmin. “Why are you wearing that?” Sungmin pointed to Yesung head whose still wearing helmet.

 

Yesung coughed to distract his discomfort atmosphere which actually came from his own. “Well... I...”

 

“He’s stupid!” Ryeowook suddenly cut Yesung. “ He wore the small one.”

 

“This is the only one left in store...” Yesung whinned.

 

“And he has problem to release it.” Added Kyuhyun.

 

“It because you didn’t see the proper size for yourhead, Big head!” Ryeowook mocked Yesung.

 

“My head is big because my brain is filled up by million of Ryeowook.” Yesung giggled.

 

“Ohhh geez...” Ryeowook wanted to slapped this guy.

 

Sungmin adn Kyuhyun laughed watching the two quarrel. But seemed like Ryeowook who quarrel more, Yesung only .

 

“You need to help me take this out of my head,” Said Yesung and held Ryeowook’s hand.

 

“What? Why? NO!” Ryeowook shouted and tried to release from Yesung’s grip.

 

“Sorry we’re busy. You guys take your time. Bye. “ Yesung said a short goodbye and dragged the poor Ryeowook with him.

 

“Let me Go!” said Ryeowook. But was obligated to be dragged by Yesung. “Sungmin see you tomorrow. We will practice again!”

“Bye!” Sungmin waved to him. “Now lets go home.” He said to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun ruffled his hair and then both of them came to parking lot where their car parked. Without them knowing, someone was watching for afar. He with heavy heart had to let Sungmin gone from his sight. At least for today. They will meet again, and he can’t wait till the day will  come.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunhae Side Story

 

From : Eunhyuk

To     : Kibum

Snow white, Where are you?

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

I’m right in my posistion...

I’m ready...

 

 

From : Eunhyuk

To : Kibum

Okay..  I’ll go there ASAP

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

Hurry, I am Cold here... and alone... :(

 

From : Eunhyuk

To : Kibum

I promise, I’ll be there in time ^^

 

 

From : Kibum

To : Monkey Hyung

I’m waiting~~ ^^

 

"Eunhyuk-ah... where are you...? Why didn't you call my phone...?"

 

TBC

 

 

Annyeong... you must be forgot me... I know I'm ing for these times.. 

huhuhu.. my life is complicated.. I'm soo soo soooo sorry sorry... TToTT

You can do whatever you want now.. downvote, unsubscribe or whatever...  :(

I'm sorry... TT.TT

I was about to include Eunhae story, but I'm afraid I will take some times again for upload this chapter.. besides eunhae story is only bonus chapter.. mianhe..

 

Deep bow...