House Warming Party

Who Are You?

 

 

For his entire life, Cho Kyuhyun never afraid of anything except his only one and beloved noona, Cho Ahra, whom now already changed his family name into Kim. Yes, Ahra noona is the closest member in his family since child, when their parents were vey busy on doing their family business and often left the children for business trips. Ahra noona is his older sister, parent, and teacher for the younger Kyuhyun even their age only gap for 5 years. But for Kyuhyun Ahra is the only one he can depend on. When he was being bullied by his childhood friends, Ahra would stand in front of him until he's now become a confident Kyuhyun who is not afraid of those bullies anymore. When he was not able to do his homeworks, Ahra would teach him so now Kyuhyun grown up as genius man. When Kyuhyun missed their parents so much, Ahra would hug into her warm embrace till he could sleep peacefully. Only one single word came out from his noona's mouth, Kyuhyun will obediently follow her.

He's grown up not only to make his parents proud of him, but he wanted to show to his noona how proudly he is, Cho Kyuhyun who is not only depend on their parents wealtihness, but the man who becomes bigger by his smart brain and hard working. Cho Kyuhyun left his family's business to become programmer and gave his position to his noona's and his brother in law. Kyuhyun only own share of their business as a gift from his parents. No matter how, he's still belong to the Cho and he has rights with the corporation.

Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand and dragged the smaller one with him to find good outfit for his lover. The latter seemed uncomfortable but he just let the former dragged him. They entered to the men outfit store, one of the famous one in Korea.

"Kyu, where are we going to?" Asked Sungmin before they entered the store.

Kyuhyun stopped his pace and made Sungmin bumped to his back. Sungmin was rubbing his aching nose when suddenly Kyuhyun his cheek tenderly. His eyes softened.

"Mian," he said softly to Sungmin.

"F-for what?"

"I'm sorry for being to busy and not pay attention to you," said Kyuhyun. "Minnie, I should take a good care of you since I become your husband. We're here to find good outfit for you."

"But, I already have mine!" Sungmin pouted.

"We'll buy the better clothes. I don't want to be a jerk husband who is so selfish only care about him self. Come, choose whatever you like." Said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin felt amaze when he saw so many excellent and expensive outfits there. He was confused to pick what he liked because they all looked good. Kyuhyun helped him to choose. He also assure him to not bother about the prices, so Sungmin can comfortable pick his clothes. After they finished shopping, Kyuhyun took him to the best barber shop.

"Min, we are going to make over you." He smiled.

"B-but, Kyu, what are they going to do with my hair? What if it turns worse and I become ugly?!" Sungmin whined.

"I'm fine with my hair style!" He rejected the idea.

"Don't be afraid, Min. They have the best stylist. Come." Kyuhyun ruffled his hair and he talked to the stylist guy about Sungmin's hairstyle. "Please, I want him still looks cute." The stylist guy nodded and he examined Sungmin.

"Okay, let give him a shot." He said and offered Sungmin to sit on the chair in front of mirror.

Kyuhyun waited his bunny and sat on the couch which was prepared at the barber shop for guests. He was too nervous before his noona came. He already told Sungmin last night if Ahra will come to see him. His parents are still in America so they can not come. And last night Sungmin also whined about his plan to go to his Auntie's house. He also wanted to introduce Kyuhyun to his Auntie's family.

 

Flash back

 

"Okay, tomorow we'll meet my sister and Sunday we're going to your family, ne∼?" Kyuhyun patted Sungmin's head and chuckled when Sungmin pouted.

Sungmin agreed with the idea and he couldn't held his nervousness. Kyuhyun patted him even more.

"It's okay, noona will like you. Don't worry, you are too adorable to be hated." He said softly.

But deep inside he also felt nervouse same as Sungmin. But he will fight it if Ahra refused their marriage. It will the first time of Cho Kyuhyun's rebelion against his noona if it happens. He had consulted with his Mr. President, Yesung hyung, about this. Yesung willing to help him and settled Ahra noona. He already knew well Kyuhyun's family because they were being friend for so long and they were like brothers.

"Let's make house warming party to celebrate your marriage and introduce our Sungmin to us at the same time." Yesung said yesterday. "Make sure noona takes his child and husband together. Just say to her that you miss them. Okay, let make it easy. How about you call your brother in law to come along with noona tomorrow. I'm sure he won't refuse it. Oh, I think you must make Sungmin looks adorable awesome. She will have hard time to resist him. Invite Donghae and Kibum, and his boyfriend. All your closest friends. Not too many but make sure enought that they will support you, understand?"

Kyuhyun nodded to all Yesung being told to him. He was glad that Yesung was the first one who knew about this and the first one who stood up to support him.

 

End of flashback

 

Sungmin looked at his reflection on the mirror with a nervous glare. All things up made him nervous and seemed mixed up in such a mess feeling. Yesterday, when he met with Ryeowook, he heard a sudden confession. Ryeowook was looking deeply into his eyes with pleading and teary. Who wouldn’t fall for that such puppy eyes?

 

Back to Yesterday....

 

“Min, Saranghae.. Jeongmal saranghae...” Ryeowook whispered to Sungmin. Arms still wrapped around Sungmin’s back. Those puppy eyes were staring with a hope to be accepted back.

“Ry-Ryeowook... Wh-what are you talking about?” Sungmin was really confused because it was so sudden. Why Everythings always happens in rush to him? His parents dead, his marriage even now his friend confession.

“Sungmin... I love you from long time...Since the first time we met, I’ve fallen for you. But-but you suddenly gone. I’m looking for you for all this time, Min... I miss you...” Ryeowook said in frustration. “Sungmin, I love you...” he said in million that he loved Sungmin.

“I-I don’t know what to say, Ryeowook ssi...” Sungmin looked down, didn’t dare to look back to his eyes. He was scare to hurt him.

He remembered the first time they met, was when he still worked in small restaurant. On that day, the main chef was taking day off, so Sungmin was in charge as chef. Ryeowook who was very critical about culinary and thought that only his cooking skill was the best never thought that he would fall to Sungmin’s cooking. He praised the one who cook for him and he insisted to meet the chef. When Sungmin went out of the kitchen to meet him, Ryeowook fell for him even more. Sungmin was a cute handsome man who has incredible hands in cooking. Ryeowook could feel his heart beating so fast when Sungmin came approach him and they shook hand for the first time.

After that day, Ryeowook came often only to taste Sungmin’s food. When he came he asked the owner that he only wanted to eat if Sungmin cooked for him. There was a time when, the chef was not Sungmin. He refused the food and made a noise with his pitched voice that he only want Sungmin’s cook. Yes, Kim Ryeowook has a sharp tounge. He can differ that everyone’s hand has a different taste in cooking. It was lesson for every crew in restaurant, if Ryeowook came, they should order Sungmin to cook only for him.

But one day, Sungmin never show up in the again. Ryeowook didn’t want to eat the dishes that served on his table. He shouted that he only wanted to eat Sungmin’s cooking. The main chef was pissed off and he burst out from kitchen only to scolded him.

“Sungmin is not here anymore, and he will never come here!” The tall chef said in angry tone. “If you don’t like our cooking, So don’t come here again!”

Ryeowook curled his fist in anger. Why they never told him that Sungmin’s was discharged and they won’t tell him where is Sungmin’s now. Nobody knew where is Sungmin...

Ryeowook still kept persistent if Sungmin might come back again. He waited outside restaurant day by day until he gave up when it came about one month. Sungmin never returned. Ryeowook walked in torn heart into pieces. His heart was broken and he cursed why haven’t he confess before...?

 

 

“Min...” Ryeowook shook Sungmin’s body.

“I-I’m sorry, Ryeowook ssi... I can’t accept your feeling... I’m sorry...” Sungmin said in sorry.

Ryeowook’s tears started to come out like waterfall. “Wae...?”

“I-I....”

“You don’t have to answer now, Sungmin.” Said Ryeowook. “I can wait... Please..”

“No, It’s not that... I really can’t accept you.” Sungmin said in low voice.

“Do you hate me, Sungmin?” Ryeowook cried. “I know that I’m annoying. But I’m willing to change. Tell me if I’m annoying, Min. I will change-“

“I’m married, Ryeowook!” Finally Sungmin burst out that he’s belong to someone else. Ryeowook’s eyes were widened and his mouth also opened wide. He stopped his cry. Only disbelieved of what he had heard.

“But you can’t leave me alone, Min!”

“No, I won’t leave you. Please we can still be friend, ne~?” said Sungmin whilst holding his hands.

Ryeowook looked down. His heart was broken more than the last time when Sungmin’s gone. He sighed and tried to face this fact. His second lost.

“Fine... Let’s be friend.” Said Ryeowook after he took a deep breathe. “I don’t want you to loose you again, Min.” He forced to smile and made Sungmin smiled back to him. They hugged each other. But little did Sungmin know, Ryeowook made a poker face. He swore if that person hurt Sungmin, he will rescue Sungmin. And now just enjoy their moment together. Well, he can meet Sungmin very often from now on.

 

Back To Kyumin Again...

 

“Min... You’re prefect...” Kyuhyun stood up in amaze face when Sungmin came to him. He thousand times compliment Sungmin new look. Sungmin's hair was dyed in blonde with a perfect short haircut. His hair looked so smooth and made everyone want to that hair. He’s more and more cute and handsome at the same time. “Gosh, Min, you should let me to attack you.” Kyuhyun said in an awe which made Sungmin pouted and whined at him.

“We should thankful to my noona. If she’s not planning to come, I must be have you at home.” Kyuhyun laughed in ert way.

“Stop it, Kyu... Let me go~” Sungmin struggled when Kyuhyun held him tightly and dragged him outside.

“Aigooo... Don’t be scare of me, bunny. I will do it gently. Kekeke.” He made a dark laughed only to tease his bunny. His right hand held Sungmin’s right arm whilst his left arm wrapped around Sungmin’s body. “I think we can do it before Ahra comes.” He whispered near Sungmin’s ear which made Sungmin shivered. “Hahaha.. I’m just kidding, Min. Come, let’s go home before Noona arrives. Yesung hyung, must finish prepare everything at home.”

.

.

“There she is, Hyung.” Kyuhyun looked at Yesung nervously when they all inside his apartment. Yesung nodded at Kyuhyun. They both were nervous.

“Are you ready?” asked Yesung. Kyuhyun took a deep breathe and nodded firmly.

“Let’s greet them!”

Kyuhyun opened the door to welcome the three people outside. His noona, his handsome brother in law, and their lovely little son whom greet him with a huge cute smile.

“UNCLE!” the little boy chirped happily while reached out his hands to Kyuhyun asking him to carry the little boy.

“My Sandeul...!” Kyuhyun lifted the boy after he ran to him. He patted the little boy’s head then he continue to focus on his noona. “Annyeong, Noona, Hyung.” He bowed a little to his family.

“Dongsaeng~ I miss you.” Ahra smiled sweetly. But Kyuhyun knew it well, she only fake it. Well, his brother in law at least is kind hearted guy. He smiled purely from his bottom heart. Kyuhyun pleased them to come inside and offered them to sit. Yesung greeted them all. He approached Ahra and they hugged each other. He also hugged her husband as well.

Kim Hyun Jung, Ahra husband, gave bouquet of flowers to Yesung. “Gift for Kyuhyun’s wife.” He smiled and winked. “Uri Ahra was very noisy asking me which flower is perfect for his wife.” He said teased his wife.

Ahra glares at him. “I did not!” she said. Her husbnad only chuckled at his wife..

“Well, tell me about your marriage?” Ahra asked in arrogant manner to Kyuhyun whilst crossing her arms on her chest like a lady. Then the bell rang again. Kyuhyun put down Sandeul and he turned his gaze to the door.

“I-I’ll open it.” He said and walked to the door leaving all to Yesung.

So now Yesung sat down facing Ahra and Hyun Jun. He tried to be cool as usual. “We never thought he’s grown up man, isn’t he?” he said to Ahra probably can chill her.

“And I hope he’s not stupid enough as he used to be.” Ahra said in her pitch tone.

“Don’t worry, Noona. I believe he’s not.” Yesung smiled calmly. “Kyuhyun is kond of guy who always think carefully before he acts and work hard to achieve what he wants.”

“My Yesung. You’re always be my favorite guy. I should trust Kyuhyun with you.” She said sarcastically.

Yesung chuckled. “You’re praising me too much, Noona. He doesn’t need me like you think.”

“Ooooh. Maybe he needs Siwon more!” Ahra clapped her hands. “DON’T TELL ME IF IT’S BECAUSE SIWON THEY WERE MARRIED?! IF IT WAS HIM! I SWEAR I’M GONNA CUT SIWON’S BALL!!” Ahra higher her voice, very scary, scary enough for Kyuhyun and made Sungmin who only an inches away of getting out from kitchen hid him self. In other side, Kyuhyun slammed the door and turned his direction to all of them again.

“Who’s that, honey?” Ahra asked and shouted at the same time.

“N-no one.” Said Kyuhyun. “Wrong address. Geez, people these days.” He sat down beside Yesung nervously. If Ahra knew who was that. She might kill him, Kyuhyun thought.

“Where is she? Where is your wife?” asked Ahra.

“S-Sungmin-ah. Please come out.” Kyuhyun said.

Then the petite guy came out from kitchen holding a tray of cookies on his hands. Sungmin was wearing pink Shirt and Ahra looked at him in an awe. “Omo, who is this?” she stood up and approached Sungmin. “Can I pinch your baby cheek, Honey?” she asked Sungmin whom nodded hesitantely. “Aigooo...” Ahra said happily when Sungmin agreed her. Then she played with Sungmin’s cubby cheek. “Wae are you so cute? Did you come out from pumpkin?”

Kyuhyun approached them. “Nonna, meet my wife, Sungmin. Sungmin, my noona, Ahra.” Kyuhyun introduced them as he wrapped his arm around Sungmin’s back.

“S-Sungmin imnida...” Sungmin politely bowed at her.

Ahra face now softened to both of them. “Yeobo, Isn’t he so cute like our Sandeul?” Ahra turned her gaze to Hyun Jung whom just laughed in amused. He knew that her wife’s drama was over. He came to Sungmin and introduced him self.

“I’m Kim Hyun Jung. Kyuhyun’s brother in law.” He bowed to Sungmin. “Please forgive my wife. She’s drama queen, isn’t she?” he chuckled and wrapped his arm around Ahra’s waist.

“Noona, don’t do it again.” Kyuhyun whined. “You can kill my bunny. She’s a witch, right Min?”

“What did you say? Yah!” Ahra pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Minnie, how is our Kyuhyun? Did he nice at bed?”

Sungmin’s gasped by the question. “W-w-wwe-we...” he couldn’t hide his red face anymore and his tongue seemed like stucked.

“Aigoo.. why are you so shy?” Ahra patted Sungmin’s cheek. “Tell me if he’s bad. I’ll teach him.”

“Yah Yah Yah. Who said I’m bad!” Kyuhyun growled.

“Yeobe, stop it~” Hyun Jung whined. “Our son is here, remember?”

“Oops.. sorry, Loose control. Fufufuf.” Ahra giggled and closed his mouth with embarasement.

They heard a bell again means the visitors come again. “Oh, It must be Donghae!” said Yesung. “Let me open it.”

Just a moment he opened the door. Kibum with a red face like tomato burst into the room. “Water! I need Water!” he said impatienlty. He ran into the kitchen passing the others dumbfounded.

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Yesung to Donghae.

“Aish, I don’t know. Young blood these days.” Donghae answered randomly. His hand intertwined with Eunhyuk’s whom shyly entered the room behind his lover.

“Well, since we all here now. Let’s eat then!” Yesung said to all of them. So they all took a seat in front of dining table. He already prepared the foods, when Kyumin went outside to shop. He said Sungmin must not too tired to prepare this house warming party. He only allowed to cook for dessert not more.

The party was warming as its name. Ahra gave Kyuhyun some advice as newly couple. She said their parents may not refuse his marriage since Sungmin is very cute. And she also scolded Kyuhyun, why he only gave his wife that stupid ceremony. He should make it bigger and romantic like her wedding before.

“Of course I will do that. Min, I promise that I will make a beautiful wedding for us, ne~” said Kyuhyun sweetly to Sungmin. “And we haven’t go to our honey moon, right?”

“N-No, It’s okay,” said Sungmin in hurry. “You don’t have to.” His eyes looked to every one’s to say that he’s alright.

“Awe, come on, Sungmin-ah. Don’t be shy.” Hyun Jung chuckled. “Me and Ahra can help both of you a perfect weeding day.”

“How about we make a wedding day on hill near a beach?” Ahra chirped. “I think it’s sooo romantic! Jeju must be a perfect place!” she added. “Omo, Yeobo I want to get married again~”

“I can marry you thousand times, honey.” Said Hyun Jung cheesy.

“Aigooo... old couple, stop it!” Kyuhyun pretend to disgust. “It’s my time for me and my Sungmin. Kyumin time!” Sungmin, who sat beside him only lowered his head in silent and hid his pinky cheek.

 

They all finished eating. Ahra and her husband praised the cook especially the dessert. They said they will visit them very often which is rejected by Kyuhyun. He said that they will destract his lovely moment with Sungmin. But Sungmin only slapped Kyuhyun’s stomach and said it would be pleasure if they come to visit again. He also now very close with Sandeul. The little boy ignored Kyuhyun and played with Sungmin all the time and made Kyuhyun jealous.

After few hours, Kyuhyun shoo-ed all of them. He said they must prepare to visit to Sungmin’s family who live out of town tonight. They bid goodbye after hugged each other.

“Sungmin-ah, call me if Kyuhyun wants to you, ne~” Ahra hugged Sungmin.

“Ahra, I never ever do that to my bunny!” Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin away from his noona.

“Tsk, I have feeling you will loose control.” Ahra scoffed. While Hyun Jung closed Sandeul ears protect him from hearing the adult funny business.

“Bye bye Minnie, hyung.” Sandeul the five years boy waved cutely to Sungmin.

“Bye bye Sandeulie. Come here again ne~” Sungmin waved back at him.

“Donghae ssi, Eunhyuk ssi, Kibum-ah, thank you for coming,” Sungmin bowed at them.

“Ah, Sungmin-ah, don’t be too polite to us, okay?” Donghae laughed.

Then they all gone only Yesung who still in there. “Kyuhyun-ah, Why did Siwon not come?”

Kyuhyun only shrugged. “I don’t know. Hyung, thanks for every thing, ne.”

“Kay, Kyu. When you come to Sungmin’s family, show them you’re a good man. Fighting, Kyuhyun-ah!” Yesung patted him before he left.

 

Aigoo where exactly was Siwon? And why did he not come to Kyumin’s house? Okay, this is what happen earlier before Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kibum came.

Siwon pushed the bell with his finger and waited for someone inside Kyuhyun’s apartment to open the door. Few seconds later, someone opened the door. It was Kyuhyun, and when the door was widely open for him to come in.

“DON’T TELL ME IF IT’S BECAUSE SIWON THEY WERE MARRIED?! IF IT WAS HIM! I SWEAR I’M GONNA CUT SIWON’S BALL!!”

Kyuhyun and Siwon in a shocked face together opened their eyes like they almost fall from the shell.

“I should go,” Siwon said inaudible but understandable enough for Kyuhyun.

“Safe your life, Hyung,” Kyuhyun did the same signal to Siwon and then he slammed the door.

The poor Siwon ran quickly from Kyuhyun’s place. Because he was in hurry he didn’t pay attention to the way he pass. His ody bumped with someone and they both fell to the ground. He just realized that he fell on top of someone. The smaller boy looked in pain beneath him.

“I’m sorry! Are you alright?” Siwon asked in worry to the boy down there and he quickly moved aside.

The other two male behind the boy were also looked so worry. They approached the boy, the other one squatted behind him. “Kibum-ah, gwenchanayo?” said him and pushed the boy’s back to sit up.

“I’m fiiiine....” the boy named Kibum suddenly looked amaze and all the pain seemed gone to nowhere place. His face felt so warm when his eyes meet with Siwon’s.

 

“Are you sure?” Siwon still worried and he willing to help the boy if he was in injury. “Can you stand up?” he offered his hand to Kibum.

“I think I caaan~~” Kibum shyly gave his hands toward Siwon. He stood up with support from Siwon and Donghae. Hands still safe on Siwon’s.

“Oh, I’m glad that you’re okay.” Siwon sighed in relief.

“I’m okaaay~” Kibum bounced on his feet.

“Wait a minute mister,” Donghae interrupted. “What if we find out that my dongsaeng’s leg is broken?”

“Hyung, shut up. I’m fine.”

“No, you’re not and what if you’re not!”

“But I’m fine. Look. I can walk!” Kibum back and forth around Donghae. “Mister, my hyung is very protective, why don’t you give us your number?” Kibum gave Siwon a puppy eyes.

“Oh, you’re right.” Siwon said clumsy. He took something from his pocket and gave it to Donghae. But Kibum grabbed it quickly and put it inside his pocket safely. “Please call me if you’re still hurt. I have to leave now. Excuse me.” He bowed before he left.

Kibum cupped his own cheek and did a small ran like little boy towards Kyuhyun’s apartment. He also giggled along the way there leaving his hyung and his boyfriend behind. maybe tomorrow or tonight he should call that hot guy and told him that he was not okay.

 

End of Siwon side story and TBC... :)

 

 

Huhhuhuhuhu Poor Siwon... Run Siwon Run before Ahra noona cuts your ball. Kekeke.. Okay, So Ahra is actually feels fine about Kyumin marriage.

I'm sorry I pair Ahra with Kim Hyun Jung >.< Because I like him! He's y and charming! heheheh... 

I'm sorry I'm not good at this chapie. My neck is hurt, because I'm sitting in front of my laptop for long time. I have to fix my external HDD. That stupid format, why my HDD extension format was fat32?? and there's some bad sector. I need to safe all my datas. Thank God that I succeed safe all Super Junior and my SS501 vids, movies, pictures, songs, But not yet my college and Thesis data. TT_TT

Gyaaahh... I need new external HDD! Somebody buy me one! Jeeebaaallll.... \(>o<)/ I want 1 Terrabite! 

 

Couple of days ago I had problem with this M rate. I promise not to put scene in thi s fic. but only y fluffy moment. I umarked the M rate on the edit menu. But it showed up again. :( The AFF moderator wall-ed me that I should remove the tag that contain of M. And now I know Yuri are considered as M rate. owww   -_____-;;

Btw do you realize that AFF is censoring some words in our comment.  Maybe a word like B-I-T-C-H and other cursing words are not allow here. Languange please. Remember what our mommy has taught us. lol ^^

 

 

Razybin15 : I feel awkward too about normal couple. At the beginning I felt weird about Yuri and . But now I like more, but still weird in Yuri. ^^
Almighty_devilheekitty pumpkinbunny Yesung can handle Ahra noona. hehehehe. That's what President of Kyumin works. hehehe.

ladykyunaGwenchana, she's real Ahra not from SNSD. Yeah I hate them too :S

MarthibellaVoodoDollthanks dear. #huuug

ichathoriqlover : AFF now categorizes or boyxboy tag as rate M. >.< I should remove the tag. Tsk... :((

iprom15e , c-wonp-qa : yewook time will come. But now please bear with minwook or should I call them Ryeosung? ^^

RisikaGaembell Voldermort is not from Suju. ^_* But I think he's close with Sungmin in real life. Fufufu

 

 

 

Now I have 68 subscribers... Awww Thank you so much. Please keep subscribe, ne~~ ^^

bluerose_24neverland85mochireicea Ka09th KyuIsLove  mushroombaby12  tiyan_mute  Risika  pumpkinbunny   minhyun    evil-bunny  lane43203   ichathoriqlover     Babywookie   Marthibella     KyuMin_Obsessed     kathluv   Poko24Makashi   plainawesome   Jolene1694  ato_monsterz   Cho0cha     Fullemoontea   Almighty_devil    iprom15e     charliebrownwolf    kyumin15shipper    Keroro_keyen     lmposter   heekitty   cyyQM137    littlegame   Gaembell   Queen_Bee     c-wonp-qa    rizzorin   kpoplove26    Chosungmin   GritzKauerholt     mingroe     StarSJ     akihabara48     dreamteamgirl     dreamteamgirl   loloeOTPlove   SHINeeKimOnHyun     pumpkin1    OnlyForever     vain_vampire     aninea   Bluecassy7      kangjubin    ladykyuna     perturbacion     yunie_kyumin     Angelly8a     kyuhyun88     prince_sunqjonq     bbuingbbuing    maedeh   idolization   Love-rocks     VoodoDoll   MiniJoY   gaem_bunnyjam_kyumin137razybin15jiyoungGD.

Okay those are so many... Fiuuhh... Thank you for reading and subscribe my fic.

Everybody don't forget to comment, ne~

Geez I broke my rule lately... But I don't want to upset you... TT^TT... #cry in the corner.