The Interruption

I love you, but you love my blood.

He chuckles again, "Ah, so you're not a mute. I'm Choi Minho, and your name is?" She looks away, "Hyo Rin, Choi Hyo rin." she replies softly. "Just as I thought, a pretty name to go with that pretty face of yours." He says with a wink. She blushes and tries to hide her smile under the sheets. The door glides open a little to show a face peeking in. Her eyes look up and widen a bit. "Oh, don't worry, that's just Taemin. He won't harm you." Minho says reassuringly without turning back to see who it was. "He looks familiar, did we go to school together perhaps?" She wondered as she looked at the curious blonde haired boy. 

Minho stands up and walks towards the door, "Come out when you're ready. Then you can meet the rest." He shoves Taemin back into the hallway and closes the door. She slowly gets out of the bed and walks to the dresser. She decides to take a peek inside, "Wow." she whispers, "I shouldn't." she pushes the drawer back in. She glanced at herself in the mirror and cringed at how she looked. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to change. I'm sure the woman would understand." she says and opens the drawer back up. 

After changing into something more presentable, she opens the door and steps out into the hall. She hears the sound of a piano flowing from down the hall. She cautiously follows the music till she reaches a room with the door open. She peeks around the door frame. There sat Taemin, the blonde haired boy from earlier. She walks closer and sits next to him on the bench. He keeps playing as he turns his attention to her. His stunning turquoise eyes look straight into hers. "Y-you play very well." She stutters. "Thank you." He says and turns back to his fingers. She watched him as his fingers effortlessly glided across the keys. She closes her eyes, his playing was absolutely captivating. 

Suddenly, the door slammed shut. He immediately stopped playing. Loud bangs and growls came from the outside. He stands up and runs to the door, "Stay here." he sternly tells her and vanishes into the hall. The growls became louder and louder. She gets up from the bench and slowly backs into the farthest corner from the door. A sonorous crash came from the door, she gasps and slides down the wall and holds her legs against her chest. The bangs and growls continue to get even louder. She tightly shuts her eyes and covers her face with her arms. 

Abruptly, the crashes and growls stop. She lifts up her head and stares at the door. A few moments later, the door opens. Being as frightened as she was, she falls over and blacks out.