We meet again.

I love you, but you love my blood.

Hyo Rin followed closely behind Minho. He led her down a couple of flights of stairs. She started to think maybe she was a little in over her head. "I'm sorry for all of this." Said Minho. "No, don't be. I'm the one who caused all of this anyways." She started, "The reason I wanted to see him, is because I don't believe you guys being vampires and all. Seeing that it's just too easy to stage. The growls, the bangs and different colors of the eyes... could be all fake." She rambled. "I see. I wouldn't blame you, I didn't believe it either. I guess this is why Onew-hyung saw it appropriate to let you see him." Minho replied.

Once they where down the stairs, there stood a giagantic steel door with hundreds of bolts keeping it shut and one lock. As Minho unlocked the door, all the bolts loosened the door. He pulls open the door and walks down a long corridor. It's filled with weapons aimed at the end of the hall ready to fire. "Wow, all of this for one guy?" She asks looking around. "Yes. He's pretty strong, and not to mention sly. Usually we don't lock him up, but now that you're here, we had to take extra... procautions." He explains and motions for her to catch up. "Well hurry up now, don't get behind." 

She walks quickly to catch up with him. Minho opens the last door between them and Jonghyun. The only thing between them are rows of bars. And there he sits on the other side. Jonghyun inhales in her scent giving him the feeling of ecstasy, and leans his head back on the chair. "So, you have come to torture me now?" He asks and turns around to see Hyo Rin and Minho. He smirks and turns back around. "No. She doesn't believe that we are the monsters that we say we are. And she wanted to see you." Minho answers. "Oh, really..." he trails off and walks over towards the bars. Minho stiffens and watches him closely. "Calm down lover boy. I'm not going to do anything to her... Yet." he laughs. Minho snarls at him wishing he could just kill him already. 

Jonghyun looks back at Hyo Rin. "Wasn't that night proof enough for you?" he asks. She just stared at him in disbelief. "Don't be afraid to talk to me. I'd like to hear that angelic voice of yours again." he his head sideways and smirks. Minho scoffs and rolls his eyes. Jonghyun laughs and then becomes strangely serious. "You think this is a joke don't you? Well it's not. It's real." he says with a straight face. His eyes turned red and he bares his fangs. He starts to hiss like a snake. Minho put his arm in front of her to keep her back. She slips out of the door and ran as fast as she could to the stairs. Jonghyun's fangs return and his eyes turn back to gold. He turns around and sits back in the chair. He sighs, "You think she caught on?" he asks Minho. "Yeah." Minho sternly replies.

"I scared her pretty bad, huh? Am I that much of a monster?" He runs his hands through his hair. "Yes, not the first time though. You did good on holding back." Minho replies. "I'll send Key to bring you some blood soon." and he leaves Jonghyun. After closing the door behind him, he hears Jonghyun's screams and cries of frustration from the other side. Minho sighs and keeps walking.