The monster that attacked me lives here?!

I love you, but you love my blood.

As Hyo Rin regains her consciousness, voices fill her ears. Some familiar some not. "I knew this was going to happen! Why would you bring her here?! Aish Minho!" Someone nagged at Minho. "What else was I suppose to do? I had to get her away from-" Minho was cut off by Taemin. "Hey, she's waking up." He says waving his arms around. She sits up and rubs the back of her head. She looks up and sees Minho, Taemin and two others.

The one with the deep purple eyes looked angry, but very pretty like a woman. The other one had beautiful teal colored eyes, he looked calm but concerned as well. Taemin rushed next to her, "Hyo Rin-ah! How are you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere? I... We were worried about you!" he bombards her with his questions. "Yahh...Calm down, Tae. Give her a little space." Says the angry one. Taemin backs away a little bit. Minho points at the angry one, "This is Key," then points at the other, "and Onew" Key scoffed and Onew bowed. "Nice to meet you." He politely says.

"What the heck happened? Was someone after me?" She asked the four of them. The four looked at each other surprised that she had remembered. "I know you guys aren't human, so might as well tell me what was after me." She continues. "Well.. Yes..." Onew starts, "You're right, we are not human. And you're also right about someone coming after you."

"Then what are you?" She asks him. He looks at the others and looked back at her, "We're vampires. That probably would explain what happened two nights ago." Her eyes widen a bit, "Two nights ago??" She can't believe that these monsters are keeping her hostage. "Why have you kept me this long? People are probably looking for me!"

"See...I'm not the only one who thought keeping her here was a foolish idea." Key spoke out. "She's more safe with us than out in the city." Minho said defensively. "What?! She's safer with the idiot that tried to kill her?! How does that make sense?" Key growls back at him. Hyo Rin butts into their argument, "Wait, the monster that attacked me lives here?"

"Yes, he does. His name is Jonghyun, he's a newborn. As you know, he isn't very stable around humans yet." Onew answers her. "He seems drawn to your blood's scent more than any other human." Taemin mentions. "More like obsessed with her blood." Key added. She looks at Taemin, "Why my blood?" she asks. "I'm not going to lie, you smell really good. It's like walking into a bakery." Taemin replied. "Why aren't you aren't attacking me?" She asks. "The only reason we aren't attacking you now, is that we are capable of holding back our desire for blood. He isn't." Minho explains.

"I see. Well, where is he? I'd like to see him." She says. "Absolutely not." Minho replies quickly. "Why not? I'm already in the same house with him." She snaps back. "We do have him locked up pretty good this time. If she wants to see him, let her." Onew says. "Are you sure hyung?" Taemin asks him. "As long as someone else is there with her at all times." He assures the group.

"Fine. Come with me." Minho says as he walks out into the hall.