Jealousy

I love you, but you love my blood.

He runs his fingers through his hair and makes his way down the hall. "It's not like she likes me back anyways, she has Jonghyun now." he bites his lower lip and walks back into the piano room. "If I had the chance to be with her I would treat her like a princess. Be by her side always... What am I saying? I shouldn't be thinking this way." He sighs and sits on the bench. 

He starts to feel a lump in his throat, "I wonder if vampires can cry. If so, do they cry blood?" he lays his fingers on the keys. He begins to play Yiruma's "Falling" and as he gets more into the piece, something rolls down his face. It hits the keys and he stops playing. Blood.

He takes out his handkerchief and wipes his face and keys. "I don't think vampires should be able to cry," a voice from behind says. He turns around to see Onew. "Too messy in my opinion." he chuckles. Taemin turns back to the keys.

"What troubles you?" Onew asks him as he sits next to him. He shrugs. "Jonghyun?" Onew questions. Taemin nods. "Is this jealousy I'm sensing?" Onew asks. "Yes." He confirms and walks towards the window filled with the night sky. Onew turns to look at him, "Anger as well?" Taemin spins around, "Angry? Of course I'm angry. All he thinks about is blood, blood, blood, when he's around her. He's unstable." He rants. 

"He seems fine to me..." Key walks in, "You should have seen him locked up. He was in such pain to be away from her." he stands next to Onew. "Sure, he is different away from her. You should see the thirsty look he has around her." Taemin growled. "Don't we all become thirsty around her? I mean what vampire wouldn't be thirsty with her around?" Key responds. 

"It's different though. He fantasizes about slowly killing her and the feeling of her blood running down his throat. It's an obsession!" Taemin furiously protests. "You're overreacting. If he fantasized about killing her, she would be dead by now." Key scoffs.

Taemin quickly looks at Key and then at the door. He bolts for the hallway. He runs down to Hyo Rin's room, hoping he wasn't too late. He s her door open. All he found was Hyo Rin in bed, sound asleep. He sighs in relief and looks around the room to make sure Jonghyun wasn't hiding anywhere.

Jonghyun was nowhere to be found. Taemin walks over to the night stand and turns off the lamp. "Sleep well." he whispers as he tucks her hair behind her ear. Then gently closes the door as he leaves. He decides to stay by her door for the rest of the night.