Misunderstanding

I love you, but you love my blood.

Hyo Rin wakes up screaming and sits up. Taemin rushes in grabs her by the shoulders, "What's wrong? What happened?" he asks frantically. She started to shake and she hugs his waist. "Was it a nightmare?" He softly asks. She only nods in reply. He her hair, "It's okay now, it's over. Ne?" He comforts her.

Soon enough, Jonghyun rushed in. He pushes Taemin against the wall. "What did you do to her!?" He growls. "I did nothing!" Taemin snarls back at him. Jonghyun glares at him, "Don't lie!" he growls louder and grabs him by the throat. "Stop! Stop! He's not lying! " Hyo Rin shouts and hugs her knees to her chest. Jonghyun lets go of Taemin and backs off. 

"What is all the commotion about?" Minho steps in seeing Hyo Rin clenching on to her knees. He shoots a look at Taemin and Jonghyun as he sat next to Hyo Rin. He puts a hand on her back and she jumps, "What happened Hyo Rin-ah?" he asks her. She starts to cry. Jonghyun growls at him. "Maybe you two should step out side for a bit." suggests Minho. "No way." Taemin and Jonghyun protested in unison. "Look, you two need to calm down." 

Hyo Rin raises her head up, "Get out... All of you." she mutters angrily. They look at her in shock. She points to the door, "Go away! Get out!" she yells. They leave, closing the door behind them. She lets out a deep breath and runs her hands through her hair. "I want to go home..." she whispers and starts to cry again. She struggles to breathe, "I-I can't ta-take this anymo-more..." she stutters out. Her eyes start to become dry. She lays back down and pulls the blanket over her head. "Why me..." she sighs and closes her eyes. 

"What happened in there?" Minho asks them. Jonghyun and Taemin both start explaining their side of the story at the same time. "Quiet!" Minho shouts. They shut up and glare at each other. "Now Jonghyun, what happened?" he asks him. "Well, I was in the study talking with Onew hyung and then I heard Hyo Rin scream. I got up to run, but he grabbed my arm urging me that it was okay. I didn't listen to him of course. When I reached her room, I found Taemin in there with her. Obviously he did something to upset her." he snarled and folded his arms. Taemin rolled his eyes. Minho turns to Taemin, "I see, and Taemin?" 

"I was standing outside of her bedroom, and she suddenly screamed. So, I rushed in to see if she was okay. She was sitting up and she looked as if something had frightened her. I asked her what happened, but she just started shaking and hugged my waist. And then Jonghyun comes in and pushed me against the wall accusing me of doing something to her." Taemin huffs. "Yeah right.." Jonghyun comments. "It's the truth!" Taemin growls. "Jonghyun, I think you're overreacting." announces Onew coming from down the hall. 

They all turned to him. "You should have stayed with me in the study." he tells Jonghyun. "No way." Jonghyun snarls. "I knew Taemin was there and he would have taken care of it. I also felt that it wasn't a serious problem and you didn't have to worry about it."he explained. "Bull." Jonghyun growls, "How am I suppose to do nothing while the love of my life could have been being killed by him." he points at Taemin. "I would never kill her! You're the one who wants to kill her!" Taemin protested. 

Jonghyun and Taemin lunged at each other, but Onew and Minho kept them apart. "I am going to kill you." Jonghyun hisses at Taemin. "I'd like to see you try!" Taemin snarls back. Jonghyun attempts to lunge at him again, but Minho throws him against the wall. "Would both of you just calm down!?" Minho shouts. "Come on Taemin." Onew calls him as he starts walking back into the study. Taemin follows him, but still had his eyes on Jonghyun. "Let's go Jonghyun, we should talk." Minho pulls him up from the floor. And kept a grip on him as he lead him to the stairs.