Heartache

I love you, but you love my blood.

As Hyo Rin reached the top of the stairs, tears streamed down her face. "It really was him..." she whispered to herself. She covered with her hand and walked as quickly as she could back to the room she woke up in. There she found her school uniform neatly folded on the bed. And a warm meal on the side table. The flower has been changed as well, it used to be daisy, now it's a rose. As she reaches for the flower Key pops in, "You're welcome." he smiles. She bows to him and he walks out again. "So, he does have a nice side..." she smiles to herself.

Key continues on to the kitchen. He grabs a couple of glasses from the cabinet and sets them on the counter. Then reaches into the fridge and takes out a small bag of blood. He pours the blood into the two glasses. He puts the remaining blood back into the fridge then picks up the glasses and makes his way down to Jonghyun. Once Key was there he put the glass through the bars. "Drink." he commanded. Jonghyun gets up and grabs it from his hand. Jonghyun just stares at it. "Yah! Drink it!" Key nagged. Jonghyun chugged it down with out leaving a drop. Then he turns around and throws the glass against the wall. It shatters.

"What was that for?!" Key asked him in shock. "Do you know what it's like to be locked away from the one you love the most?" He asks him. Key didn't know what to say, so he stayed silent. "DO YOU?!" Jonghyun screams. "A-aniyo... But w-what do you mean?" Key stammers. Jonghyun turns back around and steps closer to the bars. He wraps his fingers around the bars. Jonghyun swallows, "Hyo Rin...." he whispers. Key's eyes widen. "You know her?" he asks Jonghyun. "More like knew her. A few years ago we were together. I left her a year and a half later. Big mistake." he bangs his head against the bars a few times.

Key stops him, "Why did you leave?" he looks straight into Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun sighs, "I thought it would be for the best. I thought I was in the way of her success in life. I wanted her to have the best. I didn't realize how wrong it was. I broke her heart, Key. Smashed it. She hated me after that, I know she did. She never talked to me again. I'm for sure she forgot about me." he slides down to the floor. Key crouches down next to him waiting for him to speak again. "That night, when Onew-hyung found me... I attempted suicide. I couldn't take it anymore. I thought she would never give me another chance. I knew she was the one for me, and I let her go. I thought the only way to take away the pain was death." Jonghyun chuckles half-heartedly, "To bad I didn't know that I would still feel it. The ache is still deep within my bones." 

They both sat in silence for a little bit. Jonghyun speaks up, "Do you think she remembers me?" he looks at key. "I believe she does. Don't Worry. I'll talk to her." Key answers softly and stands up. Jonghyun grabs Key's leg, "Aniyo. Don't talk to her, have Taemin talk to her." Key nods, "Very well then."