Too Late

I love you, but you love my blood.

Jonghyun tightens his grip around Hyo Rin, glaring at Taemin. "J-jong... I can't... breathe..." she breathlessly spits out. He loosens his grip. Not taking his eyes of Taemin. "Leave. Or this will turn into what you think it will." Jonghyun mentally tells him. Taemin doesn't budge an inch. A growl escapes from Jonghyun. "Jonghyun-ah?" Hyo Rin's heart starts to race. "Shhh...." Jonghyun coos in her ear, "It's alright..." He on her ear lobe, which sent shivers down her spine. 

Then he leaves a trail of soft cold kisses down her neck. She closes her eyes feeling intoxicated by his touch. His hands traced down her curvy body and pressed his lips against hers. Her arms wrap around his neck. He glides his tongue across her lower lip and on it. He pulls away and rested his head in the crook of her neck. He inhales her scent deep into his lungs. 

"Do you trust me?" He whispers. "Of course I do." She tightens her arms around him. He looks straight at Taemin. His eyes turn red. "I told you." he tells him. Then he sunk his fangs into Hyo Rin's neck, taking in as much of her blood as he could. She gasps. "J-jonghnn.." she moans and becomes limp. Suddenly Taemin pushes Jonghyun off of her and pins him to the ground. Jonghyun effortlessly throws him off and walks back over to Hyo Rin. He picks her up and makes a run for it. 

He runs into Minho. "Put her down." he glares. "No." Jonghyun hisses. "She's going to die. Put her down Jonghyun." Minho steps closer to him. Jonghyun steps back looks down at her. She was struggling to breathe. He holds her closer, holding her like a dying baby. "Hyung.. Please." Minho pleaded. Jonghyun stares off into the darkness. He backs up into a wall and slides down. "Let her go Jonghyun, we need to get the venom out of her before it kills her." Minho reaches his arm out. No response. 

"If you let her die, you will have to be killed." Taemin snarls at him. Jonghyun looks down at her. She looked like she was already gone "She's in her final minutes, you better make a decision quick." Minho reminds him. "I'm sorry. I love you." he whispers into her ear. He sinks his fangs back into her neck and starts to out the venom. 

It was no use, he was too late.