07

Creating L♥ve

"We are done right?" - Hyuna ask Junhyung. "Mmm..wait. I think we miss something.." - Junhyung. Please don't say crown..pleasee!! - Hyuna. "Ah! Your crown!" - Junhyung.

"Ooo...yeah..,my crown. But! I think we don't have time for that..we better move to the next shop" - Hyuna said nervously. "No excuses. We still have time" - Junhyung.

Hyuna sighed. "Ok, then." - Hyuna. "So for crown. We don't have much left. Just 3 crowns" - the girl bring them to a shelf. "Woahh.." - she amazed. Junhyung chuckled softly.

"I-I don't know what should I pick." - Hyuna said while touching the glass that cover the shelf. "You got a vintage necklace. So I think the crown should not ...ermm..how about this?" - the girl give her a crown.




images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpAqER2emKumlrEjmn0GG  [ SORRY IF YOU THINK IT DOESN'T SUIT TO THE ACCECORIES THAT I PICKED BEFORE xP ]








Hyuna put it on top of her head and turn to Junhyung. "How do I look?" - Hyuna. "G-good.." - Junhyung was almost speechless. "Just good?" - she said madly and take the crown from her head.

"No, I mean beautiful" - Junhyung. Hyuna smiled satisfiedly. "I'll choose this one" - she said to the girl. "How much the price of those accecories" - Junhyung ask.

So the girl tell them the price. "Oppa, that's expensive! Super expensives!" - Hyuna. "Do you think your parents will let you marry with a poor guy?" - Junhyung show her his credit card.



"So, let's go to the next shop!" - Junhyung. "Err...can we eat first? I'm starving" - Hyuna pout sadly. He can't do anything but smile. "Let's find something to eat for your big stomach" - Junhyung.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" - Hyuna lean her ear closer to Junhyung. He shook his head innocently and walk to a restaurant. 


At restaurant....






"Hmm...pizza pls!" - Hyuna said to the waiter. "Are you sure?" - Junhyung. "What? I can't?" - Hyuna. "You'r really a pig" - he jokes. "Yah! So what's wrong if I am" - she stomped his feet.

"Ahh.." - Junhyung make a face. "Ermm..excuse me?" - the waiter. "Oh..one regular sized pizza" - Junhyung. "And don't put to much cheese in it or else this girl stomach gonna explode" - he said to the waiter.

"Drink?" - the waiter. "Coke" - Hyuna and Junhyung said at the same time. "Yah! Why are you copying me?!" - Hyuna. "I'm not! For your information, coke is my best buddy" - Junhyung.

The waiter laugh quietly and leave them. After 20 minutes, he come with a pizza and two cokes. Hyuna clap her hand excitedly. Such a kid.. - Junhyung. She was about to reach the pizza but Junhyung slap her hand.

"Waee??" - Hyuna whine. "Wash your hand. You may sick if you eat with dirty hand" - Junhyung. Why he being so nice..I hate it! - Hyuna. Then, they stand up and walk to the sink.



"Yah..why it took so long for you to wash hand? I just took less than a minute!" - Junhyung look at Hyuna who is still washing her hands. "What now? You want to scold me because of that?" - Hyuna.




Junhyung stuck his tounge to Hyuna through the mirror. She reply it back with a cute angry face. After she finished, Junhyung suddenly hold her hands and wipe it with a tissue.

Hyuna was shocked, she couldn't move. "Done" - Junhyung held Hyuna's hand to their table. 



While eating..


"Hmm..masida!!" - Hyuna. "Yah yah..you can't talk while eating" - Junhyung. She just ignore him. He laughed all of sudden. "What?" - Hyuna. She start to her face.

"Aigoo..there a sauce at your corner mouth" - Junhyung lean toward Hyuna and wipe it with his thumb. He lift his head and meet Hyuna's eye. They frozed in the position for awhile until the sound of falling fork, they come back to the real world.

Junhyung lean back awkwardly. "So, should we go now? You've finish right?" - Junhyung. Hyuna nod.




 


 



Sorry readers!!
This is just a repost!
And also a repost for chap 8 too T^T
Pls be patient..
Don't be mad plssss

Updated on 18 August 2012 by JoQueen