02

Creating L♥ve



At college's bus stop..


"Aishh!! Where's my driver? It's already late now!" - Hyuna mumbling to herself. She was there alone and there are a group of boys nearby. They came toward Hyuna when they see her.

"Hey sweetie, may I accompany you?" - one of the boy sit next to Hyuna. "No, thanks" - Hyuna. "Aww..come on. If you don't want me. You can choose my other friends" - he start to rub her thigh.

Hyuna only wore a skirt, so the boy skin was on her now. "Yah!! Stay away!!" - she slap him. "Aisshh this girl..you wanna play a game huh?! Let' go home!!" - the other boy pull her hand.

"Let me go!!" - Hyuna try to pull it back. But he's too strong. Suddenly a 'superhero' come and punch the boy. It was too fast, she can't notice the guy. He looks very familiar to her.

Hyuna cover with palms while watching the guy beat the group. Then, he turn his face to Hyuna. That's him..- Hyuna. "Hyuna, gwenchana?" - Junhyung ask her worriedly. 

"N-nae..how do you know it's me" - Hyuna. "Actually your driver had problem with the car, so I come here to pick you. I'm sorry, I'm late" - Junhyung. "No, it's okay. You already help me." - Hyuna smiled to him.


In Junhyung's car..


"uhmm..Hyuna" - Junhyung. "Hmm?" - Hyuna. "Are you busy?" - Junhyung. "Not really..wae?" - Hyuna. Come on Junhyung! Ask her! - Junhyung. "I wanna I ask you for a date" - Junhyung.



"What?!! Date??!!!" - Hyuna. What I'm talking about?! >!< - Junhyung. "No! No! It's not what I mean! What I mean is, can you accompany me to strolling around Seoul? I want to costumize my self here. Just around here." - Junhyung said while drove the car.

"Oh..sure why not! When?" - Hyuna. "Uhmm..now?" - Junhyung turn to her. She nod. "So where we gonna start first?" - Junhyung. "Uhmm..how about park?" - Hyuna.

"Okie dokie..show me the way" - Junhyung. So Hyuna start to tell the direction to go there. 



At park...


"Woa..I didn't go out for a long time. It feel so good" - Hyuna breathe the air while walking along the path with Junhyung. "Jinjja? You must be so busy" - Junhyung put his hands in his pockets. 

"Ya..is so hard to be a college student. I can't wait to end it!" - Hyuna. Junhyung chuckels. "What? Is that funny?" - Hyuna. "No, just..you don't love to study too much. Don't you?" - Junhyung.

"Yup. Honestly, I'm not as brilliant as my father. How do you know?" - Hyuna. "I can read you" - Junhyung. "How do you do that" - Hyuna. "It's a secret" - he place his index finger at his mouth. 

Hyuna stop walking and turn her body to face Junhyung, so does him. "Ok, read me now" - she placed her hands at her waist, looking at him cutely.
Can she stop do that. She make me blushing..- Junhyung.

"Yah, come back here" - Hyuna said as Junhyung walk away to hide his red cheek. "At least, let me sit first. We had walk for 15 minutes. You don't look tired. But I am" - he sit on the bench. 



"You're so lazy" - Hyuna sit next to Junhyung. "How's your college?" - Junhyung. "Are you trying to change the topic? I told you to read my mind but now you trying to talk about the stupid college again" - she's mumbling.

Junhyung laugh for her cuteness. "Yah, am I wrong? You are always laugh when I talk!" - Hyuna. "No, you just cute" - he stare at her. "I know! Everyone tell me that!" - she said proudly.

"Ehem! Ehem!" - Junhyung fake cough. "What?" - Hyuna. He start to fix himself. "Are you waiting for me to praise you?" - she stare at him. "H-ow d-" - Junhyung. "I can read you" - she stuck her tongue.


This girl is really childish at her age - Junhyung. "Hmm..let's go to another place." - Junhyung. "Ice-cream!!!" - Hyuna pointed at the seller near the park. "You want one?" - Junhyung.

Hyuna nod happily. "Let's get some" - Junhyung hold Hyuna's hand and stood. She was so shock.
How dare he holds my hand without my permission! - Hyuna. 


"Can we get two ice-creams?" - Junhyung. "Yep, your ice-creams comming right away" - the seller. 


"One for the boy, and one for the girl" - The seller hand them the ice-cream. "Thanks." - Junhyung pays to him. "Oppa, what are you doing?" - Hyuna. "Pay?" - Junhyung.

"But I can pay by myself" - Hyuna. "This is your reward for wanting to accompany me" - Junhyung smiled at her. "You such a good guy" - she pat his shoulder a few times.

"Oh, wait!" - the seller stop them when they walk away. "Yes? Am I missing something?" - Junhyung. "This!" - The seller give us two candies. "What this for?" - Hyuna.



"You both such a cute couple. I give it for free!" - the seller. "Wait! but we're not" - Hyuna. "Really?" - he pointed at Hyuna and Junhyung's hand.
! He holds my hand! - Hyuna.

"Haha, gomawo" - Junhyung said and walks away. What? Gomawo?!! --* - Hyuna. "Yahh! Why are you holding my hands?" - Hyuna let go her hand harshly. "Nae? We already holding hands long, I thought you love it" - he smirked.

What's the is that smirk for? - Hyuna. Suddenly,  her phone rings. "Yeobseyo." - she pick up the phone. Junhyung just stare at her. "Nae, I''l go home now" - she end the call.

"Omma told us to back?" - Junhyung. "Nae, she told that she bought sushis for us. Is it okay we back now?" - Hyuna. "Ya..we can stroll again next time" - Junhyung smile.

"But not holding hands" - Hyuna walk faster to Junhyung's car. Junhyung just chuckled. 



At Hyuna's mansion..


"Omma! Appa! I'm home!!" - Hyuna. "Oh! Hyuna! We'r here" - Hyuna's mom shout from the living room.


"Woa..sushi!!" - Hyuna quickly sit on the sofa. "Hi, appa, omma" - Junhyung sit next to Hyuna.

"Did you both have fun together?" - Hyuna's father. "Yup! Thanks to Hyuna for accompany me" - Junhyung. "Yeah..really fun" - Hyuna rolls her eyes. Then, Hyuna's parent start to whisper something to each other.

They seems happy. "What?" - Hyuna said as her mom give a weird smile to her. "Nothing, let's eat" - Hyuna's mom said, still smiling.
I guess appa whisper something.....you know to omma - Hyuna dirty thought.





"I'm so full!!" - Hyuna lean on the sofa after eat. "Hyuna, appa and omma gonna go back to office. Junhyung, please take a good care of her" - Hyuna' father. "But I thought you've finish working." - Hyuna said disappointedly.

"Sorry, we will go home late today" - Hyuna's father said and they leave.
Aisshh..I can't believe that I'm gonna spend all my day with him - Hyuna.


 


New update everyone!!
They gonna be more Junah moment waiting to come :DD
Pls subs and do put a comment ^^

Updated on 11 July 2012 by JoQueen