11

Creating L♥ve

"Junhyung, Hyuna...help to lay out the tablecloth" - Hyuna's father. "Me too?" - Hyuna. "Yup" - Hyuna's father. Hyuna move her body lazily. "Come on.." - he pull her arm and make her stand up.

"Don't ever to touch me again" - Hyuna. Junhyung shake his head and chuckled.



Hyuna and Junhyung take one of the crisp white cotton tablecloth and lay it on the round table together. "Hey, can you do it properly?" - Junhyung. "I'm doing it. So you just shut up" - Hyuna.

They do it again for the secong table. "Hyuna, do you have anything interest about me?" - Junhyung suddenly ask. "You already know my answer" - Hyuna said without looking at him. "You mean no?" - Junhyung.

Hyuna nod. "How about you?" - Hyuna ask shyly.
Stupid Hyuna! - Hyuna. "Hmmm.." - Junhyung purse  his lips. Then a smirk appear on his lips. What now? - Hyuna.

"Your thigh" - Junhyung. "What? Did you peep me WHEN I"M BATHING?!" - Hyuna yell. "Nop, it just when you wake up and not wearing a pants on" - Junhyung said and quickly cover Hyuna with a tablecloth then run before Hyuna could hit him.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!! I HATE YOU !!!" - Hyuna shout in the cloth.



In Hyuna's house.....


"Lunch time" - Hyuna's mother. "Mmm..it must be good" - Hyuna said and sit as well as Junhyung.






"Hyuna-ah..you must learn how to cook since you'll be a wife soon" - Hyuna's mother while eating. Hyuna almost choked when she heard it. Junhyung giggled looking at her action. 

"Omma, are you telling that I can't cook?" - Hyuna. "Err..yes" - Hyuna's mother. Junhyung laughed softly. Hyuna stomped his feet and Junhyung response by crossing their leg together.

Hyuna stop eating and look at Junhyung disbelief. Junhyung just smiled and continue eating. "I'm full.." - she was about to stand up but Junhyung pull her legs by his to make her sit.

Hyuna clench he teeth at Junhyung. "My late mother said that we can't waste the food" - Junhyung. "Yea..he's right" - Hyuna's mother. Then he slightly give Hyuna a cheesy smile that make her annoyed.






The night before their wedding day..


Hyuna and Junhyung were on the way to their rooms which is just oppisite to each other. Her father told them to sleep early for tomorrow. "Hyuna" - Junhyung call her before she enter her room.

"What?" - Hyuna. "Please keep your lips moist coz I'm going to kiss you tomorrow" - Junhyung. "Tch..jinjja.." - Hyuna mumble and shut the door.



Wedding day..





Hyuna was in her room with her friends. She was already dressed prettily. Also her hair was done.



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCyFAdGT5fBucVdICVVmn     [ SO THAT"S HER HAIR.............AND AN EXTRA SEUNGIE TOO FOR MY LOVELY READERS XD ]






"Unnie...don't be too nervous" - Sohyun. "Okay, I will" - Hyuna. She are just thinking about the marriage, marriage and marriage, and not thinking about Junhyung at all.

Hyuna want the day to goes smoothly. "Hyuna..get ready..you must go downstairs now.." - Hyuna's mother said from the outside of the room. "Let's go" - Jihyun.

Hyuna stepped outside of her room and saw her mother smiling happily. Junhyung was standing next to her. She turn to him. He give a small wave and a smile after see her nervous face.

Hyuna just ignore him and turn to her mother again.
What's wrong with her? - Junhyung. Her mother take her hand and place with Junhyung's. She then left. "Hyuna" - Junhyung.

"Mwo?" - Hyuna. Junhyung make a funny face to cheer her. Hyuna smiled looking at him. "Nahh..that's better" - he touch her cheek with his index finger. Hyuna become shy as Junhyung squeezed their hand together.



 



Long time no see ^^
Sry, for not updating My First Love
I don't have idea for the next chap for the story
Pls be patient for it :DD
COMMEENTT!!

Updated on 12 September 2012 by JoQueen