04

Creating L♥ve

[ AS I STATE BEFORE, HYUNA GONNA END HER COLLEGE IN 2 MONTHS, BUT I CHANGE IT TO 1 WEEK. BECAUSE ITS LOOK LIKE THE READER CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO START :D ]



That night..


"Wooo!" - Junhyung pat Hyuna shoulder, make her startled. "Oppa! you scared me!" - Hyuna throw her pen to him. "Bhahaha..What are you doing on the laptop" - he sit next to Hyuna on the bed. 

"I'm the one that should ask you. What are you doing in my room?" - Hyuna. "I just passed your room. And the door was wide open, so I just enter" - Junhyung give a silly smile.

"So, what's that?" - Junhyung pointed at Hyuna's laptop. "I'm doing my assignment" - Hyuna. "Assignment about what?" - Junhyung. "None of your business" - she sound like annoyed. 

"What happen to you? Is my kiss give a effection to you? You look like a robot" - Junhyung. "Can you shut up? I need concetration" - Hyuna. He nod and get up from the bed.

Junhyung look around Hyuna's room. 










There are some frames on the table. Junhyung take a look at them. There are the photos of Hyuna in High School. One of them was a photo of her with a boy.

"Hyuna, may I know who is this boy?" - Junhyung shows Hyuna the frame. Suddenly, Hyuna burst into laugh. "What?" - Junhyung. "Oppa, she's a girl. Her name is Amber. She's a American." - Hyuna.

"Jinjja? She didn't have s" - Junhyunng mumble. "Nae? ? So that's what you looking at?" - Hyuna
. He such a ert..- Hyuna. "N-no! Just you know..we can if the person is a male or female by..- he rub his neck shyly.



"!! Bhahah!" - Hyuna.
Aisshhh..I should'nt have to say that..- Junhyung. "Oppa, I'm starving. Can you get me some chocolates in the refrigerator?" - Hyuna.

"You eat sweet in night? No wonder you're fat" - Junhyung. "Yah! It's not your prolem though!" - Hyuna throw the pillow to him. "This girl really like to throw things" - he shake his head and go downstairs to get the chocolate.



Junhyung already get the chocolate and go upstairs but the bell ring. "Who are you looking for?" - he said at the four girls in front the door. "Hyuna, doesn't tell us that she had a handsome brother" - he heard one of the girl whisper to the short girl.

Junhyung smirk. "You come to see Hyuna? She's in her room. Are you her friends?" - Junhyung. "Yap, I'm Sohyun" "I'm Jiyoon" "I'm Gayoon" And I'm Jihyun" - the girls scrambling to introduce their name.

"Oh, I'm Junhyung. Come in pretty girls" - Junhyung step away to let them in. "Thank you" - Gayoon said shyly. Junhyung smile almost like flirting them. 



In Hyuna's room..


"Unnie!!" - Sohyun hug Hyuna from behind. "Oh, you girls are here. Who told you to come in?" - Hyuna. "Your handsome brother. Why don't you tell us about that?" - Jihyun.

"But I don't have any brother" - Hyuna. "Maybe he's a handsome ghost?!" - Sohyun. "Yah! Don't be nonsense" - Gayoon hit her head. "Ahh..Junhyung!" - Hyuna.

"His name is Junhyung? Who is he? Did he get a girlfriend?" - Jiyoon. "Are you talking about me?" - Junhyunga appear. "Yah! Where's my chocolate?" - Hyuna.




"Take it!" - Junhyung throw the chocolate to Hyuna. "He just move to my house and balablabla" - Hyuna tell them. "Ooohhh.." - they nod. "K, have fun girls. I'll leave you.." - he said and close the door.

"Errhh..I was about to talk to him..but he's gone.." - Jihyun. "Yah! You're here to finish our assignment. Not flirting!" - Hyuna. "Why? are you jealous? Or you are..his GIRLFRIEND?!" - Sohyun.




Hyuna cough a few times while eating the chocolate when she heard the word 'girlfriend'. "Water, I need water" - Hyuna. Jiyoon give her a glass of water which on the table.

"Listen, now we are going to finish our assignment! That's what we plan right?" - Hyuna. "Ok, ok! I will not make you cough again!" - Sohyun. 


"Yes!! Finished!" - the girls said happily. "It's 9 o'clock now. Are you girls going to back now?" - Hyuna. "Hmm..home? Boring..I don't want to hear my mom nag. So I better stay here for awhile" - Gayoon.

"Hyuna! Did Junhyung oppa have twitter?" - Jiyoon ask while search for 'Junhyung' name in the Twitter. "Molla..he never said to me about that." - Hyuna. "So..Hyunaaa.." - Jiyoon whine while pull Hyuna's arm.

"What?!" - Hyuna. "Can you ask him?" - Jiyoon ask excitedly. "Me? Ask him? No way.." - Hyuna. "Please, please. Do it if you love me" - Jiyoon. "I think Jiyoon had infected in love virus" - Jihyun shake her head.

Jiyoon keep pulling Hyuna's arm and that make Hyuna annoyed. "Ok! OK! I'll ask him!" - Hyuna give in. "Yay!! Love u!!" - Jiyoon hug her. "I'll go to his room but you must promise me that you'll never hug me like that again!" - Hyuna.


Hyuna was about to knock the door but it was opened by Junhyung. So, Hyuna's hand hit his chest. "O-omo..sorry, sorry, sorry" - Hyuna. "N-no..it's okay.." - he said while rubbing his chest.

"J-jiyoon ask for your twitter account if you have one." - Hyuna. "Oh, ok.." - Junhyung walks to her room, leaving Hyuna without doubt. Hyuna was stiff. She follow him from back.


"So anyone want to follow my twitter" - Junhyung ask proudly. "Oh! oppa! oppa!" - the girls rush to Junhyung. Hyuna smirk jealousy. 





After the girls go home..


It's 12 o'clock, Hyuna's parents doesn't back from office yet. Hyuna can't sleep so she decided to wait them at living room. But she saw Junhyung still not sleep because there was a light from the room.

Hyuna open the door since it was not closed. "Oppa, you didn't sleep yet?" - Hyuna asked Junhyung who is sitting on the couch. "No, I can't sleep." - Junhyung.

"Me too" - Hyuna take a sit beside him. "Waeyo? Aren't you have to go college tomorrow? You should get enough sleep" - Junhyung. "I just can't sleep until omma and appa back home" - she said sadly.

They lean on the couch, resting their head. "Hyu-" - Junhyung start to talk but he feel a weight on his left shoulder. "She said that she's can't sleep.." - he look at Hyuna that sleeping on his shoulder.

Junhyung lift Hyuna with bridal style. Hyuna head was on Junhyung's chest. He could feel her hot breath. He carry her to her bedroom. 


Junhyung put Hyuna slowly on her bed, try to not wake her up. Then, he cover her body with the blanket. He stare at her for awhile.
She's a sleeping beauty..- Junhyung.


"Sweet dream.." - Junhyung switch off the light and close the door. 


 



How is it readers? :DD
Please put a comment, I really appreciate it ^^

Updated on 13 July 2012 by JoQueen