06

Creating L♥ve

DING!DONG!

"It's 10 am! Who the hell coming to my house at this time.." - Hyuna mumbe and slightly open the door. "Errr...are we planning to go shopping today?" - Hyuna ask as she saw fours girls in front the door.

 "We need explaination" - Jihyun. "Explain what? I-I don't get it" - Hyuna. "About.." - Gayoon. "You and Junhyung" - Jiyoon. "Me and that guy? W-what's wrong?" - Hyuna.

"Or I can say..you both going to marry?" - Sohyun.
Errhh..now I have to face this FOUR scary VAMPIRES! - Hyuna. Hyuna go inside her house to check if Junhyung was there.

Great..maybe he's in his room - Hyuna. "Girls..let's talk inside" - Hyuna. 


"Ehmm..cookies?" - Hyuna lend them a box of cookies. They didn't reply. Hyuna sigh heavily. Then, she explain about the arranged marriage to them. 


"So..that's it!" - Hyuna. "Wow!" - Sohyun. "You'r so lucky!" - Jiyoon. "But did you love him?" - Jihyun. "N-no! that's why I call it a 'arranged marriage'." - Hyuna. "Did he love you?" - Gayoon.

"Nae? I-I don't know..it's better if he's not. Keke" - Hyuna. "I can't imagine how unnie gonna carry a baby!" - Sohyun. "Yah! What the?" - Hyuna. "Oh ya! Children! They gonna make many children! Look how strong Junhyung is!" - Jihyun.

"Woahh! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..Hyuna! I want your first child name is Yong Jiyoon" - Jiyoon. "For the second..Yong Gayoon! Ahaks! So that's easier to make your hubby remind me" - Gayoon.




"Goshhh..he's not my 'hubby' or anything! Just Yong Junhyung!" - Hyuna.


Meanwhile...


In Junhyung's room..


"Just Yong Junhyung!". Junhyung heard Hyuna shouting his name. Are she crazy? - Junhyung.


"Hyuna! did you call me just now?" - Junhyung said from upstairs. Hyuna and the girls slightly turn their head to him. "Errr..n-" - Hyuna. "Yes!!" - Jiyoon. "Unnie!!" - Hyuna scold Jiyoon.


"Wae?" - Junhyung sit next to Hyuna. The girls include Hyuna were shocked of his action. "Aaaaa..n-nothing. We just talk about a friend that have same name as you. And..." - Hyuna.

"And...?" - Junhyung.
Junhyung..please..what are you trying to do? - Hyuna. "Aiisshh! Forget about it" - Hyuna. "Hyuna..we have to go now. Bye-yum~" - Jihyun.

"Hey, wait!" - Hyuna. "We really have to go now, bye oppa, unnie!!" - Sohyun wave and they leave the house.


"Hyuna..actually. I got a note from your parents. Here.." - Junhyung lend Hyuna a small piece of paper. 







To Junhyung and Hyuna..
 
Go to the 'Roxie Jewels Shop" and pick rings and some accessories for Hyuna. 
Then, go to the wedding dress boutique next to the jewels shop.
Pick what you both love!
Omma and appa'll back at 8 p.m.
We want to see you both together with wedding dress when we'r back ;). 

- Go now!!!




"So..can we go..now?" - Junhyung. "Ok, let me change my clothes first." - Hyuna. "Stcchhc..girl" - he mumble. "What?" - Hyuna. "I don't say anything" - Junhyung.

Hyuna roll her eyes. "Wait here..I'll not take it long." - Hyuna stand.
Yeah..2 hours is SHORT - Junhyung.


At Roxie Jewels Shop..


"Welcome..may I help you?" - a girl approach Junhyung and Hyuna. "We are looking for sn-" - Junhyung. Hyuna stepped on his foot when she realized that he's going to say something else.

"Oucchh.." - Junhyung said quietly. "Ehem..wedding accessories!" - Hyuna. "Oh, follow me" - The girl said. They went to a table and sit on the chair. "We have a new arrival here. It's in one set. Crown, ring, necklace, bracelet and earring." - the girl show them the set.



"Oh..but I don't wear too much. Just..necklace and ring. Can?" - Hyuna. "And crown!!" - Junhyung continue
.
Aishh...so embrassing - Junhyung. "Of course. Hmmm..how about this?" - the girl give Hyuna a couple rings.

"Err..this is so..bling! bling! Just a simple one please.." - Hyuna.
What? She want to marry or what? A simple one?! - Junhyung. "How about this?" - the girl.



HisandHer.jpg






"The left for the groom, the right for the bride.." - the girl explain to them. "That's.." - Hyuna. "Hyuna, come here" - Junhyung grab her hand and turn away from the girl.

"What?!" - Hyuna. "Yah! You such a troublemaker you know! The first ring you said that it's too bling bling and you want a simple one. Then, what's wrong now? It still not simple?" - he said quietly.

"Ok! Ok! Let's pick that!" - Hyuna turn to the girl. "This one is such a nice ring. We choose them." - Hyuna said forcely and give a fake smile. "Ok..so now, for your necklace. Choose your own" - the girl open a box that full of necklaces.

"Hmm..how a-" - Hyuna was about to point her finger at a 'simple necklace' but someone cut her. "This one!" - Junhyung. "Nice choice..." - the girl lend them the vintage necklace.
'nice choice..' whatever~ - Hyuna.




images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaPJDnMF348d3jnABnVxW




"Jun.." - Hyuna. "Shhh!" - Junhyung turn her shoulder that make she's backfacing him. He slowly put the neclace on her neck. She can feel the different went he his arm was around her neck.

"OK!" - Junhyung give Hyuna a mirror. She impress with her own reflection
. I don't know that he really good at this..this is really pretty. - Hyuna. "Err..thank you?" - Hyuna.

Junhyung chuckles and Hyuna sigh. "Let's...just..pick.....this....necklace" - she said while trying to open the lock of the necklace but she can't. She try it again and makes Junhyung laugh for her cuteness.

"Errhh!!" - Hyuna groan. "Bhahha..let me" - Junhyung flip her hair a bit and unlock the necklace gently. 



"We are done right?" - Hyuna ask Junhyung. "Mmm..wait. I think we miss something.." - Junhyung. Please don't say crown..pleasee!! - Hyuna. "Ah! Your crown!" - Junhyung.



To be continue......


 





Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
For not updating this few days~
Please don't hate me :DDD

Updated on 23 July 2012 by JoQueen