19

Creating L♥ve

 

At the city....


They are walking at the street. Hyuna was searching for Junhyung’s name mean on her phone.

Junhyung (俊亨) | Jun (俊)-> talented, genius, capable, handsome | Hyung (亨) ->  go smoothly, no trouble

“Why do you want to know my name mean?” - Junhyung. “Coz I have to know your personality” - Hyuna said while looking at her phone. “Uww...But what does I mean to you?” - Junhyung.

“Can you stop asking me a dramatic question?” - Hyuna sopped walking. “Ok...but when we got..urrr...you know, you must answer the question..promise me” - Junhyung stood in front of her.

“No” - Hyuna. “Yes” - Junhyung. “No!” - Hyuna. “Yes!” - Junhyung. “It sound really important to you..so..ok. But it’s only if we’r still together...” - Hyuna walked past him.

“Don’t worry...I’ll make you mine” - Junhyung followed her then put his hand on Hyuna's shoulder. “Oh please..so cheesy..” - Hyuna. "Can we stop walking and go somewhere in this big city?" - Junhyung got bored after just walking for a long time.

"Let's shop for you" - Hyuna. "Nahh..I don't need anything.." - Junhyung. "Honestly, I really bored to see you in the same shirt..almost every week" - Hyuna. "You said that I'm boring..?" - Junhyung.

"No...I just want to see something new on you..." - Hyuna. "I don't think you can shop for a guy.." - Junhyung shaked his head. "Ah, come on...we did this when searching for your wedding suit" - Hyuna dragged him into a store nearby.

"But-" - Junhyung. "You just shut up and let me do it okay?" - Hyuna grinned. 



"Colours that fit on you..hmm.." - Hyuna. "How about black?" - Junhyung. "That's boring yet scary" - Hyuna. "So you want me to wear pink?" - Junhyung raised his eyebrow.

"Oh! Good idea.." - Hyuna searched for a pink shirt in the store, leaving Junhyung with a 'wth' face. "You know Junhyung...girls love to see boys in pink" - Hyuna.

"Ouh! Found one!" - Hyuna hang him a pink sweater. "No way..." - Junhyung widened his eyes and shaked his head. "Come on....don't you want to be the first guy that I shop for?" - Hyuna.

"Err....wait..actually second, after my father..hehe.." - Hyuna. "But it's pink Hyuna, it's pink!" - Junhyung. "Pink is the colour of love...so can you just do it for me? - Hyuna.

"I can't believe what I just said" - Hyuna whispered to herself. Junhyung pursed his lips then smirked. "What?" - Hyuna. "Kiss me first.." - Junhyung make a cute face.

"Are you crazy? This is public" - Hyuna. "We'r not in Korea Hyuna, come on.." - Junhyung. "Where?" - Hyuna. "Here" - Junhyung pointed at his right cheek. Hyuna kissed his cheek and pulled back quickly.

“Now come here..” – Hyuna grabbed to the fitting room. “Want to join me inside?” – Junhyung gave that best smile ever. “No, thanks.” – Hyuna quickly closed the door, she waited him at the outside.



After trying a few clothes...


“Are we going to buy all these?” – Junhyung. “Of course and you’r going to wear all these clothes...” – Hyuna smiled. “Soft colours everywhere..” – Junhyung mumbled.

 

 

“I hate to say this..but I have to admit that you’r looking good in every single clothes that you wear just now...” – Hyuna. “Awwww...” – Junhyung pinched her cheek.

After that, they paid for the clothes then exit the store. The pair strolled at the street while thinking where to go next. “Let’s go to a quiet place and where there’s not much people around” - Hyuna

“I think I know where we’r going to hit next” – Junhyung took Hyuna’s hand and walked toward a store. “Wait! This is a book...store...” – Hyuna stopped before entering the store.

“Yea..the quiet place  ever..” – Junhyung went inside with Hyuna. “Are you kidding me Junhyung?” – Hyuna looked around. “Come on...let’s find something to read” – Junhyung pulled Hyuna with him.

“Wow..they got a good book here..” – Junhyung took a book from the shelf. “How to treat your wife?!” – Hyuna read the book title. She grabbed it  from Junhyung and put it back on the shelf.

Junhyung found another book again. “Secret For A Better Kiss...I think you need this one” – Junhyung joked. “Yah...can you stop playing around..” – Hyuna folded her arms.

“We’r married honey...did you forget that?” – Junhyung. “But we didn’t need these kind of books...” – Hyuna. “Wait..is that her..” – Junhyung looked at a girl near them.

“Who?” – Hyuna. “Wait here..” – Junhyung.
Who the heck was that? – Hyuna. “Excuse me..” – Junhyung approached the girl. She turned and shocked to see him. 

“Junhyung? Yong Junhyung right?” - ?. “Yea! It’s been a long time!” – Junhyung. “Err..Junhyung..” – Hyuna patted his shoulder. “And this is...” - ?. “E-eerr...” – Junhyung.



“I-I’m Junhyung’s sister!” – Hyuna.
What the hell?!!! – Junhyung.

 



Annyong!
I know that I leave you for a long time..
And I came back with a shocking chap!
Muahaha! :p
Can u guess who's that girl?
Hint : She went to the same school with Junhyung.
And she's not HARA for sure!


Updated on 2 March 2013