05

Creating L♥ve

[ ON THE LAST DAY HYUNA IN COLLEGE ]





At college..


"Wooohoo!!! My life is free now!!" - Jiyoon shout as we had end our college. Everyone at the bus stop turn to her. "Yah! Michesoo??!" - Hyuna scold her. "Hehe..I just ing happy right now!" - Jiyoon.

"Hyuna!" - a boy call Hyuna and make everyone turn to the sound. He was Junhyung. "Oh omo! Unnie, am I look good??" - Sohyun fix herself in her pocket mirror as she saw Junhyung came near them.

Hyuna sigh and roll her eyes. "Hi girlss" - Junhyung. "Hi Oppa.." - Sohyun, Jihyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon said together. "Yah, can you just wait in the car. Why must you come here?" - Hyuna.

"Come on, I don't want to fight with you. Omma and appa had wait for us at home, They said that they gonna tell us something" - Junhyung. 


In living room..


"Oh, Hyuna, Junhyung. Come sit here" - Hyuna's father call them. Both Hyuna and Junhyung sit on the sofa. "We have something to tell you." - Hyuna's mother said nervously.



"What is it omma? I'm tired right now.." - Hyuna sigh. "Hyuna, Junhyung. I hope one of you will not faint to hear this" - Hyuna's father. "Just tell us! Palli!" - Hyuna.

"You both going to marry" - Hyuna's mom. "Mwoh??!! Marry?!! With him?!!" - Hyuna pointed at Junhyung who was still in shock. Hyuna's parent nod. "You got to be kidding me" - she shakes her head.

"We are serious dear. Actually Junhyung, it was your parents wish. We had talk about it a long time ago. But suddenly your parents involed in the car crash. So we are really sorry cause we cannot fulfill her wish faster. This is her chance to see you in marriage life from the heaven" - Hyuna's father.

"This is wrong! I can't marry someone that I didn't love!" - Hyuna almost cry. I'm ok with it as it was my parents wish..but how about her? She don't like me - Junhyung.

Junhyung just keep silent. Suddenly, Hyuna drop a tear from her eyes. "Dear..I'm really sorry. But please..do it for your mom" - Hyuna's mom hug her. What do I have to do? Should I agree with it? But I can't let Hyuna live with me weeping..- Junhyung.

"It's okay..I will give you time to think about it. Don't cry okay?" - Hyuna's mom wipe Hyuna's tears away. "We'll leave you both to discuss about this." - Hyuna's father stand up and grab his wife along to leave Hyuna and Junhyung.


"I'm sorry..." - Junhyung said softly. "Don't blame on yourself.." - Hyuna stop crying. "Let's marry" - Junhyung. "For our parents.." - Junhyung. "Then what? Make a grandchild for them? That's what they want right? All parents are the same!!" - Hyuna.

"You can't say that..it's not true. They love us. Parents know the best for us better." - Junhyung. "So that's all? You agree with it? How about me? You don't know my feeling! Marrying a guy that I didn't love!" - Hyuna shout at him

Junhyung feel guilty. "But we can try to love each other. If you don't love me, and if I don't love you. I promise, I will make we in love" - Junhyung move his face closer to Hyuna.



Junhyung just stare at Hyuna's watery eyes. "Keep the tears away" - he said as he saw Hyuna was about to shut her eyes. "Now look at me" - he said and Hyuna lift her head up to make eye contact with him.

"I'll make you happy. This is my promise" - Junhyung touch Hyuna's cheek. She nod, agree about marrying him. "Good. Now let's tell them" - he lend his hand to her.

Hyuna took his hand and they walk outside the living room. Hyuna's parent was already there, waiting for them worriedly. Junhyung give a sigh which mean they're okay.

"Omma, appa..we're going to marry" - Hyuna talk to them while looking on the ground. "Thank you for understand dear" - Hyuna's mom hug her. "I'm sorry about what I've said before. I love you, omma" - Hyuna.

Hyuna's mom almost cry. "Good" - Hyuna's father whisper to Junhyung. Junhyung smile shyly. "Err..when we'll get marry?" - Hyuna play with her finger. "Don't worry about that. We have set everything. Now what you two have to do is pick your wedding dress and ring" - Hyuna's father.

"Arasseo.." - Hyuna. She glance at Junhyung and give a small smile. 



That night..


Hyuna was in her room. "Marry..marry..marry" - Hyuna mumble. "You're a good girl. You did it for your parents" - she talk to herself. Then, Hyuna receive a message on her phone.

But not just one, it's four!





[ Shortie Sohyun ]
Unnie! Unnie! Is it true that you're going to marry?!

[ NamVatar ]
Hyuna! I got a weird news from my mom just now! She said that you're going to marry!!

[ Goddess Gayoon ]
Are you going to marry? Just yes or no.

[ Aegyo Jiyoonie ]
My mom said that you're going to marry. Don't tell me it's true!!

Hyuna burst into laugh while reading their adorable messages. "How can omma send that news too fast?" - Hyuna.

[ To : Shortie Sohyun : NamVatar : Goddess Gayoon : Aegyo Jiyoonie ]
Yep! And guess who's that guys? It's Yong Junhyung~

Hyuna purposely to make them jealous.

[ Shortie Sohyun ]
T^T *cry*

[ NamVatar ]
Thanks for telling me that. Now I'm jealous :\




[ Goddess Gayoon ]
Stop lying or I will hate you.

[ Aegyo Jiyoonie ]
Sob, sob. I don't deny it. You look perfect together :)

[ Shortie Sohyun > NamVatar > Goddess Gayoon > Aegyo Jiyoonie ]
But still, I don't believe you >:|

[ To : Shortie Sohyun : NamVatar : Goddess Gayoon : Aegyo Jiyoonie ]
Whatever :p I'll tell everything tomorrow ;)
Goodnight <3


After reply the messages, Hyuna slowly fall asleep.



 



The marriage is comming soon!! :DD
Please sub for more ;)
Don't forget to put a comment too ^^
Night, night!

Updated on 14 July 2012 by JoQueen