03

Creating L♥ve

"Hyuna..do you have any boyfriend?" - Junhyung. "Nae?! A-ani. Omma and appa said to wait until I finish my study. Maybe they had prepare for me. Who knows? - Hyuna.

Junhyung keep silent for awhile. "Why do you ask anyway?" - Hyuna. "Hmm..beacause I want to know?" - Junhyung. Stupid answer >,< - Hyuna. "Are you going to take care of me like appa said?" - Hyuna pout.

Junhyung chuckles. "Let's play a game!" - Junhyung. Hyuna raise her eyebrows. "Like this, it's like a facts game. I will tell something about me. And you have to answer whether it wrong or true. Got it?" - Junhyung.

"But if my answer is not correct?" - Hyuna. "I'll pinch your nose. Agree?" - Junhyung. "It's sound boring but nevermind. Agree!" - Hyuna. "Ok, let me start first" - Junhyung.

"I'm 26 years old" - Junhyung. Hmm..omma said he's 3 years older than me..- Hyuna. "True!" - Hyuna. "Correct! Now your turn!" - Junhyung. "I hate tattoos" - Hyuna.



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyYsLC3kCke_OxXs0     [ HYUNA's TATTO ]






Hmm..she's a girl..- Junhyung. "True!" - Junhyung. "It's wrong!" - Hyuna pinch his nose. "How can I hate it if I got one at my back" - Hyuna. "Jinjja? You had one? Aren't you scare to do that?" - Junhyung.

"Nahh..It's didn't hurt at all. It is written, My mother is the heart, that keeps me live" - Hyuna. "Don't you have one too?" - She pointed at his arm. "Yea..but not only one, I have two" - Junhyung flick his shirt a bit to show the tattoo.



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYVGj802CgWdScaaOE0ZG     [ JUNHYUNG's TATTOOS ]






"Okay, okay. I don't want to see that. Let's continue" - Hyuna looks away from Junhyung's chest. Junhyung let out a small giggles. He really love laughing when I'm with him >< - Hyuna.

"I can rap" - Junhyung. "Wrong!" - Hyuna. "Haha! I got you!" - Junhyung pinch her nose. Hyuna close her eyes to hold the pain.  "What's make you confident that I can't rap huh?" - Junhyung.

"Hmm..maybe because you look nice?" - Hyuna. "What do you mean? Only a bad boy can rap?" - Junhyung. "You know..if we watch the rapper on the TV. They have their own bad style" - Hyuna.

"And what's make you say I'm nice?" - Junhyung. "Cause your clothing, manners, the way you talk, and blablabla. Isn't it look nice?" - Hyuna. Junhyung nod many times.

"Nothing bad about me?" - Junhyung. "You're too nice to be bad" - Hyuna. "Oh ya! Your face!" - Hyuna got the point. "What wrong with my face?" - Junhyung. "You got a y eyes and..lips!" - Hyuna.

Junhyung keep staring her with his y eyes when she state that."Err..?" - Hyuna look away shyly. After awhile, "Hyuna" - Junhyung. Hyuna turn to his gaze. He give her a 'manyun' post and winks.

"E-euw..T-tha's disgust-ting" - she turn her body away from him. "Haha, I'm just kidding. You said my eyes and lips are y, so I try to be bad" - Junhyung pat Hyuna's shoulder and makes her turn to face him.

"It's that what you call bad?" - Hyuna. "So what is it?" - Junhyung. "It's jerk" - Hyuna said with disgusting expression. "Ok, Ok. Maybe you'r right. I'm nice" - Jhe chuckled.

"Oh! It's 6 : 30!" - she quickly grab the remote control and switch on the TV. "You watch drama?" - Junhyung ask as Hyuna watch it excitedly. She nod, still stuck on the TV.




"Are we gonna continue my game?" - Junhyung. She just shake her head.  Aisshhh..now I have to stuck on the TV too - Junhyung sigh. Then, a kiss scene appear on the TV.

Junhyung qiuckly close Hyuna's eyes with his palm. "Wae?!!" - Hyuna whine. "You shouldn't watch that!" - Junhyung. "But you watch it! It's not fair!" - Hyuna try to remove Junhyung's palm but she couldn't.

"Cause I'm a boy!" - Junhyung. "Nae? so, girls not allowed watch it? - she ask with eyes closed. "Yes! Only boys" - Junhyung smirk while watch the scene. After the scene ended, he let go of his palm from Hyuna's.

"Yah!! I lost 2 minutes of this episode and it's all your fault! - Hyuna. Suddenly, a lips land on Hyuna's lip. Her eyes wide when she notice Junhyung was kissing her.

She try to push him away but Junhyung's too strong. She still keep shut. Junhyung her cheeks that makes Hyuna melt into the kiss. It was a tender kiss.

Hyuna put her hand at his waist and Junhyung still her soft cheeks. Time by time..the kiss became passionate. What am I doing..I may be at any time! - Hyuna.

She want to broke it but Junhyung was such a good kisser to her. Hyuna was fully into it. Before Junhyung's tongue could explore , she pull him away.

Junhyung was stunned, he want more. "W-why did you kiss me?" - she avoid her eyes from him. "But, you response to it. Wae?" - Junhyung smirk. "It's not a joke!" - Hyuna hit his shoulder.

"Waeeeee??" - he whine while rubbing his shoulder. her finger lingered to her lips. "It's your first right?" - Junhyung look at her. "Nae? O-of course not!" - Hyuna. 



"Don't lie. I told you that I can read people" - Junhyung. Hyuna just look down. "If you don't want to answer, let me" - he lean forwar to kiss her. "Ok ok ok ok. Yes! That's my first!!" - she said before he could reach her lips.

Junhyung his lips and lean back. "Aren't the taste is good?" - he tease Hyuna. "Nae?! I'll take back my word that said you nice. You actually a bad and ERT boy! - Hyuna.

"ert? I don't think so. It was the longest kiss I ever did" - Junhyung. "Serious? with me?" - Hyuna. "Yep, you must be lucky you know. It's a rarely to kiss a boy with y lips" - he said proudly.

Hyuna rolls her eyes. Seriously..I can't say anything. He was a perfect kisser. Perhaps he had kiss a thousand girls! - Hyuna.


 



Guyss!! It such a  chapter..sorry T^T
My mind just blackout, I don't have no idea what I am writting..
I hope I don't lose my subs because of this!

Updated on 12 July 2012 by JoQueen